IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who Can Prove, Hadith is Prophet’s?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWho Can Prove, Hadith is Prophet�s?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 8:54am
Bi ismilahir rahmanir raheem

Still you ignore key points!

It is clear you have no answers, people who follow there own reasoning alone often hold views irrespective of real evidence and facts.

You will not reach the truth even if you studied the Quran for a thousand years you dont have the capacity to self criticise your own ideas, Your nafs blinds you.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 10:39am

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

It is clear you have no answers, people who follow there own reasoning alone often hold views irrespective of real evidence and facts.

You will not reach the truth even if you studied the Quran for a thousand years you dont have the capacity to self criticise your own ideas, Your nafs blinds you.

I have answered your all major and minor points through Quran. If you don't read that's your problem. Still if you think you did not get an answer, please copy it again, but come one by one, then it will be easy for you to follow as well. I don't need to go anywhere else, I have the answer to everything from the Glorious Quran. Alhamdulullah

People who follow Quran, they follow Allah & his messenger, they are Mmuslims.

People who follow psudo scholars, they are, Sunni, Shia, Kadiani, Agakhani, Hanfi, Shafei etc etc Allah knows how many are there, every thing but Muslims.

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by nu001 nu001 wrote:

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

I have answered your all major and minor points through Quran. If you don't read that's your problem. Still if you think you did not get an answer, please copy it again, but come one by one, then it will be easy for you to follow as well. I don't need to go anywhere else, I have the answer to everything from the Glorious Quran. Alhamdulullah

People who follow Quran, they follow Allah & his messenger, they are Mmuslims.

People who follow psudo scholars, they are, Sunni, Shia, Kadiani, Agakhani, Hanfi, Shafei etc etc Allah knows how many are there, every thing but Muslims.

Nu, you have ignored all the major points. You did not bother answering my questions and also questions by all the members who tried to put some sense into you. You have only given vague answers, you have only repeated your statements, your assumptions, etc. without sufficient proof ......very convinient. I have still lots more to add to the discussion but I see no point now. You have no answers to our questions, that is obvious.

Edited by amah
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 12:09pm
Nu, you are not here to learn, but to preach your own ideas. I am closing this topic now.
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic