IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why do u guyz contradict each other ????  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why do u guyz contradict each other ????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why do u guyz contradict each other ????
    Posted: 25 March 2007 at 5:07pm

Salam guyz,

Im a newbie, here on this forum and i have a question for u people. I read a lot of threads on this forum over the last two days annnd one very dissapointing thing i noticed was that if someone posts a question r starts a discussion .... then when u guyz give answers u start arguing among each other instead of giving answer to the poor guy.. Sorry no offence meant

But ppl umma is supposed to be united even if we are froim different countries and cultures we are still muslims still ??? then shouldn't we be more united and have a better co-ordination ... but the thing i noticed is that most of the people here contradict each other just because they wanna look like they have more knowledge rr they are the one's who right.

I apologize in advance if this is offensive to someone but i was just curious

PS NO FLAMESSSSSSSSSSSS

number41 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 5:41pm

Hey...you are a star....man!

I have seen that too.....PS NO FLAMESSSSSSSSSSSS

You have just ingited the fire cra...ckers...... The same one that they have in Taiwan during the recent Lunar New Year!

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by number41 number41 wrote:

You have just ingited the fire cra...ckers...... The same one that they have in Taiwan during the recent Lunar New Year!

Wa alaikum asalaam..

I do agree with you on the easy ignition here. I personally am tired of hysterical posts, and I am tired of the anti american rhetoric. Knock the greedy gevernment, but not the good people. They for the most part have big hearts, and the clown in the whitewash house does not speak for them.

I believe the Ummah comes first, and I do believe in speaking up when something is not right.

I had a sister flame me and publically chastise my for even smacking of criticism of the Saudis,

I shouldn't say anything I guess about them exploiting the sacred city of Mekkah for their own financial gain.

But yet I recall in Surah 16 how the prophet stated to keep the unbelievers away fram the Ka'ba.

And I remember the story of how he smashed the idols of the pagans.

And the sunnah story of how the Prophet (pbuh)was praying on the early days,

and how one of the disbelievers put camel dung between his shoulders blades as he prostrated, and his brave daughter Fatima knocked the filth from his back and cursed the perpatrators.

Shopping malls and high rises (money) across from the Masjid al Haram, camel dung, and idols.

I guess we all have different views of things depending on our cultural heritage and origins.

I am glad I have been there and been done, the Hotel would break my heart.

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by number41 number41 wrote:

I jus wanna know why they cant stand each other....

.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:48pm

@Maryah

umm im kinda confused what u said is kinda true ... but could plz elaborate a bit more on my question .....

Edited by .:: SoHaIB ::.
number41 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 4:24pm

.:: SoHaIB ::. wrote:
I jus wanna know why they cant stand each other....

Jus like you, I am frazzled.... where it is often depressing and discouraging to see how on earth our Muslim 'brethren' can show so much contempt on each other instead of helping each other.

Probably, my guess is that they need to get their ego to be polished a little bit huh? ...But please not in this IC forum page. I do not support someone who demeans what we stood for I will be sad to see our members left IC forum if they are being belittled, and laughed at. This is unacceptable in any Muslim community!!

As sr Maryah, puts....it the Hotel would break my heart.......OUR HEARTS.....collectively....

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic