IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lordism  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lordism

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lordism
    Posted: 01 April 2007 at 2:07am
If Jesus is the Lord, why is Lord Goldsmith also a Lord?

Praise the Lord!
Give thanks to the Lord!
We love the Lord!

Which Almighty Lord? Lord Jesus or Lord Goldsmith?

And then we end up with a society with three kind of people:
- The Lords
- The Clergy
- The serfs

You and I are not Lords. Therefore, we are serfs, which is just a synonym for "slaves". If you keep praying to "The Lord", don't be surprised that the Lords will be back to enslave you.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld200607/ldhansrd/t ext/70320-0009.htm

Lord Goldsmith:
My Lords, the noble Lord, Lord Kingsland, thanked me in his first remarks for having opened the debate on the Bill in what he described as a “measured and dispassionate way.” I opened this debate in a measured and dispassionate way because dispassionate and objective arguments, not emotion, drive this Bill. I am sorry that, at times in this debate, the same was not true of the opposing arguments. I absolve, if I may, the noble Lord, Lord Hunt.

God has no family members: No aunts, no uncles, no wives, no daughters, and certainly, NO SONS. And none of his non-existing sons is a Lord.

The idea that God has a son, and that this son is a Lord, is a nightmare, my friends.

Edited by crasss
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic