IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam’s   View   on    DINOSAURS !  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam�s View on DINOSAURS !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rukkaiyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2008 at 6:57am
Aa'dam was the first human on earth. With reference from the Holy Qu'ran:

The Creation of Humanity

Allah Almighty in the Qur'an tells us about the creation of the first humans:

*{O mankind! Reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single person, created of like nature his mate, and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women;- reverence Allah, through whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (reverence) the wombs (That bore you): For Allah ever watches over you}* (An-Nisaa' 4:1)

*{Oh mankind! We created you from a single pair of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may know each other}* (Al-Hujurat 49:13)

yahyafarooq View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahyafarooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2008 at 11:06am
That was realy what i want to get knowledge about.can you please give some details about this thing,that adam was not the first man and there were more before him according to Quran and/or Hadith please.
Rukkaiyah View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rukkaiyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2008 at 1:54am
Asalamu Alaikum Brother,

The Qur'an quotes that prophet A'adam WAS the first human on this planet. If you would like more info then google is your friend :).

I just typed in i.e. "quran and hadith on dinosaurs" and got this link which you may find useful: http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8815&PID=109199#109199

You can then compare the ayah with any qu'ran to confirm it exists and is accurate.

I hope this helps :)
yahyafarooq View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahyafarooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 3:53am
ofcourse google has been a good friend.....:) just wanna know if Islam do tell us about creatures on earth before Adam..
Abdul-Salaam View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdul-Salaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2008 at 5:01pm
  I don't know for sure which one but i thought i heard one of the jewish mystic books ( zohar, maybe) it was said , when the conflict between the evil and allah that the universe was in termoil and giant lizerds roamed the earth. ?.
 suloonis' comments was the clearest spritital explenations i have ever heard!! Wink 
The world is only 10'000 yers old to treditional christains so dinos present a rather BIG  problem .
   The last time i stept into a church ( on delivery) just this month i seen a poster of the ark and noah(puh) and the dinos are standing around not aloud to get in so i guess they died in the flood. it was on a childerens activty board. so this must be standard teaching now.
   i prefer Islam. its wisdom makes a beliver out of me.

peace

Edited by Abdul-Salaam - 30 August 2008 at 5:06pm
ramiznathani View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramiznathani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 6:39pm

"He created the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; He set on the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with you; and He scattered through it beasts of all kinds. We send down rain from the sky, and produce on the earth every kind of noble creature, in pairs.  (The Noble Quran, 31:10)"

"Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which God Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise. (The Noble Quran, 2:164)"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic