IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Books, Newspapers & Magazines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Deleting.....  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Deleting.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deleting.....
    Posted: 12 March 2005 at 5:16am
Sister, it seems you somehow took this thread from the old board. But it does not seem nice at all to me. Please moderators, make a better arrangement about the old board and its discussions.
There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the (last) Messenger of Allah.
Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2005 at 5:13am

Originally posted by Mustafaa Mustafaa wrote:

Interesting. I saw the delete button on another post, but it's not here in my first post in this thread.

For example, I think I can delete the quoted post but not the one far above. 

Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2005 at 5:14am

Interesting. I saw the delete button on another post, but it's not here in my first post in this thread.

For example, I think I can delete the quoted post but not the one far above. 

Curious, it's disappeared there, too.

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2005 at 5:24am
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

I dont see the delete button

Maybe you pushed it and it deleted itself?

DavidC
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2005 at 6:06am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

First of all,i want to represent my best appreciations to brother Adjj for his efforts on this new board;in first days,i did not accustom to the new shape by the cause my good intentions on this board just wanting it the best for it;then now i see that it is a good start for making the best board in the world as now is with it's member's profiles...i apologize from brother Adjj...

It is possible facing with the system problems in the first days and may be in first moths;but i believe that they will collect the datas for solving the problems inside the views of the members then every problem will be solved,insh'allah...Wa Salaam...

Edited by Suleyman
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2005 at 10:18am
I think deleting should be from the newest post/reply, that's mean bottom up. I don't know you Sr. Nausheen, you may have better right as moderator.

Edited by semar
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2005 at 11:19am

Originally posted by semar semar wrote:

I think deleting should be from the newest post/reply, that's mean bottom up. I don't know you Sr. Nausheen, you may have better right as moderator.

Assalamualaikum Semar,

I can do the editing and deleting on other posts, but not this thread.

This one is kind of wierd .... may be something went wrong since the first input.

Well, as long as ppl dont start taking advantage of my disability here, we,ll do fine

Maa salaama

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

as ppl dont start taking advantage of my disability here, we,ll do fine

Maa salaama

I can see all the needed buttons now. Hope others are also able to (ie the edit buttone), insha allah.

Brother Adji, jazak allah khairan.

Maa salaama,

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic