IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ARABIA HELPING ZIONIST?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ARABIA HELPING ZIONIST?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2007 at 6:48am

Originally posted by pauline35 pauline35 wrote:

Shery said : I have evidence that might hurt you want to read wait a minute ;)

Wow! Truly self-destructive personality. I strongly believe the evidences you put out, Shery is hurting you more than a nything as that certifies YOU, representing Egypt practising unislamic valued based through co-operating with the Zionist. BTW, are you that naive to call your printings, the evidences? It is called a report from the media.

and what evidence you are looking for ?

ok give me evidence that iran is pro USA ?

Ok give me evidence that USA troops didnt rape muslims woman ?

GIve me evidence that Bush has no ambitious to kill more muslims

Give me evidence that Neil bush and boris berezovsky arent allies and have business in UAE

And The truth about egypt never hurts me If i m Egyptian I m not part of being betrayer ..

I point in everything in my country in your country in anywhere

I dont care where is it .. You would think I would hide what my government do ? or saudi government do  ?

NO .. You got me wrong babe ... beside I dont understand what is your problem since i came here and i talked about Americans and you trying to act as you are funny person ....

I suppose to be an a islamic forums that I should hear thank you shery for providing us of good information about how the Western conspire against us ..

Ah I m sorry i forget you are no muslim ! and the moderators live abraod ... I forget about that Sorry ... It is my mistake ..

I wonder why some1 as hannan didnt hates me or some1 as NU ?

It tells so much about who are the people who think I m rude and bad and bla bla bla blaaa

Typical in any other forums the pro AXIS of devil are everywhere .

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2007 at 8:47am

Down with the Saudi Government and their Monafiq allies

Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2007 at 11:10am

sawat el hak You prove everyday that You are not with the muslims goods ... I hate what our governments do to all of us

but you know what ? i would never be a part of demonstration or sedition which means I hate hossini mubarak but I wont fight him and make him down by force .You know why ?

cuz if i do that I would serve the interest of USA and Israel

That is exactly what USA and Israel wants that all of us hates eachotehr and kill eachother while they using our oil and living in our lands and amusing with our goods

While we hates eachother and kill eachother
I would pray for all this who you call ( monafequeen ) to wake up before it is too late ...

cuz Simply those muslims as mubarak and king of saudia are just as us in the same boat .. ( USA dont give a damn *** about them )

They would sacrifice them anytime .. Neither USA or Israel care about those who fights for islam or against islam from muslims

They are only care to fool us and makes us killing eachother

and again I will never be part of any sedition

When I criticise our leaders I wish that one day my words reach them and They feel that They are in same boat and even worse than that .. They have no boat at all ... they will overwhlemed before us .

And if they dont start to plots against USA and Israel as They are plotting against us ... we will be doomed .

And Inshallah that wont happen .

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 5:10am
Shery dude, your nonsensical is not appreciated. You will always feel sorry for you have all the more reason to be sorry for your nonsense.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic