IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This is why Palestine will not succeed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This is why Palestine will not succeed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is why Palestine will not succeed
    Posted: 08 May 2007 at 8:48am

Quite Sad...Warning if you are a "rational" parent this may be disturbing. BTW this was taken off by PMW [Palestinian Media Watch] not any other sites.

http://www.pmw.org.il/Bulletins_may2007.htm#b060507

Those who made this I am ashamed they are even called Muslims......I now know why I don't support the current Palestinian regime.

Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 1:00pm

Israfil

Both your title and comments got my attention but when I red the Micky Mouse Palestinian version, I really found it to the point and sound. Thanks for the script writer, producer and everyone who contributed to that piece. We need more of them in time of media war and identity crisis. 

Instead of disowning Palestinians why don't consider the whole stuff as their God given freedom of speech not like that David Latterman/John Stewart Jews who preach hate to Americans every nite. Or by saying that is real self defeatism or cowardness. OK, if that is the case, Why don't you consider they spoke with the naked truth.

Jewish is illegimate regime planted in the heart of Ummah and we need to remove them by all means necessary.

Politcally correct terms says, Muslims hate Chrisitans/Jewish by virtue of their insult on Allah by saying Allah has son or they are chosen people and rest are their God given servants.

To my understanding, Islam condone the protection of Christian/Jewish minorities lives/properties as long as they abide Islamic rule. Moreover, Muslims can have good relation (Trade, Politcs, good neighborhood, dawa) with Christians/Jews who don't fight, oppress, or evict muslims from their homeland not like current zionist Jew and its allies did in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

So man, don't feel ashamed by hearing what Quran says. This politcal incorrect kills the foundation of Islam.  This so called HATE stuff is nothing but true peace of Islam. Call theif theif and killer murderer. Jewish are corrupt in nature and virtue killers among humanity. See what they did to American Christians and Western white poor slaves. They twisted and lied about the remaining of their religion. Now they want to do same to our religion by sitting on grand mufti chair. Soon the zionist will try to label Quran as hate literature. Hence prohibit to cite from it or mention what they did to humanity.......if they can!!

Brother, we have to work hard to save this wasted humanity from hell fire. We should save America from its Kufr and social ills by calling them to the word of towhid. We should teach American society that they need Islam not fake mosaic Jewish lies. We need to tell them only Islam can save them from their certain destruction. We should use wisdom which is Quran and correct sunnah. With that we can draw a line and clear the foggy air that every Dick/Harry egged out without qualification.

With that clear message, Roman Caesar and Persian King dealt Islam in peace and war. Anything less like this protection of Citizenship, Green Card, Jobs, American way of life!!!, political incorrect, muliticultural drama, social hypocrtite has never protected muslims from west nor conveyed real message of Islam.

May Allah guide us to right path of Islam....Amen

Abu Mujahid

Edited by Abu Mujahid
Islam need true muslims
crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Those who made this I am ashamed they are even called Muslims......I now know why I don't support the current Palestinian regime.

Patience is a virtue. It is not as much a war on the battlefield, as one in the bedroom.

Israel is degenerating. By systematically ending up in the wrong bedroom, the Zionist women are dragging the family structure down the drain in Israel, and setting the stage for long-term defeat. Actually, that is how the whole West will end up down the drain.

The Jews don't read their own prophets. They predicted time and time again, that things would go wrong, when they saw the Jewish people indulge in fornication, again.

Therefore, the Palestinians are right. If they manage to stick to Islam and prevent rampant fornication from destroying their family structure, that alone, in itself, will guarantee their future victory. Even without expending one bullet on the battlefield, sticking to Islam is sufficient in itself. We don't know exactly when the Palestinians will win, but it is inevitable that they will.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 7:49pm

Abu Mujahid and Crass,

Your views are exactly what ignorant people who have no understanding of Islam will look. Not even taking the sociopolitical problems in the Middle East if we are to teach Islam as a religion of peace we must speak out openly against things that tarnish the image of Islam. Of course some of you may say that its their God given right to "free speech" but let me tell you something. No speech is free especially speech which incites violence or teaches children violence. to justify what they do as free speech is exactly the opposite of what we would consider verbal justification. Meaning, we simply cannot justify hate filled speech simply because they are humans and its their God given right.

Any kind of speech whether it comes from a Muslim, Christian, or a Jewish person if their speech transgress moral boundaries (i.e. what is generally accepted as right and wrong action) then through wordly consensus we would all say that it is wrong. Abu Mujahid obviously you cannot tell the difference between opinions and directions. If I say "Abu Mujahid is evil" this is an opinion, or better yet, an assumption since I can safely say i have not met you in real life. But if I say Zaid, we must kill abu Mujahid because he is an evil person. Then we take a new direction in speech because it just went from a harmless opinion to a threat.

What they said in the video was a threat using a neutral entity such as the Mickey Mouse to appeal to small children. to me, any parent who even supports that has to have a defective mentality. It's one thing to hate Israel, but its another thing to plant the seed of hate in small children and convince them that bloodshed is acceptable. When are we going to get to a point where our mind becomes more powerful than an AK-47? By simply rambling on how we Muslims supported Jews in the past is irrelevant now because those times are over and this is a new decade. A new time.

What Zionist did in the past must be remembered, but it must not fuel our minds with hatred and we certainly should not subject our children to our own personal hatred. I definitely stand by my word and I will say that the video promotes "ignorant Islam" not te Islam I practice. as long as Hamas continues to incite violence the world will not view Palestinians as victims. As long as Muslims in that region continue to envoke Allah's wrath in songs and in neutral themes such as cartoons and puppets the world will never view Islam as a religion of peace.

In another thread I commented on what brother andalus said regarding those "brave israelis" who fired on innocent Palestinians I definitely stand by what I said there. Those Palestinians who fight Israelis peacefully without provocation I support them. But I do not support alestinian Muslims who incite violence in our children and convince our children to only find success through violence. It creates a backwards mentality in our youth. Is that the only way we will relieve the Middle East of Zionism, is through violence?

Edited by Israfil
crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 8:14pm

Is that the only way we will relieve the Middle East of Zionism, is through violence?

I actually said that violence will have little to do with it. With patience, you will see that Zionism will simply remove itself. The State of Israel is not viable with a family structure eradicated by sexual promiscuity.

Everybody teaches their own kids what they want. The Israelis teach their kids that sleeping around is ok. Hamas teaches them to hate Israel. It is all a question of appreciation. What is worse? My priority would be to teach the kids, especially the girls, not to sleep around.

Would I teach my kids to hate Israel? If I were Palestinian, maybe, or even: probably.

But even from a neutral point of view, I really don't like this idea of misappropriating someone else's country, based on a misguided idea of racial supremacy. If the Jews were really "superior", "the chosen people", how comes they sleep around and destroy themselves like that? By doing that, they are actually making themselves inferior.

In the long run, it is the chastity of the Palestinian women and the promiscuity of the Israeli women that will determine the outcome of the conflict, and the Palestinians are winning hands down.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 8:27pm
sexual promiscuity will hardly destroy a nation, if anything (since this is merely hypothetical) it will inhibit a nation.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 11:01pm

Quite Sad...Warning if you are a "rational" parent this may be disturbing. BTW this was taken off by PMW [Palestinian Media Watch] not any other sites.

http://www.pmw.org.il/Bulletins_may2007.htm#b060507

:
Hey Israfil:
You need to chill out!
Leave the cousins alone it is none of your cotton picken business what they do over there, how they do it.
Don't you know every thing is fair in love and war. They got to do what they got to do!
They are fightin the heavy weights of this world even if they can't win they will end up as #2 and that's not bad at all.
If you can be in the ring with the champ how can you do wrong as long as you keep fighting.
You can't fill their shoes!!!

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 11:55pm

Abu Mujahid and Crass,

Your views are exactly what ignorant people who have no understanding of Islam will look. Not even taking the sociopolitical problems in the Middle East if we are to teach Islam as a religion of peace we must speak out openly against things that tarnish the image of Islam.

Israfil

Your follow up shows Americanized Islamic version that Jews and its baby zionist has failed to export to muslim world. Moreover, how you balantly disregarded the basic truth that we uphold dear in Quran and sunnah. Good luck for your futile attempt to defend Jews and American aggression on Islamic world in the name of Gandi Style. The good news is no one is buying it. Even muslim Americans don't buy it. So you and likes have a tough task to sell this cheap unislamic commodity. 

Meanwhile, you cried for Islam image as Islam needs makeover and PR campaign. Islam need no image and remaking. Islam need people who tell the word of Allah in its pure and sound. Didn't you know Sahaba and rest of Salaf preached Islam with clearity and sincerity. The Roman/Persian media/military/political machine didn't deter them nor itimidate them in second by telling them who they were. For many real muslims, Islam makeover is self defeatism innovation that feeble minded dangle around in time of need true muslims stand tall without fear. One of third or more of world population are muslims so what world we are talking about.

Israfil,  I give you brotherly advice, learn real Islam before you spew outdated human poor thinking in the name of Islam. I really feel sorry for the sad status for many who want to understand the basic foundation of Islam according to the socio-political dogma dominant they puddle with. How many versus in Quran ask muslims to defend themselves if they were attacked? countless. Its human instinct. Jews are aggressors and need to be kicked out from muslim land by force not by singing we are together.......!!!! if that is hate/backwardness then you need to check out outpatient clinic.

May Allah guide you to right path....Amen

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic