IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fearful Pakistani women  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fearful Pakistani women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer-Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fearful Pakistani women
    Posted: 02 April 2007 at 3:35pm
Fearful Pakistani Women

Recently I saw a picture published with an article in Time Magazine dated October 16, 2006,of girls students who are instruct to cover their faces by scarves and veils, in one of the universities of Pakistan in Lahore city. They�re not allowed to talk to boys either. If you take a closer look at that picture, and look into those girls� hopeless eyes and faces; you�ll feel miserable for them.

Imagine a biggest university in a biggest state of an independent Islamic country; females are not progressing towards building their confidence and career with freedom and ease; but living their lives in restriction and fear. Pakistani women are studying in collages and universities but they don�t have freedom to carry out their dreams or even to speak against
harsh rules made by men. A Pakistani woman is not being allowed to walk shoulder to shoulder with men. Then what�s the use of living in a free country, where freedom is practically worthless, especially for females?

The only freedom is for males because they have ultimate power; especially if they�re related with Jamaat-e-Islami or Islamic Jamaat (Islamic assembly), where male students not only get to choose the curriculum of university, but also the selection of faculty. But women are not given such powers to do so. Pakistani women have no rights at all.

I plead to the women of Pakistan to change the system of Pakistani society. Please come out of your shell of innocence. Take off your veils, and let the men of our society know, that enough is enough, and we won�t sacrifice anymore. We women will not let you discriminate us anymore. Use your abilities, your education and inner voice to make your future and of
our next female generation, bright and full of freedom.
Tell the man-dominated society that you as a female aren�t less than men. Pakistani men can�t use you on the name of religion, which is misleadingly made by him, not God.

Pakistani husbands look at their wives, as a sex machine for their own pleasure, but not to love or be concerned for. He thinks of her as a birth machine that�s supposed to give birth to his seven, ten or even more children, each year without a gap. He has no concern for her health.

Pakistani men use their sisters and daughters as a servant who cooks for them, do all chores, but not allowed to make her career.

Did you ever ponder that why always a married woman is burned dead by a blast of a gasoline cylinder, not a married man? It�s all because Pakistani women are letting males, whether a husband, father or a son, to
do all these horrible things to her. If Pakistani women use their mind and inner courage then she can stand against man�s crimes and fatal ego.

Pakistani men should remember that women of their society are not cattle that he can sell or slaughter anytime he wants. And she is definitely not less than man in either way. But who will remind him?

She�s a captive in father�s house. She can�t move like American girls buying apartment of their own. Going on a date, which actually is good for a women�s freedom, which is not available in Pakistan. Pakistani men thinks, dating means only sex, but it actually means,
meeting new friends, and getting an opportunity to choose a partner for life. But a Pakistani father doesn�t even take daughter�s persuasion in her marriage. He just informs her that this is your husband-to-be, and she has to marry him, whether like it or not. Even the mother can�t stop these ruthless decisions, against her precious daughter. What happens next? Her new life begins in husband�s home as a jailbird. He starts doubting her of having affairs before marriage, without any proof. This kind of doubts turns into murders, of hapless women. If not be murdered, she�ll be abused and tortured all her life.
Her nightmare is not over yet. Now her dear son is growing up. Angelic Pakistani mother thinks, now at last she�ll get to live in freedom and harmony. Her son will protect her from cruel men. But what she forgets is that, he�s a man too. Therefore, her remaining life
becomes meaningless when her successor, her offspring, grows up to be her aggressor not admirer. Now she�s on son�s blessings until death.

I truly want to know, where is Pakistani woman�s heavenly home? When can she be a decision maker? The answer is, never. If the women of Pakistan will not raise her voice in twenty-first century, then it�ll be too late for her.

(For Comments reply at [email protected]

www.liberty4pakistaniwomen.com
.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 7:18pm

Originally posted by Abeer-Khan Abeer-Khan wrote:

Fearful Pakistani Women

Recently I saw a picture published with an article in Time Magazine dated October 16, 2006,of girls students who are instruct to cover their faces by scarves and veils, in one of the universities of Pakistan in Lahore city. They�re not allowed to talk to boys either.

They go their to study dude not to talk to boyzz, and they are not miserable......Pakistani women enjoy as much respect as any other culture can provide. They are brave bold and they stick to their religion.

number41 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 8:15pm

.:: SoHaIB ::. wrote:  They go their to study dude not to talk to boyzz, Nice one bro....

Do not degrade woman.....mam....It slowly eats away the self esteem and confidence we have carefully built up over the years....... if you know what I mean...

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2007 at 5:14am

Bisimillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaykum

A Pakistani woman is not being allowed to walk shoulder to shoulder with men.

Yeah maybe its haram to walk shoulder to shoulder with a na mehram

On a serious note, what on earth are you talking about? How much of your life have you spent in Pakistan? And how are you going to help those POOR SUFFERING WOMEN OF PAKISTAN sitting in your posh little home in a state of America. You know what sis stop with this tantrum of 'i care too much for women or a country' and actually be causing a reason for other people to laugh at that particular thing.

Yes there are cases in Pakistan where there are abusive husbands or brothers beating life out of some poor soul. But if i search the net, i will find same goes for all advanced west and any other country. I can show you a full report which was published some months back that how women of same qualifications and ability are on a very low scale compared to men in U.K.

As for singling out any islamic organisation, specially some one with the respect of jamaat islami, please be very carefull. I am pretty sure that you do not know the first thing about their ways. By the way, do you know which party has most women MPs?

Sister if you are really hurt by ill treatment of women then stop writing on a net and go to Pakistan and do something about it. If there is any more of this hate agenda, i will have to delete that.

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2007 at 5:43am

It�s all because Pakistani women are letting males, whether a husband, father or a son, to
do all these horrible things to her. If Pakistani women use their mind and inner courage then she can stand against man�s crimes and fatal ego.

Don't you think this is a bit conflicting within your post?

you may have a point about women standing up for themselves.

But I think it is incorrect to say right thru your post that women are a victim and feel sorry for them and feel hate for men but then turn around and say women are to blame for all the horrible things done  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2007 at 9:36pm

Don't you think this is a bit conflicting within your post?

Absolutely!

(Angel, I am not hiding from you but it can be a task at times to log on with a mere 9.6 kbps in some remote areas) But when in a town I can get a full 40 something like today.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2007 at 10:42pm
Hi whisper
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2007 at 12:18am

Hola! It's one of those days when I got a whole 36 kbps!

Now, could you please find out and fill me in what this string is about? It seems like that Dr what-was-his-name in Lahore? who was spinning some real Holywood movie style horror stories about Islam. He has a huge grant from the soft image seeking Mush government.

There is a huge post 9 / 11 Islam and Muslim bashing industry - backed by more funds than you and I could ever imagine. I think, you and I should execute a Joint Venture, pen down some real sob stories and get money from karen Hughes' or some other department. At least you could then regularly fly Business class to Lahore for meetings!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic