IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - THE  COMFORTER (wholeTruth Reveal)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE COMFORTER (wholeTruth Reveal)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2007 at 1:04am

==================================

Since jocko is having rest, I would not disturb his peace of mind. We wish him well, with all love from us (me at least).

==========================

Quite the contrary. Rather than causing me unrest you have caused me many moments of enjoyment of the unshakable truth of the Bible.

============================

I only wanted to admire  point presented by TNC. I just noted and liked it:

Who is Jesus (pbuh) Father? Jesus (pbuh) said: ��Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and my God, and your God.� (John 20:16-17 AKJV)

==================================

This point has been addressed.  By saying that Christ is God incarnated we do not mean that He was not a man. And in obviously many ways that side of  His being was manifested.

His submission to the Father as a man is manifested. Even His obedience and reverance for the Father is manifested in passages like this.

Christ's humanity being manifested in these instances only highlight the cardinal point of our faith, that He was the mingling of God and man in one Person.

Regarless of how many times I repeat this it requires a revelation from God for men to see.

"And Jesus answered and said to him, Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in the heavens" (Matt.6:17)

Neither mine nor Minuteman's natural intelligence are of any use in apprehending that Jesus is teh Christ the Son of God - even God the Son. He needs God to open his spiritual eyes to see the revelation. God has had mercy on some of us.

===========================

It means that Jesus has a God and he calls Him Father. And that God is the Father of Jesus and Father of the brethren too. (No question.)

==========================

That is right. But you will not take other passages seriously. So you are selectively choosing the portions which allow you to be a believer in the Quran's opposition to the Bible.

Satan ever fights against the truth of the uniting of God and man in the Person of Jesus Christ. That is why they crucified Him in the first place. And that is why you must re-write the history to believe that He was never crucified.

We see you.

Edited by Jocko
I am a Christian Guest at this Moslem Forum - until otherwise informed. Hello!
Jocko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2007 at 1:07am

I will answer some of the non-repetitive statements which are somehwhat new in a little while.   

I am a Christian Guest at this Moslem Forum - until otherwise informed. Hello!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
  Share Topic