IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need Help and advice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help and advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 1:49pm
Oo Angel man ..or woman u got it all wrong. This guy is not my friend but i know him. He wants to know more about islam.... HE told me that his friends are trying to convert him to christianity and he doesn't know anything about islam....yeah and try to be kinda positive k.
abuzaid View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 11:26am

Don't get discourage by angel's comment.

Excactly what help you require. If you want stuff about Islam and comparative religion, I think you get many on the net.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 9:13am
Originally posted by .:: SoHaIB ::. .:: SoHaIB ::. wrote:

I need ur advice as to how i can help him

you don't, unless he ask for information on islam, otherwise it can be taken as you are trying to convert him. If he wants to know something then be there.

Quote I asked a lot of my muslim friend's to be extra nice to him and treat him very kindly.

just be yourselves.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 9:01am
Originally posted by .:: SoHaIB ::. .:: SoHaIB ::. wrote:

now his christian friends are trying to convert him to christianity. thnx  

And you know this from just a couple of days of meeting him?  

Has he told you so?

And how much do you know of and about his friends?

Are they converting or teaching or just talking about christianity ?

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 8:29am

Salam guyz,

I'll be short and to the point. I need ur advice abt a very serious matter. I met up with this guy in the university a couple of days back, he's from yugoslavia or something. He told me that although he is a muslim by name but he he doen't know anything about Islam because of the environment he grew up in and now his christian friends are trying to convert him to christianity. I need ur advice as to how i can help him, I asked a lot of my muslim friend's to be extra nice to him and treat him very kindly. I don't know if its working r not but any sugeestions????

thnx  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic