IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is the Duty of every muslim Youth .  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhat is the Duty of every muslim Youth .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Shery Shery wrote:

I wonder why Sawat el hak and the Mr sign didnt even said one word in here ..

Simply cuz they are against united muslims

They wish always to see us killing eachother

THis is The american israeli strategy

Let muslims kill eachother .. and the one who will survive will be already tired and weak from this war and easy to break him down

So either You all muslims Shia and sunna to woke up

either we will keep killiig eachother to do a favor to americans and israeli.

I am here sister Shery! don't know about Sawtul, he will show up sooner or later.

I get such a kick trying to make some sense out of all this and wondering why we are in such sad shape!
Why can't you communicate without shouting!
May be this is how the people in bondage do behave. There are options; you can discuss politely or debate with strong evidence but you know Sister, you keep this in view that debating on the internet is like running in special Olympics and even you win you still are retarded

You can't blame everything on Americans, gave you this internet, now you will see what you put in it.

The Prophet (s)was the most soft spoken and mannered person there was, so that is the key to communication here.

If didn't know this is California based site and has some guide lines so let's see some good English.

Don't make pompous statements, you layout a plan for the youth  and go from there, talk is cheap! whining is worst!

I would let you slide for bad mouthing and mud slinging cuz me doing the same wouldn't be brotherly act! Just think it wouldn't reflect good for the other member of the forum.
So far the Shia /Sunni & American fighting over the Iraqi oil loot is concerned the Prophet (saw) said the following so there you have it. Your belly aching would not make an iota of difference.

I heard Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: The Euphrates would soon uncover a mountain of gold and when the people would hear of it they would flock towards it but the people who would possess that (treasure) (would say): If we allow these persons to take out of it they would take away the whole of it.  So they would fight and ninety-nine out of one hundred would be killed. AbuKamil in his narration said: I and AbuKa'b stood under the shade of the battlement of Hassan.(From Bukhari)

I thought you are sister know it all

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 10:09pm

Bismillahirrahmenirraheem

Assalaamualaikum

Sister Shery, its amusing how you contradict yourself!

Your first post says: Many people been arguing on How the youth could serve islam
By whinning on internet and news paper ? demostrations ? joing army cells ?

Well In my personal opinion first aim for muslim youth should be unifying islam sectors regardless the differentiation on how we practice islam in each sector
and let this differentiation be judged by allah in the after life inshallah .

Your other post: I m really so so Sad when I see that this forums full of muslims who argue in unifying islam and has no knowledge of the book ..

Your last post:and not my job to spread islam ... I m no imam ,,

You started a good topic , you speak about duties of youth and then you say its not your duty to spread islam?? don't you know we all have a responsibility to do dawah, in some way or the other?

Do you realize that your aggressive manner is putting off nonmuslims and muslims alike? Why do you keep challenging muslims about their knowledge of the quran, etc? If you think people have less knowledge, why don't you help by posting useful things for the benefit of all? oh wait...you said that not your duty, so what is  your duty? mock everyone here?

If you have knowledge of the quran, then you must know that Allah has asked us to be good in speech.

Think over it. Now lets gets back to the original topic.

Wassalaam.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2007 at 1:24am
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Assalaamualaikum

Sister Shery, its amusing how you contradict yourself!

Your first post says: Many people been arguing on How the youth could serve islam
By whinning on internet and news paper ? demostrations ? joing army cells ?

Well In my personal opinion first aim for muslim youth should be unifying islam sectors regardless the differentiation on how we practice islam in each sector
and let this differentiation be judged by allah in the after life inshallah .

Your other post: I m really so so Sad when I see that this forums full of muslims who argue in unifying islam and has no knowledge of the book ..

Your last post:and not my job to spread islam ... I m no imam ,,

You started a good topic , you speak about duties of youth and then you say its not your duty to spread islam?? don't you know we all have a responsibility to do dawah, in some way or the other?

Do you realize that your aggressive manner is putting off nonmuslims and muslims alike? Why do you keep challenging muslims about their knowledge of the quran, etc? If you think people have less knowledge, why don't you help by posting useful things for the benefit of all? oh wait...you said that not your duty, so what is  your duty? mock everyone here?

If you have knowledge of the quran, then you must know that Allah has asked us to be good in speech.

Think over it. Now lets gets back to the original topic.

Wassalaam.

When I try to advice MUSLIMS to be unified that IS NO SPREADING ISLAM i m no imam and i m not qualified to be some1 who preach islam ( FOR NONE MUSLIMS )
Theres no contradiction in anything I say here

unless some1 wants to think I m contradicting myself

Our duties toward islam is to make unify between all of us

This is advice to every muslims who care about islam

already he is a muslim ( has the knowledge of quoran and he did read the verses I have post here in arabic ) and Wise enough to understand them ...

Yes I M NO IMAM and I NEVER and WILL Never try to conveince anyone to convert to islam cuz I m not qualified to do that ( so its not my job )

But my job as a muslim is remind people who forget about quoran ( as prophet mohamed said in Surat FORQAN ( that his people left this quoran and his teaching ) and its verses number 30

You can check it ... and every verses i post here I know where is it and which number is it ...

So dont try to attack me ... cuz i dont contradict myself and What i m saying is very obvious and maybe you didnt get it cuz my english not that good ..

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2007 at 1:32am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

I wonder why Sawat el hak and the Mr sign didnt even said one word in here ..

Simply cuz they are against united muslims

They wish always to see us killing eachother

THis is The american israeli strategy

Let muslims kill eachother .. and the one who will survive will be already tired and weak from this war and easy to break him down

So either You all muslims Shia and sunna to woke up

either we will keep killiig eachother to do a favor to americans and israeli.

I am here sister Shery! don't know about Sawtul, he will show up sooner or later.

I get such a kick trying to make some sense out of all this and wondering why we are in such sad shape!
Why can't you communicate without shouting!
May be this is how the people in bondage do behave. There are options; you can discuss politely or debate with strong evidence but you know Sister, you keep this in view that debating on the internet is like running in special Olympics and even you win you still are retarded

You can't blame everything on Americans, gave you this internet, now you will see what you put in it.

The Prophet (s)was the most soft spoken and mannered person there was, so that is the key to communication here.

If didn't know this is California based site and has some guide lines so let's see some good English.

Don't make pompous statements, you layout a plan for the youth  and go from there, talk is cheap! whining is worst!

I would let you slide for bad mouthing and mud slinging cuz me doing the same wouldn't be brotherly act! Just think it wouldn't reflect good for the other member of the forum.
So far the Shia /Sunni & American fighting over the Iraqi oil loot is concerned the Prophet (saw) said the following so there you have it. Your belly aching would not make an iota of difference.

I heard Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: The Euphrates would soon uncover a mountain of gold and when the people would hear of it they would flock towards it but the people who would possess that (treasure) (would say): If we allow these persons to take out of it they would take away the whole of it.  So they would fight and ninety-nine out of one hundred would be killed. AbuKamil in his narration said: I and AbuKa'b stood under the shade of the battlement of Hassan.(From Bukhari)

I thought you are sister know it all

I been in california and I know theres ( FEW ) good muslims there who really care about islam

either you are muslim or not ... I m not the one who start to shoot

And I dont put all the blame on USA ...If you read my other post you would see that I blame every BAD person and Government as saudia and egypt and everywhere....

I just cant understand ... Why you all cant understand None of my arabic words ?

YOu really muslims ? and your families forget to teach you arabic cuz you live abraod // or you arent muslims who wants to confuse other muslims

beside if I do shoot .. you think what is happening in iraq and every where in middle east and africa to muslims doesnt deserve to shoot and yell and feel sad ?

Well I can share with you argument in islam but I cant makes you feel how this muslims are suffering and feel bad ..

You hidding behind your computer laughing and have a good life

while others are raped and torture and killed .. and we OMAT EL ISLAM keep attacking eachother

If you really care You would understand my point as NU

But it seems that You are more pro USA where you live ( probably ) than pro muslims

either you are a muslim or not

Maybe living outside middle east makes you cold ? and cant really release what the islam going through ?

I dont get it .. I been to USA 3 times .. And I m sure theres ( FEW ) good muslims there ... But the majority dont know nothing about islam though theres many muslims who dare to mock prophet mohamed

and I even met some muslims who convert to christianity to be able to have a better life .

Again my message here to every single muslims who has a blood in his veins as  isnomia said before .

amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2007 at 6:04am

Assalaamualaikum

When I try to advice MUSLIMS to be unified that IS NO SPREADING ISLAM i m no imam and i m not qualified to be some1 who preach islam ( FOR NONE MUSLIMS )
Theres no contradiction in anything I say here

Shery, thy other name is contradiction. 

unless some1 wants to think I m contradicting myself

Our duties toward islam is to make unify between all of us

Yes I agree, but how are you uniting Muslims?

This is advice to every muslims who care about islam

already he is a muslim ( has the knowledge of quoran and he did read the verses I have post here in arabic ) and Wise enough to understand them ...

Yes I M NO IMAM and I NEVER and WILL Never try to conveince anyone to convert to islam cuz I m not qualified to do that ( so its not my job )

Nobody is asking you to convert anyone.  

But my job as a muslim is remind people who forget about quoran ( as prophet mohamed said in Surat FORQAN ( that his people left this quoran and his teaching ) and its verses number 30

Reminding  people about quran is good. Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam did not say anything in quran, Allah said everything in quran, got it? Please provide the verse instead of quoting in your words.

You can check it ... and every verses i post here I know where is it and which number is it ...

So dont try to attack me ... cuz i dont contradict myself and What i m saying is very obvious and maybe you didnt get it cuz my english not that good ..

I am not attacking you. Why do you think so? Yes, miscommunication takes place at times. We have no problem with your English skills. But you are very obviously disrespectful to many menbers and such behaviour will not be tolerated.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2007 at 6:37am

Reminding  people about quran is good. Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam did not say anything in quran, Allah said everything in quran, got it? Please provide the verse instead of quoting in your words.

NO ammah I didnt get it cuz i m sorry to aknowledge you that YOur knowledge about quoran is zero ..

The verses says :

������� ���������� ��� ����� ����� ������� ���������� ����� ���������� ����������

if you can understand arabic or you can seek the verses in a english version verses 30 surat el forkan .

Salam !

and yes this way i m unifying who has blood in their veins and fear allah and dont defend those who kills and rape us and increase the gap between muslims either if they are shia or sunna ...

Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2007 at 6:40am

I am not attacking you. Why do you think so? Yes, miscommunication takes place at times. We have no problem with your English skills. But you are very obviously disrespectful to many menbers and such behaviour will not be tolerated.

But you dont mind to tolerate sedition between shia and sunnah

That is impressive !

amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2007 at 8:43pm

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem

Assalaamualaikum. shery, I am not going to respond to your immature behaviour. you are not doing anything to unify muslims. Instead you are just unnerving people. Sooner or later people  will stop responding to you.

Your posts will go to the bin if they are found to be insulting to any member. You have had enough warnings. I am not surprised that you were banned on other forums, maybe you want to add IC to your list.

Wassalaam.

Edited by amah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic