IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salaam Alaikum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Salaam Alaikum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuslimTorrents Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salaam Alaikum
    Posted: 03 May 2007 at 3:29pm
Salaam Alaikum everyone.  I look forward to being a part of this community. I'm from Southern CA and look forward to discussing things with people from all over the world!

Edited by MuslimTorrents
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2007 at 7:05am

As'salamu alaikum,

Hope u enjoy your stay here. We wish u to see active in the discussions and share your knowledge with us

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Reinvention View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reinvention Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2007 at 2:42pm
Asalamu-Alaikum, I am new to this forum and look forward to being an active member. 
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 7:28am

Wa'alaikum As'salam,

What are you waiting for?

Hope to see active soon and you enjoy your stay here .

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Reinvention View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reinvention Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 4:08pm
Thank you  I am simply wary of sounding depressed and morbid just now! I recently got married and am already struggling ... may Allah grant me the strength to bear all difficulties with equanimity. I enjoy reading the posts and learning from the wisdom of others.
MuslimTorrents View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuslimTorrents Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 4:26pm
Reinvention, hope things get better for you soon. I recently got married as well...and alhumdulillah..things are goin well so far. Of course there's going to be ups and downs...especially in the beginning, but stick through it and things will work out insha'allah :)
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 11:15pm
Oh i see. I cannot help it. Getting married itself is to invite problems. But don't worry, u will get adjusted to it quickly.Its the same problem all the married face. All my sympathies with u.
May Allah bestow His Blessings as well as Patience for all those who get married
To sit depressed is not the solution. Be an optimist and act patiently.
on1on5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote on1on5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2007 at 12:17pm

Welcome to you both.

I hope you have a good time here in the forum. I don't have much to say about marriage but I think you should be the beloved ones of Allah that you had the opportunity to share your happy times, your hard days and your life with the loved ones. This is a gift from Allah. As people get used to one another little problems will dissappear oen by one.

As salaam...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic