IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WAR Against Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WAR Against Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAR Against Islam
    Posted: 12 March 2007 at 1:54am

The religious person been accused of being boring and backwards

The truth is lost in our cruel world

Muslims can defend their religions , and Talking about peace while dozen of their woman and children get raped and killed

Its not only a war against Iran or Hizbullah Its also against anyone religious As brotherhood

Our Egyptian governments decide to genocide brotherhood and accuse them for plotting against the government with washington ( isnt that funnY ) when the bretray accuse the innocent of being betrayers ?

They frozen brotherhood money ,,they caught all of them and thrown them at jail ..

While USA is giving egypt a green light to do that cause Egypt agree to be first Iran enemy and agree on The US israeli plan against iran syria and hizbullah ...

This is the reward that Egyptian government had from the Bush administration

( genocide brotherhood )

Please all of you check this website and read more about what they are doing to our brotherhood ... and read about ( abdel nasser intelligence and what they have done to egyptian brotherhood too ).

http://www.ensaa.blogspot.com/

Edited by Shery
�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
Sophie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 3:12pm
Do they have a choice for English? I'm just learning Arabic and can not yet read it.
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 10:12am
No, its a war against humanity plain and simple. Most of us has been deemed "useless eaters" by our earthly masters, altso people in the west, and so far all of us are doing a wonderfull job thinking its eachother all while the real criminals get away with it. They just have to pull stuff like that to breed paranoia. poking minorities. Egypt altso recently jailed quran alone people for no reason what so ever. Why? To create diversity and mistrust. Regardless of our political, religious, spiritual, whatever standpoint, we need to come to understand that we are all the target. they just target us individually one or 2 minorities at a time. But a lot of minorities is a majority and that is what they dont want us to realise, and why they feel the need to manipulate us into mistrust.

Sophie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 10:41am
There is a VERY interesting documentary called "The Money Masters~How International Bankers Gained Control of America" . It can be found at http://www.video.google.com  Just know,that it is 3 hours long,but EVERY MINUTE of it is vitally informative and IMPORTANT. If you cant' watch it all at one time,just do what I did and watched an hour of it a day until I finished it. It's not flashy,or has a lot of graphic's or whatever,but it is most eye opening into what is,and has been REALLY going on in not only America,but the world as well. I highly reccommend it.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 1:28pm

No, its a war against humanity plain and simple. Most of us has been deemed "useless eaters" by our earthly masters, altso people in the west, and so far all of us are doing a wonderfull job thinking its eachother all while the real criminals get away with it. They just have to pull stuff like that to breed paranoia. poking minorities. Egypt altso recently jailed quran alone people for no reason what so ever. Why? To create diversity and mistrust. Regardless of our political, religious, spiritual, whatever standpoint, we need to come to understand that we are all the target. they just target us individually one or 2 minorities at a time. But a lot of minorities is a majority and that is what they dont want us to realise, and why they feel the need to manipulate us into mistrust.

I wish I could comment on your post. You have made me speechless. Absolutely speechless.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 1:33pm

"The Money Masters~How International Bankers Gained Control of America"

You are more dangerous than I had initially thought! Yes, very few of us hold the courage and also the power to dig deep into truth and the reality of our own lives.

Most of us just live for our stomachs. Minds are just a bit rare.

Sophie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

"The Money Masters~How International Bankers Gained Control of America"

You are more dangerous than I had initially thought! Yes, very few of us hold the courage and also the power to dig deep into truth and the reality of our own lives.

Most of us just live for our stomachs. Minds are just a bit rare.

In my family when we say someone is 'dangerous' we mean that they are very intelligent,witty,kind,whitehearted and more..I believe you are using the term in the same way my family does.So,I thank you for such a big compliment. I believe that once a person starts 'digging',the thing that will be accomplished is going deeper and deeper into understandings of many things. I have learned things over the past few years that have changed the way I view not only my little corner of the world,but so much more. I 'woke up' and in a big way. Peace,your sister,Sophie
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 1:17am

In my family when we say someone is 'dangerous' we mean that they are very intelligent,witty,kind,whitehearted and more..

We seem to have the same family.

Yes!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic