IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - new site , very accurate and contravrsal  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new site , very accurate and contravrsal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abu hasan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new site , very accurate and contravrsal
    Posted: 19 May 2005 at 2:26am

you need to check this site and read the contents

and give me feedback please

http://alkahtane.com/enghome.htm

THE UNKNOWN PLANET - THE COMET WITH TAIL - PLANET X - THE GREAT  DESTRUCTIVE  VOLCANO - THE WALL IN JERUSALEM - THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WALL - THE DISAPPEARANCE OF TECHNOLOGY -THE SECOND  PHARAOH AND THE NEW BABYLON - THE SHIFT OF  THE BALANCE OF POWER - WATER THE NEW TREASURE - THE FIRST SECOND AND THIRD MAHDI - FIVE SUFYANISGOD' S FIRST WRATH DID NOT OCCUR YET - IS THE PALESTINIAN UPRISING NEAR THE END , HOW AND WHAT'S AFTER - THE STONE WEPT IN JERUSALEM , WOULD THE JOINTS OF THE STRUCTURE ANSWER IT - WHO RULES WITH JESUS pbuh - WHICH MAHDI IS JESUS LOOK-ALIKE - WHO'S THE HUMAN PRINCE -WHO'S THE KAHTANI AND WHO'S THE OTHER KAHTANI , AND WHO STEERS THE PEOPLE WITH HIS STICK - WHO'S COMING FROM THE EAST - WHO RISES FROM THE NORTH AND COMES FROM THE EAST  - WHO'S THE ORIENT - WHO'S  THE GREAT CHYREN WHO'S THE VICTOR - WHO'S THE ARM OF THE LORD - WHO'S THE ONE LIKE THE SON OF MAN - THE SMALL ARMAGEDDON - THE LARGE ARMAGEDDON

This site offers books on all major signs of the end of times , which prove that we're in the midst of that period ,with reference to The Quran (1), Hadiths (2), Athars (3),The New Testament (4),and The Old Testament (5).

In order to understand the words of God and his prophets properly , you must put any ill feelings aside and love your neighbor regardless of his race and color , and more important regardless of his religion ,

and then you must thoroughly study all the three religious books ,

1-you must thoroughly study the Old Testaments

2- you must thoroughly study the New Testament

3- you must thoroughly study the Quran

4- you must thoroughly study (the Hadith)

5- you must thoroughly study (the Athar)

6- then you must thoroughly study old manuscripts and look at every other source available ,

then and only then you get a picture and then its not even the whole picture , furthermore you must have good intentions in you heart , as to how you will benefit yourself and humanity with this knowledge, only then God the almighty might shed a light on you and make you understand .

Nobody can claim to be an expert on the signs of the end of times if they study one of the previously mentioned sources , One MUST THOROUGHLY STUDY ALL THE SOURCES.

We did that.

We owe this knowledge we have not to our intelligence or persistence or patience or hard work , but only to God who made it possible.

This method was never attempted before , its simple, easy to understand , summarized and full of supporting religious quotes and supporting scientific facts revealed for the first time.

Its not our purpose to undermined a particular religious group , we actually point out facts regarding the end of time were the three major religions agree . Our research and books illustrate points of agreement that are obvious , and reveals many issues in the New and the Old Testament that were and ARE STILL totally misunderstood or misinterpreted , and these issues are major and right there in black and white . The reader is assured that these proper and correct interpretations for many verses will open his or her eyes to facts that surround us today , and in many instances events occurring before our eyes on TV .

Be ready to be extremely shocked .

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 3:44am
the site is mostly rubbish... gives couple of useful links though.

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
abu hasan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abu hasan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 11:57pm

Apparently , its not rubish as you say , since the popularity software show an unbeleivable increase of popularity of 5000% since this was posted .

Try to read the arabic explanation of surat Altariq , then you might see the class of people that wrote it , you might change your mind quickly

any way as the saying goes , ther is no life in those you call

good day

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 12:20am

bismillah

i said mostly rubbish... which does not encompass all, in its entirety. There are too many "must's" that in reality are "must not's". And it is my personal opinion which does not necessarily represent anyone else's on this board.

MOCKBA
SoftHeart View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoftHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 3:03am

As-salamu 'alaykum.

Whose opinion is it that we have to read Old Testament, New Testament, Bible Quran and everything and still we'll not get the "complete picture"?

Quran has been given to us and it is all that we need. Don't you of the incident when Hazrat Umar (RA) was reading from the Torah in front of Rasulullah (pbuh) and then Rasulullah (pbuh) said that even Musa (pbuh) would not have done it out of respect to him and the Quran.

We have not come to this world to compare between religions and confirm whether what we have is the truth or not. Rather, once we have found the truth, it's for us to stick to it and to find ways to enhance our faith in it.

Allah help us and guide us all.

Wa salam

abu hasan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abu hasan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 4:26am

In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful

MAY GOD, ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY PRESERVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES FROM THE EVIL OF ALL CALAMITIES

Dear brothers

Assalamu Alaikum

I found it nessecary to reply to clarify important points

1- who says even if you read all books , you won't get the whole picture

what's meant here by the whole picture is all concerning the end of times and the time of the hour , or judgement day , who say , Allah swt, unless of course you have the whole picture or one of the schollars does , then tell us when is judement day , what year and what day

2-It is not true that Quran is all we need , don't ever say that again please , the sunnah of Mohammed pbuh and the Holly Quran is all we need , be carefull not to be one of those that say Quran is all we need.

I know you did not mean it this way , but need to clarify that to those who read this

3-Please when you talk about our beloved prophet Mohammed pbuh , never qoute him unless you are absolutely positive you have the proper translation of his hadith and make sure you mention the source, same GOES FOR THE HOLLY QURAN , instead of saying the prophet said , you should say my understanding of the prophet's hasdith is , such and such ,and add I don't know the source , THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

Again , I know you did not mean it this way , but need to clarify that to those who read this

4-The hadith that you refered to , my understanding of that is that Ommar may Allah be  pleased with him was discussing islamic law , meaning shariyah , and when it comes to that

the prophets instructions peace and blessings be upon him and his companions were clear , the HOLLY QURAN AND THE SUNNAH

is all we need

So I do agree with you , but you must always

say THE HOLLY QURAN AND THE SUNNAH

5-There's no propblem for someone who is knowledgeable in Islam to read the Bible , you do not read it to prove the Holly Quran is right , don't know were you got that from , on the contrary you would agreewith what's in it if its mentioned in the Holly Quran

that site does not say go read the bible , it says somebody read it for you , people with knowledge in islam and they are showing you were the books agree , not necessarily veriofying the HOLLY QURAN , BUT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

IF ANY THING , THAT SITE SHOULD BE PRAISED

salam

Allah Almighty

I pray to you , show your light of guidance to every person who's read this page and all their loved ones ,

guide them to the righteous path , the path of your prophets , not the path of the lost and the cursed .

Amen

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 5:21am

Bismillah

Wa'alaikumu Salaam, Brother Abu Hasan and thank you for the reminder on the importance of Quraan and Sunnah. After you have elaborated so much on the necessity of rightly quoting the sayings of the Prophet (peace be upon him) I would like to make some correction to some of your own:  

This is from the site (Note: after inviting to study three, the site has listed six sources for knowledge, putting the Qur'aan only as third):

Quote and then you must thoroughly study all the three religious books ,

6- then you must thoroughly study old manuscripts and look at every other source available,

And this is from you:

Quote ...that site does not say go read the bible , it says somebody read it for you... 

It is probably alright to quote Bible for Da'wah purposes but making it  imperative to "study it thoroughly" is wrong. It was never the practice of the Companions to filter earlier scriptures on similarities and agreements with the Qur'an, why should it be today... especially when those scriptures have been edited and re-edited time and time again.

For everyone's convenience:

Umar ibn al-Khattab brought to Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) a copy of the Torah and said: "Allah's Messenger, this is a copy of the Torah". He (Allah's Messenger) kept quiet and he (Umar) began to read it. The colour of the face of Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) underwent a change, whereupon Abu Bakr said: �Would that your mother mourn you, don't you see the face of Allah's Messenger?" Umar saw the face of Allah's Messenger (pbuh) and said: "I seek refuge with Allah from the wrath of Allah and the wrath of His Messenger. We are well pleased with Allah as Lord, with Islam as religion, and with Muhammad as Prophet". Whereupon Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said : "By Him in Whose hand is the life of Muhammad, even if Moses were to appear before you and you were to follow him, leaving me aside, you would certainly stray into error; for if (Moses) were alive (now), and he found my prophetical ministry, he would have definitely followed me". (Sunan Ad-Darimi, Vol. 1, Hadith No. 435)

Wasalaam. 

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
abu hasan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abu hasan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 4:30pm

In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful

MAY GOD, ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY PRESERVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES FROM THE EVIL OF ALL CALAMITIES

Dear brothers

Assalamu Alaikum

YOU KEEP MISSING THE POINT , DON'T KNOW WHY , BUT WILL EXPLAIN IT AGAIN

YOU PROVED NOTHING BY MENTIONING THE QOUTES FROM alkahtane.com Site except that the site owners studied all those references , by listing the Quran as third on the list you're saying that indicates the third in importance , come on , give me a break , be serious , what do you have against highly educated muslims who try to help the public , DID YOU HONESTLY READ THE WHOLE PAGE , DID YOU SEE THE EXPLANATIONS THEY HAVE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, I,M SURE YOU DID NOT

I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU THROUGH IT TO PROVE YOU'RE VERY WRONG , JUST PLEASE READ EVERY WORD I WROTE

that site is rated number 1 , by those who understand the signs of the hour ,

the people  of the site never stated that you must read the old testimont and the new testimont , YOU TOOK OUT THE REST OF THE  SENTENCE AND CHANGED THE MEANING.

JUST LIKE SAYING THE QURAN SAYS DONT PERFORM PRAYER , AND IGNORING  TO   MENTION THE REST OF THE SENTENCE , ie - DON'T PERFORM PRAYER WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK

ANY BODY CAN CHECK WHAT THEY WROTE ON THEIR SITE

http://alkahtane.com/enghome.htm

but heres what they stated

my notes are coded in  light blue

THE PROPER INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE CONCERNING THE SIGNS OF THE END OF TIME , NEVER DONE BEFORE , NOTHING ELSE LIKE THIS

To know more read the summary of the books on our BOOKS page

This site offers books on all major signs of the end of times , which prove that we're in the midst of that period ,with reference to The Quran (1), Hadiths (2), Athars (3),The New Testament (4),and The Old Testament (5).

(that looks like the Quran is #1 )

also did you bother to read the wxplanations they have for what they use out of the books , its on the bottom of their page , maybe you overlooked it , anyway her it is

(1) The holly book for Muslims
(2) what was properly documented as narrated by the prophet Muhammad pbuh
(3) what was properly documented as narrated by the companions of the prophet Muhammad pbuh
(4) The holly book for Jews  , reference is made to verses that have no major contradiction with The Quran and Hadiths and Athars
(5) The holly book for Jews  , reference is made to verses that have no major contradiction with The Quran and Hadiths and Athars
pbuh = peace and blessing be upon him

notice what they say , they use verses from the bible AS LONG AS THEY HAVE TO CONTRADICTION WITH THE QURAN AND SUNNAH

APPARENTLY THIS SITE IS RUN BY PEOPLE WHO PUT THE QURAN AND SUNNAH BEFORE EVERYTHING

In order to understand the words of God and his prophets properly , you must put any ill feelings aside and love your neighbor regardless of his race and color , and more important regardless of his religion ,
and then you must thoroughly study all the three religious books ,
6- then you must thoroughly study old manuscripts and look at every other source available ,

then and only then you get a picture and then its not even the whole picture , furthermore you must have good intentions in you heart , as to how you will benefit yourself and humanity with this knowledge, only then God the almighty might shed a light on you and make you understand .
Nobody can claim to be an expert on the signs of the end of times if they study one of the previously mentioned sources , One MUST THOROUGHLY STUDY ALL THE SOURCES.
We did that.
We owe this knowledge we have not to our intelligence or persistence or patience or hard work , but only to God who made it possible.

(its obvious they,re saying they did it so if you want the truth read thier books ,)

This method was never attempted before , its simple, easy to understand , summarized and full of supporting religious quotes and supporting scientific facts revealed for the first time.

Its not our purpose to undermine  a particular religious group , we actually point out facts regarding the end of time were the three major religions agree .

(only concerning end of times )

Our research and books illustrate points of agreement that are obvious , and reveals many issues in the New and the Old Testament that  were and ARE STILL totally misunderstood or misinterpreted , and these issues are major and right there in black and white .

( here they are saying that christians and jews don't understand their books ,obviously because they lack theQuran knowlegde )

WE SHOULDN'T ONLY PRAISE THIS SITE , ITS PROPABLY ONE OF THE BEST SITES AVAILABLE

The reader is assured that these proper and correct interpretations for many verses will open his or her eyes to facts that surround us today , and in many instances events occurring before our eyes on TV .
 Be ready to be extremely shocked . Proper interpretation will demonstrate that this collection of books contain information that is extremely accurate and never been revealed before .We will demonstrate that a major destruction of many countries is extremely extremely near , countries inhabited by many people that need to know the truth
 Many of these religious issues are horrifying and near , and the probability of their occurrence is supported by scientific facts .We will show the description  of three major events that will change the world as we know it , two planets and a major volcanic eruption .We will demonstrate other events like current armed conflicts , major earthquakes , floods , fires , death by the plague , destruction of the food and water sources , changes in the sky as wee know it , and the death of many . We will explain verses like never was done before .

Four years were invested in this research , thoroughly studying every major religious reference available in many different countries . Nobody can predict judgment day , but the prophets left us with enough information to demonstrate that its in our generation time , and that will be proven , by connecting many current events to the chain of events mysteriously hidden in these three books.

end of qoute
-------------------------

I don't think they're saying everyone must read the bible , they,re saying the following

as far as the signs of the end of time are concerned , you need to read everything to get a better picture , and even then you won't get the whole picture because only Allah knows it

and if you read the bible use only whatdors not contradict with the Quran and Sunnah

thanks for giving me an opportunity to voice my opinion

I can read english and arabic , maybe thats why I have a little edge in understaning the people who run this site , if you read the arabic explanation of surat Altariq on their web site you will have nothing but respect for them

if you read some of the headings of the chapters of some of their books  ,you will know that they have information and knowledge very few schollars have

that calls for respect and praise

may AllaH FORGIVE ME IF I MADE MISTAKES

AND may you brothers forgive me if I offended you in any way

PLEASE

instead of putting smart muslims down

lets praise them and help and support them

SALAM

Edited by abu hasan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic