IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Somali Holocust made By Christian Ethiopi  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Somali Holocust made By Christian Ethiopi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Somali Holocust made By Christian Ethiopi
    Posted: 22 April 2007 at 3:05am

Salamu alaikum

I witnessed the fierocity that crusaders destroyed Sarajevo, Grozney, Baghdad, Gaza (done by jew with American military help) and now Mogadishu city of 3 million African Arab muslims with the hand of Christian Ethiopians and Americans. For the last year and so Somali people has witnessed peace and justice under the rule of coalition of islamic courts but white house felt threaten by islam rising from horn Africa. It ordered its dogs to attack Somalia to remove this islamic menance. When Abyssinians began their attack, American B52, Stealth, c-131, F-15 etc jion the war assaulting on innocent pastorial communities in Southern Somalia, killing hundered of defenless women, children and elderly people. So called Arab world and islamic again stood sideline watching slaughter of innocent muslims and their land.

America step up its effort to destroy muslims in that muslim nation by providing Ethiopian occupiers target to kill and shoot without mercy. But Somali Capital people stood firm and fought back with dignity. Today many of them couldn't stand so called smart bombs that fells from American plances and Ethiopian shells. They r running for cover while many opted to fight to end.

What surprised me,  I was in east coast couple of days ago and prayed a mosque. Inside mosque was decorated by huge American flag. When salatu duhr was finished someone asked donation for palestine orphans. i put my monthly donation and give the brother for 12 month post dated checks without tazkia. Then i asked him how many causes you help in this place he said almost none except palestine with strict requirement. Then i went mosque library to check certian islamic issue i become interested recently. out of blue, there was a muslim brother who came from Egypt there but been here for 25 years. he said muslims in American out fear cannot help any cause openly. He cited Somali case. I concurr with him then continue my search. Later, i found the carnage that taking place in Somali capital with total silence from muslim communities accross America.  

muslims in America should rise to occasion and support their refugee muslims in Somalia let alone muslims out there that defend their homeland from crusaders. 

otherwise, soon this country will wiped out from islamic world map.  

Allahuma qad ballaghtu.

Abu mujahid

Al Jazeera English
Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mass exodus from Somali capital  

< =text/> google_ad_client = "pub-9082264144657552"; google_ad_width = 300; google_ad_height = 250; google_ad_format = "300x250_as"; google_ad_type = "text_image"; google_ad_channel ="4902057191"; google_color_border = "FFFFFF"; google_color_bg = "FFFFFF"; google_color_link = "0000FF"; google_color_text = "000000"; google_color_url = "008000"; < src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/> < name=google_ads_ marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub-9082264144657552&dt=1177234185859&lmt=1177233818&at=300x250_as&output=&channel=4902057191&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hiiraan.com%2Fnews2%2F2007%2Fapr%2Fmass_exodus_from_somali_capital.aspx&color_bg=FFFFFF&color_text=000000&color_link=0000FF&color_url=008000&color_border=FFFFFF&ad_=text_image&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hiiraan.com%2F&u_h=600&u_w=800&u_ah=533&u_aw=800&u_cd=24&u_tz=180&u_his=12&u_java=true" Border=0 width=300 scrolling=no height=250 allowTransparency>

Battles in Somalia's capital, Mogadishu, between the Ethiopian army and fighters opposed to the transitional government entered a fourth day on Saturday, killing scores of civilians and forcing hundreds more to flee the city.

At least 73 Somalis were killed as violence escalated in the capital, according to Reuters.

The clashes have hastened the flight of more civilians from Mogadishu, adding to the latest UN estimate that 321,000 civilians have fled from the capital since February.

The estimate suggests the largest exodus of civilians from Mogadishu since Mohamed Siad Barre, the last ruler, fell in 1991.

Saturday's death toll is expected to rise as Ethiopian and Somali troops battled opposition fighters across the city, with incessant shelling in residential areas.

Fighters backing the Islamic Courts' Union group and some of Mogadishu's clan leaders have vowed to defeat the Ethiopians who helped the UN-backed interim government fight and largely defeat the fighters.

Civilians threatened

Twenty people were killed on Saturday in the Al Barakah residential and market area when mortars hit the area, witnesses told Reuters.

Ethiopian forces had earlier fired shells from the presidential palace in southern Mogadishu at Islamic courts fighters, sparking retaliatory gunfire.

Ethiopian army units also fought battles in the northern Fagah district and areas near the main Bakarah market.

"The Ethiopian forces are shelling Bakara market, mortars are landing everywhere and at this moment, we do not know what to do," said Hashim Ali Mohamed, who lives in southern Mogadishu.

The UN has warned of a humanitarian crisis as the violence continues, with widespread outbreaks of cholera and diarrhoea being reported.

About 1,500 African Union (AU) peacekeepers from Uganda deployed in Mogadishu since early March have failed to bring control.

The Ugandans are an advance contingent of about 8,000 peacekeepers the AU has pledged to Somalia to help Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, Somalia's president, restore full control of the country.

Ban Ki-moon, the UN secretary-general, called on Friday for world support for African peacekeepers but said pursuing military solutions in Mogadishu was likely to be "counter-productive".

Source: Al Jazeera, April 22, 2007

Islam need true muslims
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2007 at 3:24pm

Wa alaikum asalaam:

wow, you must have a lot of money to travel around that much!

Is this written by a journalist?

My dua's are with the afficted in Somalia now as they are for all afflicted and downtrodden in the world: may Allah (swt) hear you and guide you in the correct direction.

Edited by Maryah
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2007 at 4:53am
Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

Wa alaikum asalaam:

wow, you must have a lot of money to travel around that much!

Sister, its not only money its determination from muslim side who want to live with muslim causes. By the way who said traveling east coast require richness..... last time i check from my travel agent was 210 usd from LA

Is this written by a journalist?

yes, its was forwarded to me from a brother who are very concern about muslim causes. Didn't u c the source as Aljazeera?

My dua's are with the afficted in Somalia now as they are for all afflicted and downtrodden in the world: may Allah (swt) hear you and guide you in the correct direction.

Ameen sister. 

Islam need true muslims
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic