IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ban Crass Today!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBan Crass Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ban Crass Today!
    Posted: 20 April 2007 at 3:31am

Salaamu Alaykum to our forum moderators,

Please use your good judgement and ban Crass  as his/her behavior is clearly repeatedly attacking Patty on a personal level with slanderous (maybe libelous) words. This type of attack has no merit, is not part of any fruitful discussion, and is not related to our Islaamic Discussion Board in any positive way. 

People can have arguments and disagreements without making such vicious, slanderous attacks on one another.

"I think it is pointless for Patty to blackmouth me, when she perfectly well knows that she should first deal with this enormous group of people blackmouthing her, about the sordid, unspeakable things she is allegedly told to have done. Patty is wasting her time. "

Edited by herjihad
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 5:49pm

Thank you very much for your kindness, herjihad.  I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

Peace to you always!

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2007 at 3:07am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Thank you very much for your kindness, herjihad.  I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

Peace to you always!

Bismillah and Salaams,

You're welcome.  It's only right and I am sure that the moderators will act when they have the time. 

The Holy Quran says that when a man attacks a woman's honor, his punishment is severe.  So the least we need to do is ban him as an eartlhy lesson that it is simply not ever allowed.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2007 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Peace to you always!

Bismillah and Salaams,

You're welcome.  It's only right and I am sure that the moderators will act when they have the time. 

The Holy Quran says that when a man attacks a woman's honor, his punishment is severe.  So the least we need to do is ban him as an eartlhy lesson that it is simply not ever allowed.

Wa alaikum asalaam:

You are so correct sister. Those of us of a generous more open nature are often accosted by the more rabid limited views of certain members. Patty, I support you and your dialogue, I find it stimulating and educational. Maybe if we could just learn to get along in this world and have some acceptance of differences and stop attacking others for their differences.

One thing I have learned is that before discerning a person is to attempt to gauge their cultural and educational background. I have been exposed to many cultures and countries and  can see where someone usually is coming from from a wholistic standpoint. That is what nurses do, assess.

Some of those that call for unity cause more discord because of their limited knowledge of another culture or misunderstanding of another's cultural values.

That is the core in my belief of Islam, tolerance of those that are different and abhorrence of those who trod or cause human abuse or pain. I am for human rights,  Our Prophet (pbuh) set us the example in his daily life every day of his life!! By his marriages, kindness to the disenfranchised, he preached  the message of peace and unity. Aren't we to follow his example?

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2007 at 5:38pm

I am very humbled by your support and kind words, Maryah.  It is difficult to see such things posted about you, especially when you have no way to defend yourself, and even more so when you alone know the poster is not telling the truth.  I do feel most people here have known me for a long time, and even if my opinions are not accepted or believed, my reputation has never been in question.

May God touch crasss and change his heart.

Peace to you, Maryah.

Patty

Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2007 at 2:05pm
Patty, I'd like to let you know I feel the same way about Crass, who is,
well, just utterly CRASS. I have said in one of the threads where he/she/it
was attacking you that the slurs on Christianity are unacceptable on this
forum, and the personal attacks on you must stop.

As we know from experience here, the best way to deal with such
uncouth individuals is to alert the Mods using the report button at the top
of each post.

Patty, you are very strong, your defence of your faith is a lesson to us all
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2007 at 4:37pm

You are very sweet, Duende.  Many times we have not agreed on certain issues, but I have always respected you personally.  One of the primary rules here, I think, is the one concerning respect.  I feel that crasss has been far beyond disrespectful in his comments about me and my faith.  But, you know what?  God never said life would be easy, or all roses.  The Bible says, "it rains on the just and the unjust alike".....I think I was struck with a torrential downpour from crasss.

I did notify an Administrator when crasss first began to attack me personally, but I have not heard anything back yet.  It's really alright.  You know the old saying, "if you give someone enough rope, they'll hang themselves." 

Thank you very much for such kindness, Duende!  And all the best to you and yours always.

Patty

crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2007 at 8:12pm

I feel that crasss has been far beyond disrespectful in his comments about me

Hi Patty,

the truth is that I've never said anything about you personally, not even when you insisted that I would. On the contrary, you tried to blackmouth me, by pointing to obscene websites that you claimed were mine. Of course, it is just a trick to say "other people say the same about you".

and my faith.

I am just quoting the words of the French revolution. To tell you the truth, I wasn't there when they said all of this. You know all these criticisms about Christianity. It is what has been said, all the time, for the last 250 years. It has been part of the public, political discourse for so long now. Why do you object to it now?

Maybe you just don't like these things to be quoted in the presence of Muslims, who might not have heard them before.

I did notify an Administrator when crasss first began to attack me personally

I have no interest in attacking you personally, and I didn't.

You cannot undo the French revolution, and everything that followed it. It is simply history. It just happened like that.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic