IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - King Khatmal of Karachi  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

King Khatmal of Karachi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abisafyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: King Khatmal of Karachi
    Posted: 22 May 2007 at 8:58am
King Khatmal of Karachi
Altaf Hussein, the �King Khatmal� is a hard core & sadistic terrorist; he is responsible for the poor Pakistanis massacre in Karachi. The British Government must extradite him if the UK believes in War against Terror for real!!!
Mr. Blair must be fair at least in this case!!! MQM also uses to employ and deploy a sizeable contingent of hired assassins as well as POs (viz proclaimed offenders) on tactical levels and let them loose whenever required according to them for the onslaught. I have therefore been sending my proposal repeatedly to the high-up that all the DPOs as well as SHOs of Police be made bound by time intervals and be given specific targets of POs arrests, for such roaming POs are the extremely horrible & fitting for such lucrative jobs by default - like the stray and rabid dogs have been!!!
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2007 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by abisafyan abisafyan wrote:

King Khatmal of Karachi
Altaf Hussein, the �King Khatmal� is a hard core & sadistic terrorist; he is responsible for the poor Pakistanis massacre in Karachi. The British Government must extradite him if the UK believes in War against Terror for real!!!
Mr. Blair must be fair at least in this case!!! MQM also uses to employ and deploy a sizeable contingent of hired assassins as well as POs (viz proclaimed offenders) on tactical levels and let them loose whenever required according to them for the onslaught. I have therefore been sending my proposal repeatedly to the high-up that all the DPOs as well as SHOs of Police be made bound by time intervals and be given specific targets of POs arrests, for such roaming POs are the extremely horrible & fitting for such lucrative jobs by default - like the stray and rabid dogs have been!!!

If Altaf is Khatmal then Busharraf must be one too! Is that right?
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2007 at 6:04pm

If Altaf is Khatmal then Busharraf must be one too! Is that right?
Brother, kunand hum jinss b' hum jinss parwaaz

When these two Great Pardners began their journy in rulling (or, misrulling) poor Pakistan, Altaaf bhai (wonder if you have ever watched Munna Bhai MBBS? or understand what Bhai stads for in Mumbai?) asked the general if he could end his self adorned exile and return to his beloved Karachi?

The general had his typical street corner Bhai's slanted smile and said "anytime, anythime Bhai, it will be a great pleasure as far I go". "I will provide you all the facilities and full protection against all those hundreds of your victims"

He added, "but in just one small corner I may prove a bit helpless"

Bhai had caught hold of some poor major riding down a Karachi lane, on a motor bike, one fine evening. They needed some minor assistance from the Major s'ab and couldn't possibly made him to agree.

The major didn't give in when the Munna Bhai gang drilled in his left knee cap. While they were drilling through his right knee cap, he collapsed and died.

Today, three of his course mates are Brigadiers and two, Major Generals. Three of these hail from almost 10 kilometres from his ancestral village - and, all are with generations of soldiering traditions running through their landowning families and feverishly clanish.

The General has been told, by these army officers, in no uncertain terms, that the day they lay their hnds on Munna Bhai they would entertain him with exactly the same music of a Black & Dekker electric drill.

Is it hard now to understand why this great Leader of Pakistan doesn't set foot even in Karachi his ilk rules?

Edited by Whisper
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2007 at 6:18pm

Whisper......

If I could, I'd vote for you to be our president......Perhaps your stern intellect for Middle Eastern politics would perhaps shed some "Empyrean" light on this world.

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2007 at 9:34am
Paa Sasha:
I was just wondering can't these three musketeers pull Eichmann on this khatmal?
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2007 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Paa Sasha:I was just wondering can't these three musketeers pull Eichmann on this khatmal?

There are much bigger Eichmann wandering around.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 7:03am

Paa Sasha:
I was just wondering can't these three musketeers pull Eichmann on this khatmal?

Naw, Paa jee, all such Kings are kept as great British assets, with tight 24 / 7 security covers. But I know some muchhals waiting for the day when he sets foot (better still, both his feet!) in Pakistan.

One of them is a tough Brigadier that even our disfunctional General speaks with as some tame Persian kitten, not as the 7th Augsust born Leo that he is supposed to be.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 7:05am

If I could, I'd vote for you to be our president......Perhaps your stern intellect for Middle Eastern politics would perhaps shed some "Empyrean" light on this world.

Brother, come to Manchester to interview me for the job. We will bribe the other judges with some hot Indian curries or Afghani kebabs.

Edited by Whisper
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic