IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ppl From PAKISTAN  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ppl From PAKISTAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2007 at 7:40am

Aha...I am Singaporean, residing on a tiny little island, surrounded by friendly neighbours.....if it gets too cold in CA....do visit us....you will love the sand....the sea...and the sun...it rains too..now a days..........the humidity....(not sure if u can take that)

If you like nature walk or jungle trekking, you can drive down to Malaysia...they have beautiful beaches and caves too. Indonesia....smell the active volcanoes....oh...many more..

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi
mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 6:27am

Number 41 Wrote

It is just superb....colorful, hot and spicy.....I will have Tikka kebabs for lunch, Tandoori chicken for dinner and samosa for super today....I am hungry....I thinking of lunch with lassi....ohhhhh one more hour to go...before lunch...

Dear Number 41,  When u will visit Pakistan, being host we will present u what u listed above, specially a jug of Pure Dasi Fresh Lasssi with wheat bread. u will enjoy with it too much.

Edited by mohammad
number41 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 3:56pm

Bro. mohammad..."Pure Dasi Fresh Lasssi with wheat bread. u will enjoy with it too much. "oh......lovely......thank you so much for such a warm hospitality.......a jug..of strong fermented lassi....? Not sure if I swallow it down!...too good bro!

Salam as always..Allah Hafiz.

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi
MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAHDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 2:10am
Hello I am the mahdi, and pakistan qeu many wars are going to happen, for fault(sin) to the corruption of the government
MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAHDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2007 at 2:26am

I the mahdi, I am thinking even, what I go to do, we are quite in a fight now in quite Arabic and Islamic countries, and I am entodas these fights and not to where I was taking so many corruption to us, selling his he villages, now my friends saharuis can that between(among) in war, my Palestinian friends of hamas,

It he hurts(grieves) me as other Palestinians sells for money and power, irak this one in hands of useless that have sold the North Americans, jordania fills of a good people(village), but of a few leaders sold at the money and sells his village, libano a part sells his village to europa, Jews and North American, iran has the courage of fighting only,

Pakistan enters a fight, through the fault of his leaders who have sold at the North Americans, arabia Saudi, his(her,your) leaders it he sells his people(village) and the reason of the Islam and egipto other one divides mas, but it hechanges this in one month, the world of Islam goes to explode in very hard wars, and I the mahdi, not to where it he us goes goes all that, which this spending(passing) with the corrupt governments of the Islam, they sell his villages for power and money, which we must make, continue suffering humiliation and allow that one should kill the Islamic people and that esclavize to the village to the hunger and to the torture, for the western powers

Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:28am
May Allah Bless Pakistan . . . (and the ummah)
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 2:40am
Originally posted by Chrysalis Chrysalis wrote:

May Allah Bless Pakistan . . . (and the ummah)
By getting it rid of extremists and terrorists. Amin.
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 3:11am
Double triple summa ameen.
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic