IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Drive By Posting  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Drive By Posting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 10:01am

Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

That really sucks.

that's for sure!

well you need to come my country, pools everywhere and you don't need to be a member! my local pool it cost 3.50 for the use of the pool and you can use it all  provided that you don't leave  for spa & sunna that's extra. when i go i usually get swim and spa and locker, you get money back on the locker. The gym you used to have to be a member, they still got it but now they have individual visits at $16.00 also, which is good because i never fulfill membership time, i tend to start off good but then wane and i lose the money, and then i feel that to get monies worth i should be there everyday So since i don't finish the time span and waste money i refuse to join as a member  and besides its gone up it was $180 which was the cheapest around actually, but gone up over $200.

Quote Hard to believe looking back how active I really was as a kid and teenager.  Being an adult stinks.....I want to be 16 again.  LOL

hehe.

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
shaheed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2007 at 3:05am

Assalamu Alaykum,

I'm a guy, it was out of curiousity that I'm here at the ladies forum, as to see what topics attract your attention most.

As usual I found you people are very emotional and I do like the way ladies get to be loving and wonderful, I'm too, impressed by ur support to Angela and Patt.

I do extend my support and sympathy to Angie on the surgery of her and and her husband , and pray to Allah that the operations will give fruitful results.

And to patty, would say I have read some posts of peeps supporting you against some attacks of (a person) in the discussion forum (think he/she is a muslim); first of all I would stand by your side if he/she just attacks you for your beliefs or so, and would assure you that Islam is not like that and it does not encourage us to do so, on the contrary Islam  put great stress upon being polite and respect others' beliefs, specially if they are of (ahlukitab) the people of the book (christians and jews) we are not supposed to hate people because of their beliefs.plz accept my appology as a muslim for what he/she does, bad deeds do not have a religion, people from different religions can do it.

pleased to be in this forum,

Salam to all

Edited by shaheed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic