IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Arabic Language
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - very basic.. link how to read and write  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

very basic.. link how to read and write

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
keloglan1 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keloglan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: very basic.. link how to read and write
    Posted: 15 November 2007 at 5:03pm
Thanks for the link..
turkmani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkmani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 3:58am

Assalamualaikum

Jazakumullah khairan

Thank you ..

In fact my mother tong is Arabic and I am not good in English ..

Thank you if any body want help in Arabic for free  I am ready ..I have Arabic literature  lecince .

nhpras View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nhpras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 3:36am

Assalamualaikum

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Alhamdulillah, as a progress from my site, I want to give an update information that my site was added with lesson 3.

Please refer to the site

Jazakumullah khairan

nhpras View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nhpras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2007 at 4:32am

Assalamu alaikum

Dear all brothers and sisters...

Alhamdulillah. I am a newbie here. And, I want to share my link to my brothers or sisters who want to learn arabic letter in very basic learning. I wish this site will arise our ability to get easier when read and write quran, Insha Allah.

The site is Easy Read & Write Arabic Letters

With a little bit notify. This site not quite complete, as list on the site. But, the lessons are very basic and we can try to practise it.

Hopefully this thread will useful for all moslems around the world. Ameen

Jazakumullahu khairaan

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic