IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - It’s gay rights laws that are intolerant,  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIt�s gay rights laws that are intolerant,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 12:58pm

Originally posted by .:: SoHaIB ::. .:: SoHaIB ::. wrote:

Listen first leave my parents ( may ALLAH ( SWT ) bless them ) out of this

????

I said if a child (you at the time, or anyone else) goes to an orphanage for any reason then they may be adopted by gay parents for the rest of their lives. In other words, its shocking enough for someone not living in the west to hear about gay marriages, but even more shocking that they can take little children and raise them as their own !!!

Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by ops154 ops154 wrote:

Do you agree that if certain religions like to discriminate, isolate and judge (don't know ANY religions where that is allowed) other people then they don't have a right to the funds that were put there by the people they are discriminating against? All that this is saying is if you don't conform then you won't have access to public funds but the churches or what not still have the right to be bigots, just not publicly funded bigots.

You guys have totally lost it.

It is bad enough to allow preverse sexual acts, but to actually make it a law that such people are fit for parenting a small child and to even make it illegal for an adoption agency to not hand over an innocent child to them is simply insane.

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

Do you agree that if certain religions like to discriminate, isolate and judge (don't know ANY religions where that is allowed) other people then they don't have a right to the funds that were put there by the people they are discriminating against? All that this is saying is if you don't conform then you won't have access to public funds but the churches or what not still have the right to be bigots, just not publicly funded bigots.

It is bad enough to allow preverse sexual acts, but to actually make it a law that such people are fit for parenting a small child and to even make it illegal for an adoption agency to not hand over an innocent child to them is simply insane.

You being a religious person should not judge anyone. Isn't that Gods job? Being from somewhere where you actually can see what good a set of parents can do for a child helps me accept it little more than I guess. It is sad that you would rather a child have no one to love them before letting a gay raise a child. Are you that worried about your sexuality to be bothered by it that much? Myself, I know what I like so they don't scare me like so many others in this world. Guess what----it is not contagious.

Edit: I notice you said "hand children over to them" which means you are saying all gays are bad. Do you like when people claim all Muslims are terrorist? See how the judging thing can work against you?

Edited by ops154
Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 2:19pm

You being a religious person should not judge anyone. Isn't that Gods job? Being from somewhere where you actually can see what good a set of parents can do for a child helps me accept it little more than I guess. It is sad that you would rather a child have no one to love them before letting a gay raise a child. Are you that worried about your sexuality to be bothered by it that much? Myself, I know what I like so they don't scare me like so many others in this world. Guess what----it is not contagious.

Do you think it's right for Rapists to adopt children ? If not, why ? Are you so worried your sexuality to be bothered by it that much?

Or, why is it illegal for people to be naked in public or why do toilets have doors ??

The western governments are trying to make the immoral moral and the moral immoral, and the simple reason why is that most Western politicians are Satanists.

They are trying to make these things the "norm" and one of the ways to do this is to destroy families (which they have already pretty much succeeded in) and allowing homosexuals to adopt children.

Thenthe next generation are going to be even more immoral than this generation, and then it will be "ok" to pass even more immoral laws, and so on. They have been doing this for the past few decades thats why people are becoming more and more preverse and immoral.

ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 2:49pm

Do you think it's right for Rapists to adopt children ? If not, why ? Are you so worried your sexuality to be bothered by it that much?

Or, why is it illegal for people to be naked in public or why do toilets have doors ??

The western governments are trying to make the immoral moral and the moral immoral, and the simple reason why is that most Western politicians are Satanists.

They are trying to make these things the "norm" and one of the ways to do this is to destroy families (which they have already pretty much succeeded in) and allowing homosexuals to adopt children.

Thenthe next generation are going to be even more immoral than this generation, and then it will be "ok" to pass even more immoral laws, and so on. They have been doing this for the past few decades thats why people are becoming more and more preverse and immoral.

Gays are not criminals so your analogy of rapists is so far off it is not worth commenting. Myself I am not scared of the gays converting me so I don't really care what they do in the privacy of their own homes. I understand that you do not get the concept of freedom but I do and I don't want anyone, government or religions telling me what I can and can't do in the privacy of my own home. I would think what destroys families are abusive spouses, disconnected parents, drugs, alcohol, multiple wives, divorce. But really if a gay adopts a child they will more than likely receive more love from them then some case worker or abusive foster parents but that's just me.

What do you think God would think of you judging another person? Please show me where in the Bible, Koran or any other religious document that it says it is ok for you to judge another human being?

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 3:02pm

Gays are not criminals so your analogy of rapists is so far off it is not worth commenting. 

That's the whole point, Im against the laws that say homosexuality is not a crime, cheating on your wife or husband is not a crime, having girl friends and sleeping with prostitutes is not a crime, but having more than one wife in a family is a crime!!!

Myself I am not scared of the gays converting me so I don't really care what they do in the privacy of their own homes. I understand that you do not get the concept of freedom but I do and I don't want anyone, government or religions telling me what I can and can't do in the privacy of my own home. 

If it's just "the privacy of their own homes" why do they adopt other peoples children ???

But really if a gay adopts a child they will more than likely receive more love from them then some case worker or abusive foster parents but that's just me.

Heh... well that's the problem you see !

What do you think God would think of you judging another person? Please show me where in the Bible, Koran or any other religious document that it says it is ok for you to judge another human being?

And Lot, when he said to his people, 'Do ye approach an abomination which no one in all the world ever anticipated you in?  Verily, ye approach men with lust rather than women- nay, ye are a people who exceed.'

(Quran Surah loot 80/81)

have ye not known that the unrighteous the reign of God shall not inherit? be not led astray; neither whoremongers, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor sodomites,

(Bible: 1 Corinthians 6:9 )

ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 3:23pm

They adopt other people�s children when the straight people become too addicted to drugs, alcohol or are just deadbeats and can't raise their own children. Or perhaps, the child�s parents died in an accident and no one is willing to take them in. It is sickening that you would rather a child be moved around, abused or neglected before you would allow a loving gay couple to raise the child.

FYI--- I have never seen any report where gay people are adopting just to convert them over.

.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 4:50pm

OHhhh Sorry bro the way u wrote it....it looked as if u were .....anywayz leave it, my bad and ur rite ..

peace

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic