IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - advice on relationship  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

advice on relationship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2007 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

This is no small matter to Sunni muslims

I understand the sensibilities.

I think I actually posted the remarks about the Torah in the wrong thread. Sorry for that.

crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2007 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

Sunni muslims

Actually, these subdivisions in Islam, such as Sunni and Shia, may still make sense from a social point of view, on the condition that one can demonstrate that one subdivision is less prone to abuse than another.

Can you give arguments that Sunni Islam is more difficult to abuse, from a social point of view, than other subdivisions in Islam?

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2007 at 6:52am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

Can you give arguments that Sunni Islam is more difficult to abuse, from a social point of view, than other subdivisions in Islam?

start a different thread and i may reply
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic