IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how to find a good muslim wife ??  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

how to find a good muslim wife ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zawaj_male Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to find a good muslim wife ??
    Posted: 23 April 2007 at 6:47am

As salamo 3aleikom,

Dear brothers ,

I know that probably many people have approached this issue before , and that we all wish to help all the good Muslim men and women to find their suitable match.

marriage has become a very hard thing, especially in the Arab world.

and the percentage of unmarried women has increased tremendously.

Our sisters, and neighbors and cousins and friends��

What is strange is that there are so many good young Muslim men out there that are looking for the suitable women.

I have seen many match making sites, under the name of Islam and unfortunately all I found was very disgraceful to Islam

I am not saying all of them. But many sites are like that

So as to try to help out in this issue, my wife and some close friends have started a small �project�.

So far it is only for people in EGYPT or Egyptians living abroad �..

We have made a small matchmaking project but that only includes very serious and respectful members .Members who know the limits Allah has given us and will not violate any rules no matter what.

It will be under the supervision of the parents of the female and no direct exchange of information will be direct between the male or female. After the approval of the father of the girl, the exchange of information will be between the groom and the father of the bride.

This as to keep the girl�s pride and respect reserved and to avoid any violations of Islamic rules

We have started Brothers and sister from the masjid, close friends and family, and Alhamdullah many matched have been made.

But we need to expand ourselves, so I invite the people who are interested. But ONLY those who are serious and honest and know the limits of Allah and el sunna.

So pls everyone !! I am open for any discussion or questions ,

Wi kazakom allah 7�eiran 

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 9:57am
I assume that the bride and groom will meet before they are married?
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
zawaj_male View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zawaj_male Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 6:33pm
ofcourse they meet but under the supervision of the bride's parents
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 12:11am
assalam alaikum dear brother,

its nice to know that you are doing this noble job,insha allah will give ajar for this deed.one thing for you and your wife.

if any islamic deed is done together by any couple it increases love between them,so masha allah keep it up.

one advice,you post doest look like your are doing this noble job so one never know what you doing unless he goes in it.just an advise.

regards

haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 12:13am
"ofcourse they meet but under the supervision of the bride's parents. "

Explain this please.How do they supervise??I think the whole meeting before marriage thing becomes a kind of a joke then.And what about the bride groom's parents?Arent they gonna be doing some supervision too?!
ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 9:32pm
"But we need to expand ourselves, so I invite the people who are interested."  Why do you need to expand?  Who or what are you inviting people to?  Website? Email? Your Home? Masjid?  I suggest anyone "interested" proceed with caution, remember this is cyberspace, and internet connections-(meeting people over the net), can be hazardous to your health. 
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 9:46pm
Salam,
its an old post,and i dont think there could be any harm if local egyptians can connect for a better cause.

Regards
Faisal
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:12am
Yeah, you're right.  Good eye, good eye!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic