IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how to find a good muslim wife ??  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

how to find a good muslim wife ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
qazi rehan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qazi rehan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to find a good muslim wife ??
    Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:42pm
Ask your parents hope they will arrange much better for you
xx__Ace__xx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx__Ace__xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 5:52am
Originally posted by haris30432 haris30432 wrote:

"ofcourse they meet but under the supervision of the bride's parents. "

Explain this please.How do they supervise??I think the whole meeting before marriage thing becomes a kind of a joke then.And what about the bride groom's parents?Arent they gonna be doing some supervision too?!

Haris, why on earth do I see you talk directly and sometimes indirectly against the Prophet SAW in every other thread?
May I know who the heck are you to call the Prophet's Sunnah of the pre-marriage meeting a "joke"?

Quit being ignorant, they don't 'supervise' in the sense you make it sound. The idea's to not let the meeting between the two be private, in other words not the two alone, IMO. What about the bridegroom's parents you ask? What about them? The only thing that matters for a must is the bride's parent's should be present, IMO, if the bridegroom too wants to have his parents by his side, then heck, he can very well go ahead.
Sure, if Sunnah's a joke to you, go ahead and marry someone who you have no frikkin clue about.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:12am
Yeah, you're right.  Good eye, good eye!
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 9:46pm
Salam,
its an old post,and i dont think there could be any harm if local egyptians can connect for a better cause.

Regards
Faisal
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 9:32pm
"But we need to expand ourselves, so I invite the people who are interested."  Why do you need to expand?  Who or what are you inviting people to?  Website? Email? Your Home? Masjid?  I suggest anyone "interested" proceed with caution, remember this is cyberspace, and internet connections-(meeting people over the net), can be hazardous to your health. 
haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 12:13am
"ofcourse they meet but under the supervision of the bride's parents. "

Explain this please.How do they supervise??I think the whole meeting before marriage thing becomes a kind of a joke then.And what about the bride groom's parents?Arent they gonna be doing some supervision too?!
ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 12:11am
assalam alaikum dear brother,

its nice to know that you are doing this noble job,insha allah will give ajar for this deed.one thing for you and your wife.

if any islamic deed is done together by any couple it increases love between them,so masha allah keep it up.

one advice,you post doest look like your are doing this noble job so one never know what you doing unless he goes in it.just an advise.

regards

zawaj_male View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zawaj_male Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 6:33pm
ofcourse they meet but under the supervision of the bride's parents
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic