IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - why muslims dont come together  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

why muslims dont come together

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debator_445 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: why muslims dont come together
    Posted: 24 March 2007 at 3:07am

today muslims are killed and punished all over the world

what do u think.why is that.

specially when we have a religion that is for all the human beings.

???????????????????????

abuzaid View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 11:07am
Originally posted by debator_445 debator_445 wrote:

today muslims are killed and punished all over the world

what do u think.why is that.

specially when we have a religion that is for all the human beings.

???????????????????????

Last line of you post in answer to your question. We are killed because we have truth. Do you think falsehood can remain in harmony with truth?

However muslims are also responsible for this, because they are not spreading the message of truth.

.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 1:56pm
we aren't united man... THATS the problem. We can talk but in real danger we can't stand beside our brother and help him. Who's fault is this....I think its our own fault that we are getting squashed all over the globe.
number41 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 4:23pm

It amazed and amused me at the same time...man! You post a question and you got the answer without must help!

Congrats...welcome br....we need the MAN like you....who cultivates second consciousness and learning to act in your own best interest...Or you might simply call it learning to love like a grown up

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi
debator_445 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debator_445 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 9:30pm

actually friends these are the facts.we are not here to talk about only facts why muslims are going down day by day.i think newspapers and coulumnists are doing this work,

we should discuss how can we get out of this position.,

why salahuddin ayubi.and mahmood gaznavi.succeed.

let us think about this.

whats ur opinion??????????

mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 9:59pm

actually friends these are the facts. we are not here to talk about only facts why muslims are going down day by day. i think newspapers and coulumnists are doing this work,

Bro. for over ride of any kind of the worst situation, first of all we have to see the facts once we find out the facts of destructions then in light of the facts we can identify the our drawbacks , when we find out the our weaknesses then we should have to plan and act to over come on these shortcomings.

why salahuddin ayubi.and mahmood gaznavi.succeed.

Bcz they were not hypocrite & they were very clear about their objectives while sorry to say if not all majority of the Muslims are hypocrites, as per my opinion hypocrisy is the root cause of our devastation.  

debator_445 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debator_445 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:53am

hey mohammad i am sorry to say man

but do u think our whole nation is going to think about these facts.

i am sure there will be more than 85% of pakistani students who uses the internet as a game.n i am sorry again thay are using internet for that purpose for which our enemy wants them to do.

do u think this nation is going to wake up before we die????????

number41 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 4:40pm

Bhai debator_445......man....if you care to look closer, (closer than the vein in your neck....) you may notice that if Islam is not lived as a way of life....not only Pakistan, but the whole humanity will be lulled much into the world of entertainment like it or not. It is too attractive.....no? So who is to blame...our enemy? Tell me who is our enemy? Be more specific.

For me, I defined 'our enemy' is ourselves, our nafs.....shoot me if you want!

The hard truth is that we have no ultimate control over other people, least to say about those 'more than 85%'. I am with you not against you.... please bear that in mind if it pleases ALLAH.

As we may find that journey of thousand miles for Dais (people like you, me, .:: SoHaIB ::.,mohammad, abuzaid) and many more....starts with a single step of self awareness....and a double click.

Hope this helps to enrich the second conciousness...br.

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic