IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - THE  COMFORTER (wholeTruth Reveal)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE COMFORTER (wholeTruth Reveal)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE COMFORTER (wholeTruth Reveal)
    Posted: 06 April 2007 at 1:22am

All Praises are for Allah.

Concerning what are they disputing? Concerning the Great News, about which they cannot agree. Verily, they shall soon {come to} know! {Q.78:2-5}

Jesus {pbuh} said:  "And I will pray to the father, and he shall give you ANOTHER Comforter  that he may abide with you  forever." {John.14:16}. 

What does another mean? It cannot be the same thing, it has to be another like the same thing. Jesus {pbuh} is the FIRST Comforter; then the OTHER: The one to follow must be of like nature.

We read in 1John.2:1 Jesus was an ADVOCATE {Paraclete: Comforter}: �...we have an ADVOCATE {Paraclete} with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous.�

Then the �other� Comforter to come Jesus {pbuh} prophesies:

Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that I GO for if I GO NOT AWAY, the Comforter WILL NOT COME unto you, but if I depart, I will send him unto you. {John.16:7}

The condition for the Comforter to come is that Jesus {pbuh} MUST GO before he COMES. In John chapter 20:21-22, the disciple received the Holy Ghost BEFORE Jesus {pbuh} left:

...As my father hath sent me, even so I send you {the disciple} And  when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said unto them, RECEIVED YE THE HOLY GHOST.{John.20:21-22}

So it is two personalities: ONE they received while he was WITH them when he breathed on them, and the OTHER is to come AFTER he left. Why Jesus said, Nevertheless, I tell you the truth? Because he was speaking of both of them at the same time "before", and the disciple did not understand his message what he was teaching. Then in John 16:7 he told them the truth about the one to come after he left, He also speaks of them both in John 14:16-17 the one that DWELLETH WITH THEM, "ALREADY" WITH THEM and "ANOTHER" ONE TO COME.

He said: ��I will pray to the father, and he shall give you "ANOTHER" Comforter {Paraclete: advocate, Comforter, Councillor} that he {HIS MESSAGE} may abide with you for ever. Even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you {ALREADY WITH YOU} and shall be in you. {John.14:16-17}

Jesus {pbuh} said "He shall be in you". If the Spirit of truth is not in them but dwelleth with them {the disciple}, then where is the spirit of truth? Walking around them like spooks? No! John chapter one verse thirty-two read, "I saw the Spirit descending from heaven..., and abode upon him."

Jesus {pbuh} was a comforter with the spirit of truth moving in him, so he dwelleth with them {the disciple} and shall be in them, which they received when Jesus {pbuh} BREATHED on them in John.20:22.

The same one also mentioned in John 14:26:-  But the Comforter which is the Holy Ghost [which was in Jesus {pbuh}], whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I [Jesus {pbuh}] have said unto you.

But he said in John 14:16: "I will pray to the Father, and he shall give you 'ANOTHER' Comforter". That is ANOTHER man with ANOTHER Spirit of truth moving in him, which is ANOTHER Comforter and �He will guide you into all truth�. {John 116:13}

After the Disciples received the Holy Ghost when Jesus {pbuh} breadth on them in John 20:22, they remember every things what Jesus {pbuh} thought them about the OTHER ONE TO COME. Jesus {pbuh} said in John 3:13:  �And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is �IN� heaven.�

Jesus {pbuh} was the Son of man "ON" earth and he spoke about another Son of man which is "IN" heaven. The disciple John knew of him, he conforms that in 1John.4:1                                 

�Beloved, believe not every SPIRIT, but try the SPIRITS whether they are of God because many false PROPHETS are gone out into the world.� {1John.4:1}  

John is saying you must look for a PROPHET with the SPIRIT of TRUTH moving in him. The Holy Qur�an has made that claim: 

Verily this is a revelation from the Lord of the world:

With it came down the SPIRIT OF FAITH and TRUTH {Ruh-ul-Amin}.

To thy heart. {Q.26:192-194} 

The Prophet {pbuh} of Islam was known as the Al-Amin {the Faithful and truthful one}.

Therein come down the angels and the Spirit by Allah�s permission, on every errand. {Q.97:4}

The angels and the Spirit [Ruh-ul-Qudus: Gabriel {Q.16:102}; Ruh-ul-Amin: to the Al-Amim: Muhammad {pbuh}.

Allah {S} said: "We have not sent thee but as a {universal Messenger} to "ALL" mankind, giving glad tiding and warn them {against sin}, but most of mankind know not. {Q.34:28}

And He said: "Without doubt it is {announced} in the revealed book [Taurat {Torah} and the Injil {Gospel} of

former peoples]." {Q.26:192-196}

to be continue

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2007 at 11:17pm

Continuation:

I seems to me the no one can refute me on this so I will continue

And in John 4:2 says: "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every Spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in flesh is of God."

CONFESSIONED OF THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH:

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God  and the Word was God . John.1:1

If the word WAS GOD and the word was WITH GOD? In the literal sense, it would mean that there are two Gods. In the Biblical language, the term �god� is used metaphorically to indicate power. Paul referred to the DEVIL as god. 

In whom the "god" of this world hath blinded the mind of them which believe not... {2Corinthiants4:4}

Moses {pbuh} also referred to as god, "And the Lord said unto Moses, see I have made thee a 'god' to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet." {Exodus.7:1}

Which word was WITH God? For us to have a clear understanding we have to go to the beginning.

And God said, let there "BE" light: and there was light. {Genesis.1:3}

When He {Allah} hath decreed a matter, He but said to it, �BE� and it is! {Q.3:47}                                  

So which word was with God? "BE" and that is the word he created all things, and that word He used to create the life. [...And the life was the light of men, and the light shineth in darkness {man} and the darkness {man} comprehended it not]. {John.1:4-5}

The life or the light is a real fire burning inside of man. Why when we breathe in oxygen we breathe out carbon dioxide? It is the light in us that burns.  

That was the true light, which lightest every man that come into this world. {John.1:9}

And the word {BE} was made flesh, and dwell among us. {John.1:14}

How the word was made flesh? Only the Qur�an gives the answer.

Behold! The angel said: O Mary! Allah giveth thee Glad Tidings of a word from Him: His name will be {Isa} Christ Jesus, the son of Mary...She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" Allah createth what He willeth: when He hath decreed a matter, He but saith to it BE, and it is! {Q.3:45-47}  

And the word �BE� was made flesh and dwell among us.

Here by know ye the Spirit of God: Every Spirit that comfesseth that Jesus Christ is come in flesh is of God. {1John.4:2}

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and world knew him not. {John.1:10}

We knew that the world was created with the word "BE", but who was in the world and the world knew him knot? We can ask Jesus {pbuh} himself. Jesus {pbuh} said in John 14:17: "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the WORLD cannot receive, because it seeth him not, NEITHER KNOWETH him: but ye KNOW HIM; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

It was the Spirit of truth, the world neither KNOWETH HIM, he abode upon Jesus {pbuh}in John 1:32 �I saw the Spirit descending from heaven...and it abode upon him.�  And he dwelleth with them {the disciple} and shall be in them when he breathed on them in John 20:22.

If when the Spirit is upon Jesus {pbuh} and that makes him God Almighty, then the same Spirit is on the disciples what are they, Gods Almighty? And the same Spirit is on all born again Christians, and we have one point two billion of them. Think about that, there are as same as Jesus {pbuh}! He said: �verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that �I do� shall he �do also�; and �greater works� than these shall he do...{John 14:12} � think about it! Christians can do greater works than God Almighty {Jesus} May Allah forgave me. Can Christians do greater work than God Almighty? Only then they are believers according to Jesus {pbuh} {he that believeth on me}. How many Christian do have in the world? 

He was in the world, and the world was made by him. Who, Jesus {pbuh}? No! "I {Jesus} can of mine own self do nothing" It was the word "BE" before it became flesh and dwell among men.                                                                                

John bare witness of him...He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. {John.1:15}

Is Jesus {pbuh} was at the beginning? No! It was the Spirit that abode upon him, see John.1:32 and Qur�an.4:171. That Spirit is the Alfa the Omega {the beginning and the end}. It was there in the beginning and shall come in the end, it has a beginning and an end. Allah does not have a beginning or end, He existed as he is, He is eternal.

Now! Jesus {pbuh} said: �When the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which Proceedeth from the Father, �he will testify of me.�� {John.15:26} 

It is mentioned in the Qur'an: O people of Book! Commit no excess in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was {no more than} a Messenger of Allah and His word {BE}, which He bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His Messenger. Say not "trinity": desist: It will be better for you: For Allah is one God: Glory be to Him. {Q.4:171}    

Jesus was a MESSENGER of Allah, a WORD from Allah and a SPIRIT proceeding from Allah.

...He shall testify of me. {John.15:26}

The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, "BE" And he was. {Q.3:59}

The truth [comes] from thy Lord alone; so be not of those who doubt. {Q.3:60}

Allah {S} said: "If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after [full] knowledge hath come to thee, Say: 'Come! Let us gather together, our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray. And invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!'" {Q.3:61}

May the guidance of Allah reaches you all.

peace.

to be continue...

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2007 at 8:18pm

Continuation:

Where are the Christians? are you there?

ISAIAH 42

1-Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile. (Iasiah.42:1)

All Christian�s Scholars agreed that this prophesy is all about Jesus (S). Let�s look at the definition for �servant�

Hebrew Lexacon

Strong�s Numbers: 05650

Original Word: db(

Transliterated: �ebed

Phonetic Spelling: eh�-bed

Part of Speech: Noun Masculine

1. Definition: slave, servant
    1. slave, servant, man-servant
    2. subjects
    3. servants, worshippers (of God)
    4. servant (in special sense as prophets, Levites etc)
    5. servant (of Israel)
    6. servant (as form of address between equals)

Now! Jesus (pbuh) is God according to them and here is says �My Servant or God Slave/Servant,� so it is not Jesus (pbuh).

Also all prophets after Jacob (pbuh) mentioned in the Bible came for the Israelites not Gentiles. This include Jesus (pbuh)(Matt.15:21-26, Matt. 10:5-6 and many more). And Jesus (pbuh) did not stay on earth long enough to bring judgment to the Gentile. But Muhamad (pbuh) he brought message and Judgment to the Gentiles.

The Qur�an conforms: �Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong, i.e. the Qur�an) to his slave [Muhammad (pbuh)] that he may be a Warner to the �Alamin {mankind and jinn}.� {Q.25:1}

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic. (Q.13:37)

Jesus {pbuh} said: �And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John.16:8)

Jesus {pbuh} is saying that, the Comforter will bring Judgment to the world (Gentiles). So the Comforter has to be a �person� according to Isaiah 42:1 �Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon �him:� he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.� That is the reason why the disciple John was looking for a Prophet with a Spirit in John 4:1 �Beloved, believe not every Spirit, but try the Spirits whether they are of God because many false Prophets are gone out into the world.�

John is saying you must look for a Prophet with the Spirit of Truth moving in him. The Holy Qur�an has made that claimed in ch.26: 192-196.

When the universal Book come, then �judgment� will come according to Rev.14:6-7 �And I saw another angel fly in the mid of Heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying... fear God and give glory to him for �judgment� is come.� (Explanation coming soon of Rev. 10 and 14- Stay tune)

Qur�an conforms: �Verily this is a Revelation from the Lord of the World: With it came down the Spirit of Faith and Truth {Ruh-ul-Amin}. To thy heart.� (Q.26: 192-194)

2-He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. {Isaiah 42:2}

Here the word: �not cry� is used as �not complain about the duty that gave to him� because we see in verse 13 God says ��he shall cry.� There is a difference between these two using of the word �cry.� Now! In the Bible book of Matt. 26:37-39 Jesus (pbuh) said: ��My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death�and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible. Let the cup pass from me: nevertheless not as my will.� We can not say that Jesus {pbuh} never complained. But if you read the history of Muhammad {pbuh}, the history of Islam you cannot find one complaining word of Muhammad {pbuh] about his mission {duty} that given by God Almighty

3-A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax he shall he not quench: he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth. (Isaiah 42:3)

4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW. (Isaiah.42:4)

For the LAW was given by Moses� (John.1:17)

Moses {pubh} was a Law Giver, and then come another law giver, the Comforter: �He shall reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John 16:8). Jesus {pbuh} did not set Judgment on the earth he said the Comforter will in John 16:8. Muhammad {pbuh}, he establishes a state and ruled with his law that given by God Almighty.  Therefore he set Judgment in the earth and he did not fall and he was not discouraged, he is the universal law giver.

Isaiah.42:9 clearly stated, �Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you.�  The former things are the old law and have to replace with new law {the Islamic law}, �He shell not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for �his Law.��

He was the Prophet with the Spirit moving in him that they Disciples were looking for:  �Beloved, believe not every spirit. But try the spirits weather they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.� (1 John 4:1)

He was in heaven according to Jesus {pbuh: �And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is IN HEAVEN.� (John 3:13).

Jesus {pbuh} was the Son of man and was ON the EARTH; he then spoke of another Son of man which is �IN� HEAVEN.

5-Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heaven, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth and that which comes out of it; he that givith breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein. (Isaiah 42:5)

6-I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and well keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people. For a light of the Gentile.({Isaiah.42:6)

Righteousness: And verily, you [O Muhammad (pbuh)] are on an exalted (standard of) character. (Q.68:4)

Covenant: Behold! Allah took the Covenant of the Prophets, Saying: �I gave you a Book and Wisdom; then come to you a Messenger [Muhammad {pubh}], confirming what is with you; Do you believe in him and render help.� Allah said: �Do you agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?� They said: �We agree. �He said: Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witness. (Q.3:8)

For a light of the Gentile: �Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light [Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)] and a plain Book {the Qur�an}. (N.Q.5:15)

We have not sent thee but as a {Universal Messenger} to all mankind. (Q.34:28)

Muhammad {pbuh} is a descendant of Abraham {pbuh} and came to the Gentiles.

7-To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. (Isaiah 42:7)

�To open blind eyes� If we read verse 19 we will see more clearly that the world is used as �idiom.� Meaning, he will show people the things that they did not know and will show people how to comprehend God and His Message.

�Prison� is used as idiom too. If a spirit doesn�t know God and doesn�t obeying Him, then that spirit is in prison of Satan, and that person is prisoner of Satan. By accepting oneness of God and by obeying Him, the spirit of a person will be free and this makes that person free from prison of Satan. And in verse 8 God Almighty clearly states what He meant.

to be continue...

Edited by truthnowcome
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2007 at 9:53pm

Continuation of Isaiah 42

Salaam!

8-I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glories will I not gave to another, neither my praise to graven image. (Isaiah.42:8)

�Call upon Allah, or call upon al Rahman. By what ever name ye call upon Him. {It is well}: for to Him belong the most beautiful names. (Q.17:110)

With explanation of verse 7, we understand that the person that God is talking about will come to a place that people worship idols as their gods. From verse 7and 8, we understand that God Almighty is not talking about Jesus (pbuh) but Muhammad (pbuh), because Jesus (pbuh) came to the Israelites and they were not worshiping idols, but Muhammad {pbuh} came during the Jahillia {ignorance} period of Arabs and destroys the idols. If we read verse 17, it will be understood more clearly.

9-Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you. (Isaiah.42:9)

I have already explained in verse 4, the old law has to replace with new law (the Islamic law), �He shell not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.�(Isaiah.42.4)

It is mentioned in Genesis 49:10:

The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shi-loh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people. (Genesis.49:10)

It is no doubt that when Muhammad {pbuh} came, the sceptre and the lawgiver was removed from Judah, the old law was replaced with new law. He is the Shi-loh and unto him the gathering of the people be {in Mecca}.

10-Sing unto the Lord a new song and his praise from the end of the earth(Isaiah.42:10) 

The Qur�an is the new song, if you want to hear this new song please listen to some one reciting the Qur�an, you will understand what God Almighty is talking about, it message has already reach to the end of the earth.

11-Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the village that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock, let them shout from the top of the mountains. {Isaiah.42:11)

In the Bible there is only one personality called Kedar, and Kedar is the descendant of Ishmael�s (pbuh), Genesis 25:13 �And these are the names of the son Ishmael, by their names according to their generations: the first born of Ishmael, Nebajoth�and Kedar...� Genesis 21:21 �And he [Ishmael (pbuh)] dwelt in the wilderness of Paran�.  It has nothing to do with Jesus (pbuh) but Muhamed (pbuh).

As you can see, Muhammad (pbuh) is descendant of Abraham�s (pbuh) through Ishmael (pbuh) and the cities that they inhabited are in Araibia namely: Paran (makkah), Telma (Tema/ Teman), Yathrib (Al-Madina Al- Munawwarah) etc. And If you observe the ritual of Muslim (especially during Hajj), you will see that cities (Makkah and Al Madinah) lift up their voices meaning: people shout and glorify Allah (S) from top of mountains, especially Mt. Arafat. You can also see this in every Muslim country when Muslims are called to prayer, the Muezzins read the Adhan (calling to prayer) that sound like a song and even far from the city you can hear this Adhan, it will look like that city lift up its voice.

12-Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands. (Isaiah 42:12)

It says here: �Let them� who is them? It is the descendants of Kedar�s.

God Almighty promise for Ishmael (pbuh): Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael� Behold I have bless him twelve Princes shall he beget, and I will make him a Great Nation.

13-The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies. (Isaiah.42:13)

In the Old Testament when God said he does a certain thing, he often used an angel or a prophet sometimes, exa:

And the Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from Mount Paran, and he came with ten thousand saints: from his right hand went a fiery law. {Duet.33:2}

Does the Lord rose up from Seir? Did he come from Paran? No! His message came from those places through Prophets.  

14-I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a traveling woman; I will destroy and devour at once. (Isaiah.42:14)

Until Islam, God had never order any Prophet to fight against unbelievers to destroy them. Believers were fighting only to defend themselves. But Allah order Muhammad {pbuh} to fight against unbelievers, and slay them. If you study the life of Muhammad {pbuh} you will see that he was the commander of the army and he fought with his sword and he lost one of his tooth during the war the prophets in the past came to establish God law peacefully, but with the war cry the descendant of Kedar [Muhammad {pbuh}] destroy the evil practice that exist in his time. And God destroyed unbelievers at once {with only during of the prophet}.

It is also mentioned in Habakkuk 3:3-16.

HABKKUK 3:3-16

�And the Holy One  from Mount Paran. Se-lah. His Glory covered the heaven, and the earth was full of his praise. (Habakkuk.3:3)

The name �Muhammad� mean �the praise one� he is the Se-lah.

The Holy One from Mount Paran [Muhammad (pubh)] he came with the war cry to destroy and devour at once, he shall prevail against his enemies and he brought Salvation.

�at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Thou didst tresh the heathen in anger. Thou  wentest forth for Salvation of thy people, even Salvation for the ANOINTED [Messiah Jesus {pbuh}: his second coming to establish Islam]; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Se-lah {he is the link}. (Habk.3:11-13)

He (the Holy one from Mt. Paran) stood and measured the earth (universal message): he beheld and drove asunder the nations�His way are everlasting. (Habk.3:6)

You see that? Habakkuk (pbuh) is saying, �Muhammad (pbuh), His way are everlasting;�

�When he (the Holy One from Mount Paran) cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops. (Habk.3:16)

History of Islam: -When Muhammad {pbuh} invade Mecca with ten thousand followers, they only kill six persons who were among the leaders: - Thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Se-lah.

It is also mentioned in Duet. 33:2{KJV}.

DUETERONOMY 33:2(KJV)

And he [Moses (pbuh)] said: the Lord came from Sinai, and rose from Sir unto them; He shined forth from Mount Paran, and he came with �ten thousand Saints�: from his right hand went a �fiery Law� for them. (Duet.33:2 KJV)

In these words the Lord has been compared with the �sun.� He comes from Sinai, he rises from Seir, but he shines in his full glory from Paran, where he had to appear with ten thousands of saints with a fiery law in his right hand. None of the Israelites, including Jesus, had anything to do with Paran. Hagar, with her son Ishmael, wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba, who afterwards dwelt in the wilderness of Paran (Gen.21:21 And he [Ishmael (pbuh)] dwelt in the wilderness of Paran (Arabia: Makkah).

The Prophet (pbuh) of Islam received revelation in the cave of Mount Hira in Arabia (Paran), later to be known as Jabal-un-Noor (Mountain of Light). After his migration to Medina, he returns and invades Mecca with �ten thousand� Saints and he establishes the �fiery Law� (Islamic law). Moses (pbuh) is the only law giver in the bible and he prophesies another law giver which is Muhamed (pbuh).                                                                                  

For the LAW was given by Moses. (John.1:17).Then the new Song: new law (Isaiah 42:10)]

And his (the Holy one from Mt. Paran) brightness was as the light, he had horns coming out of his hand. (Habk.3:4)

Horns represent kings: Rev.17:12 and the ten horns�are ten kings.

Qur�an conforms: �Oh Prophet! Truly, We have sent you as�a lamp spreading Light.� (Q.33:45-46)

15-I will make waste mountain and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and dry up the pools. (Isaiah 42:15)

Here God Almighty is talking about desert where Ishmael dwelt (Paran: in Arabia). In desert place, where mountains and hills of sand are not steady, they diminish with winds and another appears. And you can not find rivers but small water island as described by God Almighty. And this verse it has nothing to do with Jesus (pbuh).

16-And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in the path that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them {Kedarites: Ishmaelite}, and not forsake them. (Isaiah.42:16)

God Almighty did not forget the Ishmaelite he brings them out of darkness into light, he lead them into a path they knew not with the advent of Muhamed (pbuh).

Because verse 22 said: �But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for prey, and none saith, delivereth, for a spoil, and none, restore. (Exp. of �prison� at verse7)

�And none delivereth� and none saith, restore� God was talking about corrupted society of pagan Arabs. And, indeed, He had not sent any prophet to the Arabs until the advent of Muhamed (pbuh). But up to Jesus (pbuh), many prophets had been sent to Israelites, so this verse has nothing to do with Jesus (pbuh).

17-They shall be turned back they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, ye are our gods. (Isaiah.42:17)

This is exactly what pagans Arabs did, when they heard the message that given to Muhamed (pbuh) by God Almighty. They offered money, authority and many things to our prophet and he did not accept any of them. They ashamed, because they thought that all others Arabs will mock them, and not visit the Kaba (at that time they were using the Kaba as place of the idols that all other Arab tribes were using) and this would be their economic end. And they turned to graven image and they asked help from those image. This verse also has nothing to do with Jesus {pbuh}.

18-Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see. (Isaiah.42:18)

19-Who is blind, but my servant? Or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? Who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord�s servant?

20-Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

In verse 19: God says, �Who is blind or deaf? My messenger [Muhamed (pbuh) and his followers] or you?

In verse 20: You do see these things but you don�t pay attention, you don�t comprehend. You do here the Qur�an and you know that Muslims sing new song and Muslim cities lift up their voices and they shout from top of mountains, they glorify God Almighty, but you don�t pay attention, you don�t comprehend. These verses also have nothing to do with Jesus (pbuh).

21-The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness sake; he will magnify the (new) law, and make it honorable. (Isaiah 42:21)

23-Who among you will give ear to this? Who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

Who will become Muslim?

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was {already} with you� (Q.4:47)

To be continue...

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2007 at 10:12pm

Continuation:

Salaam!

What up guys! Well if you can't refute then read.

COMFORTER SHALL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH

REVELATION 10 and 14

Allah {S} said:

Concerning what are they disputing? Concerning the Great News, about which they cannot agree. Verily, they shall soon (come to) know! (Q.78:2-5)

Jesus (pubh) said: �I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.� (John.16:12-13) 

The Book of Revelation chapter 10 mentioned the coming of another Book which John did not wrote. It is mentioned:

1-And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven. (V.1)

Another Mighty Angel: Jesus (pubh) is not another mighty angel; it is Gabriel (s) the messenger of Allah who brought the message to and from Allah.

2-3: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth. And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voice. (V.2-3)

4-And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from haven saying unto, seal up those things which the seven thunder utters, and write them not. (Rev.10:4)

The angel brought the little book and John was order not to write down the message in that book, because the time was not right. So it is not the bible, because the bible is a written book and it {the bible} is telling us about another book. Which book is that?

7-But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound: the mystery of God should finish as he declared to his servants the prophets. (Rev.10:7)

In the days when this little book shall reveal all the mystery (all the truth) of God will finish (revealed).The book was never written according to John: seal up those things�and write them not.�

�Begin to sound� mean: �REVEALING� In the days when this little book shall reveal �all the mystery� (That is: �all the truth�) of God will finish (revealed, no more mystery) as he declared to his servants the prophets.

And this is what Jesus (pbuh) said: �I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now�he will guide you into all truth... (John.16:12-10) 

Therefore the Spirit of Truth which is the Comforter would have to bring this little book which contains all the truth. 

And in 10:2-4 it says: John was about to write� So when this Book will reveal �some one� will have to be there to �write the message down.� Allah has revealed to Muhamed (pbuh):

��And We have sent down to thee {O Muhamed} the book {the Qur�an} explaining �all things�, a guide, a mercy, and Glad Tiding to Muslims.� (Q.16:89)

This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Q.5:3)

Do not mistake this Book for the one that mentioned in Rev.5:1 �� A Book written within and on the back side, sealed with seven seals.� That Book is already written and every time a seal open a certain event takes place. exa:

Rev.6:1-2�when the lamb opened one of the seal�behold a white horse: he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The advent of Muhammad (pbuh): Habakkuk. 3:16�when he (The Holy one from Mount Paran) cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops. (See exp. of Isaiah42) 

Rev. 6:7-8 And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the forth part of the earth (New world: the west), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. (The seven Seals coming soon)

On the other hand the one in Rev.10:2-4, John was about to write and he heard a voice from heaven saying, �Seal up those thing�and write them not.� So when this Book will reveal some one will have to be there to write it down.

This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Q.5:3)

10-And I (John) took the little book out of the angel�s hand, and eat it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. (Rev.10:10)

We know that John did not eat the book, he read the book and the truth was sweet but practicing the law was bitter.

11-And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many people, and nations, and tongues, and kings. (Rev.10:11)

Why prophesy again? Because he had already went, so he has to go back again to inform them about the coming of the universal book that he did not wrote.

Allah (S) said:

We have not sent thee but as a {universal messenger} to all mankind�but most of mankind knew not. (Q.34:38)

REVELATION 14

Coming of the universal book:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come. (Rev.14:6-7)

The everlasting gospel was yet to come; Jesus (pubh) gospel could not be for all time! Jesus (pubh) already on earth with a gospel, he could not be the �another angel� with everlasting gospel, the everlasting Gospel is the Qur�an. Revelation 10:1-11: �another angel� with a �little book� which John did not wrote but is yet to come.

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Q.26:196)

And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming {the revelation} which came before it. (Q.6:92)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q.12:104)

�so fear Allah and obey me. (Q.3:50)

O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q.3:102)

And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q.33:42)

Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures. (Q.25:1)

What Revelation 14-7 says? �Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come� Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

And when he (the Comforter) is come he will reprove the world of sin, and righteous, and judgment. (John.16:8)

Adding further Jesus (pbuh) is saying that, the Comforter will bring Judgment to the world (Gentiles). So the Comforter has to be a �person� according to Isaiah 42:1 �Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon �him:� he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.�

�here are they that keep the commandment of God, and the faith of Jesus�Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord henceforth (after the coming of the Qur�an/Al-Furqan: Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong)  yea, said the Spirit, that they may rest from their labor; and their work do fallow them. (Rev.14:12-13)

Allah (S) said:

Think not of those who are slain in Allah�s way as dead. Nay, they live, finding there sustenance in their Lord�The (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve. (Q.3:169-1700)

Isaiah tells us in ch.29:11-19 who received that sealed Book that mentioned in Rev. 10:2-4? �A little Book open�SEAL up those things�and write them not.� (COMING SOON)

To be continue Insha-Allah.

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2007 at 11:06pm

Continuation:

All Praises Ara for Allah.

Asalamu-Alikum and Peace.

This is the Phantom thread I am un a free way.

I Know these christians on this site can't follow me. However! invite all your learned Christien's brothes and sisters to read the whole truth. I have the Beast 666 coming soon.

Isaiah tells us in ch.29:11-19 who received that sealed Book that mentioned in Rev. 10:2-4? �A little Book open�SEAL up those things�and write them not.�

SAIAH 29

And the vision of all is become unto you as a word of a book that is SEALED. [Isaiah.29:11(AKJV)]

�And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. [Isaiah.29:12 (AKJV)]

History recorded that: Muhamed (pbuh) used to go up mountain cave, called Ghar-Hera, in Arabia (Mt. Paran) to meditate. While he was there an angel, later identified as Gabriel, commanded him saying: �read� and he respond by saying: �I am not learned,� the angel repeat the act three times, then Muhamed (pbuh) began to repeat the command of the angel which became the first five verse of surah 96, Al-Alaq, of the Qur�an. 

Read: In the name of thy Lord who created. Created man from a clot. Read: and thy Lord is the Most Bounteous, Who taught by the pen, Taught man which he knew not. (Q.96:1-5)

Allah conform it in the Quran:

Those who fallow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they fiend mention in their own (Scriptures), In the Taurat {Torah} and the Injeel (Gospel). (Q.7:157).

And thou (O Muhammad) was not (able) to recite a book before this (book came), nor art thou (able) to transcribe it with thy right hand: in that case indeed, would the talkers of vanity have doubted. (Q.29:48)

Torah: Isaiah29:12 and Gospel: John 16:13�for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear [from angel Gabriel (S)].

Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by one mighty in power. (Q.53:3-5)

Why God Almighty send the seal book with an unlettered Prophet? Isaiah (pbuh) tells us.

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have remove their heart far from me, and their fear towards me is taught by the precept of men. (Isaiah.29:13)

Adee ibn Haatim said: I heard Allah�s Messenger (pubh) recite:

They (Jews and the Christian) took their Rabbis and their Monks to be their Lords beside Allah. (Q.9:31)

So I said, �O Messenger of Allah, they did not worship them,� so He (pbuh) said, �Verily if they {Rabbis and Monks} made something permissible for them, then they made it permissible and if they made something forbidden to them, they made it forbidden- that is their worship of them.� [Reported by at-Tirmidhee(5/278)]

Look what will happen when this book comes:

Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. (Isaiah29:14)

Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their work are in darkness, and they say, who Seeth us? And who knoweth us? Surely your turning of things up-side down shall be esteemed as the putter�s clay� (V.15-16)

Who is turning things up-side down? Who is saying yes to worshiping of man god, gambling, fornication, adultery, alcohol, Gay marriage and establish man made law when in the Scriptures it is otherwise?

And in that day (when the book is reveled to the unlettered Prophet) shall the deaf hear the word of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness. The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and they among men shall rejoice in the Holy one of Israel. (Isaiah.29:18-19)

This book was supposed to given to the Holy one of Israel but the Jews rejected the Messiah (pbuh) see John 1:11. Allah took the Covenant from them.

O Children of Israel! Call to mind the (special) favors which I bestowed upon you, and I preferred you to all others (of your time period, in the past). (Q.2:47)

BUT THE JEWS:

�in that they broke the Covenant; that they reject the signs of Allah; that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right�Allah hath set the seal on their hearts for their blasphemy�That they REJECTED FAITH. (Q.4:155-156)

And this book came after him, so it was given to the Comforter. (See exp. Rev.10 and Rev.14:6-7)

THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THE JEWS.

Jesus said unto them (Jews), Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (Matt.21:42)

What Isaiah 29: 14 said? It said: �Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.�

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Matt.21:44)

If you reject Jesus (pbuh) you reject his message, and the stone represent his message and it shall bear fruit and be marvelous in our eyes under another nation. Sure, Jesus (pbuh) is not marvelous in our eyes, His message does, and whosoever tries to destroy that Message shall not succeed, and where so ever the message goes it will prevail.

Matt.21:43 Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

dia touto legw (5719) umin oti arqhsetai (5701) af' umwn h basileia tou qeou kai doqhsetai (5701) eqnei poiounti (5723) touv karpouv authv.

Greek: eqnei = nation

And that nation is no other than Ishmaelite, Abraham�s (pubh) seeds.

And as for Ishmael�Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and multiply him exceedingly�and I will make a GREAT NATION. (Gen.17:20)

In Isaiah 42:16 it says: �And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in the path that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them (Kedarites: Ishmaelite), and not forsake them.� 

God Almighty did not forget the Ishmaelite he brings them out of darkness into light, he lead them into a path they knew not with the advent of Muhamed (pbuh).

The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness sake; he will magnify the (new) law, and make it honorable. (Isaiah 42:21)

Who among you will give ear to this? Who will hearken and hear for the time to come?(Isaiah42:23)

Who will become Muslim?

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you� (Q.4:47)

From those, too, who called themselves Christian We did take a Covenant, But they forgot a good part of the message that was sent down: So We stirred up enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Q.5:14)

Ye People of the Book! Why do you mix truth with falsehood, and conceal the truth, while ye have knowledge? (Q.3:71)

O People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a light [Muhamed (pubh)] and a perspicuous Book. (N.Q.5:15)

�So fear Allah, and obey me [Muhamed (pbuh)] his message he brought]. (N.Q.3:50)

And glorify Him (Allah) morning and evening. (Q.33:42)

Verily this Qur�an doth guide to that which is most right� (Q17:9)

When he, the Sprit of Truth (the Comforter), is come, he will guide you into all truth. (John.16:13)

�And We have sent down to thee a Book explaining all things� (Q.16:89)

�Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: For thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His path, and who receive guidance. (Q.16:125)

Let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the truth that hath come to thee� (Q.5:47-48)

Say: �O People of the Book! Do ye disapprove of us for no other reason than that we believe in Allah, and the revelation that comes to us and that which came before {us}�?� (Q.5:59)

Your companion is neither astray nor mislead, of (his own) desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him: he was taught by one Mighty in Power. (Q.53:2-5)

�And nearest among them in love to the Believers wilt thou find those who say, �We are Christians Because among these are men devoted to learning and who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. (Q.5:82)

Salaam. I hope this message reaches the rightfull authority, Insha-Allah.

Zainool Husain.

To be continue...

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2007 at 6:23am

Dear truthtocome,

You spoke this above:

"What up guys! Well if you can't refute then read."

I am, and much of what you are posting and rambling on about from the Holy Bible is only proving that the Holy Spirit was sent by Jesus and breathed into the disciples by Jesus BEFORE he left to go to the Father.  He could not ascend to the Father in Heaven UNTIL he brought the Holy Spirit to them....which He did.  The Day of Pentacost is quite clear.

Jesus warned many times before He ascended to Heaven to stay away from anyone who claimed to makes statements "in the name of God" because they are "sheep in wolves clothing" and are "false prophets".

Also, truthtocome, I realize you have gone to a lot of trouble to share all this information with us, you are a very devout Muslim, and I believe you have a very pure heart.  I am certain the God/Allah of all of us will bless you for your efforts.   So even though I disagree with you, I admire your devotion to your religion, and I believe you deserve some people here to converse with you.

I think that's all I have to say on the subject of the Holy Spirit.  Next, anyone?

Peace and Wisdom to you Always, truthtocome!!

Edited by Patty
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2007 at 6:33am

Belief in Muhammad as a Comforter will prove the truth of the bible. That the prophecy is fulfilled. There are many other prophesies about Muhammad in the bible. They are being ignored. Quran also confirms them. The Quran gives a complete good history of the Jews. It gives a correct explanation to the events that took place and the difficulties that Jesus a.s. faced in his times. the Quran also tells all about he pious life of Mary the Mother. the Quran tells all about the difficulties faced by the early christians for a very long time.

The Quran is a revealed book from God. It should be examined in detail even if it differs with bible at some places. If there is no belief in muhammad then many prophecies of the bible will become false or will fail completely.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic