IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - about youth islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

about youth islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fahad822 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: about youth islam
    Posted: 16 March 2007 at 12:07am

aslamu calaykum all brother and sisters it is great to me to talk about all muslim family about youth.

our young age ones did not fullfill the words of our massenger <s.a.w>i love mohamed i never loved even my parents as i liove him becouse in quran alah says if love your parents your wife your children your family any of them more than mohamed wait hell wait cadab from becouse he is the one to be loved more than your own mother and father and mohamed <s,a.w>says between man and kufri is prayer and our youth generations do not pray so u have to learn.

thank u and thank to alah who gave us aportunaty to tell u this if i made a sin it came from my soul and saitan and the good ones came from alah my alah gether us in jana tul farsowsa i love u my muslim brother and sister mohamaed <s.a.w.>said the mominin alah will bless them in the judgement day will be the ones love each other for alah sake even if they came from deferent countries so iam from somalia so i thin g u understand me iam happy to be one of them ok thank u

Edited by fahad822
.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 5:29pm

true man but they in if u wanna see God look at your mother with respect ... beneath her feet lies jannah

AND its true no doubt ALLAH (SWT) and Prophet Mohammed ( PBUH ) come before anything else in this world.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic