IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sohaib’s DEN  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sohaib’s DEN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sohaib’s DEN
    Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:27pm

I'll be posting here funny jokes and videos ..... I just don't wanna make a different thread for every single joke so be sure to check it out regularly

Here's the first one

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel plans. So, the husband left Minneapolis and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day. The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My loving wife

Subject: I've arrived Date: April 6, 2006

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. sure is freaking hot down here!!!!!

pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 7:38am
spooked!
number41 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2007 at 6:13pm
I rate it 10/10! . Please post more, I am looking forward to see more in your 'DEN'.
'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi
.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 6:54pm

Thnx 41 and pauline

Here is a short one

............................Broken Promises.............................

A couple were having their first fight, and finally the  husband said, �When we got married, you promised to love, honour and obey.� 
The wife replied, �I know. But I didn�t want to start an argument in front of all those people.�

Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 6:55pm
.................................Logical Stay........................................

Two women were shopping. When they started to discuss their home lives, one said, �Seems like all we do is fight. I�ve been so upset that I�ve lost twenty pounds.� �Why don�t you just leave him?� asked the friend. �Oh! Not yet,� the first replied. �I�d like to lose at least another fifteen pounds first.�
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 7:00pm
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 7:02pm

A baby camel asks her mother one day, "Mom, why have I got these huge three toed feet?" The mother replies, "Well son, when we trek across the desert your toes will help you to stay on top of the soft sand." "Ok," said the son and then asks,"Mom, why have I got these great long eyelashes?" "They are there to keep the sand out of your eyes on the trips through the desert."

After a short while, the son returns and asks, "Mom, why have I got these great big humps on my back?" The mother, now a little impatient with the son replies, "They are there to help us store water for our long treks across the desert so that we can go without drinking for long periods." Very confused he again asks: "If we have huge feet to stop us sinking, long eyelashes to keep the sand from our eyes and these humps to store water then why the hell are we in the San Diego zoo?"
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 7:36pm
A young lady came home from a date, rather sad. She told her mother, "Anthony proposed to me an hour ago."

"Then why are you so sad?" her mother asked.

"Because he also told me he is an atheist. Mom, he doesn�t even believe there�s a Hell. "Her mother replied, "Marry him anyway. Between the two of us, we�ll show him how wrong he is."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic