IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who Can Prove, Hadith is Prophet’s?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWho Can Prove, Hadith is Prophet�s?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Can Prove, Hadith is Prophet�s?
    Posted: 31 March 2007 at 12:09pm
Nu, you are not here to learn, but to preach your own ideas. I am closing this topic now.
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by nu001 nu001 wrote:

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

Bi ismilahir rahmanir raheem

Still you ignore key points!

It is clear you have no answers, people who follow there own reasoning alone often hold views irrespective of real evidence and facts.

You will not reach the truth even if you studied the Quran for a thousand years you dont have the capacity to self criticise your own ideas, Your nafs blinds you.

I have answered your all major and minor points through Quran. If you don't read that's your problem. Still if you think you did not get an answer, please copy it again, but come one by one, then it will be easy for you to follow as well. I don't need to go anywhere else, I have the answer to everything from the Glorious Quran. Alhamdulullah

People who follow Quran, they follow Allah & his messenger, they are Mmuslims.

People who follow psudo scholars, they are, Sunni, Shia, Kadiani, Agakhani, Hanfi, Shafei etc etc Allah knows how many are there, every thing but Muslims.

Nu, you have ignored all the major points. You did not bother answering my questions and also questions by all the members who tried to put some sense into you. You have only given vague answers, you have only repeated your statements, your assumptions, etc. without sufficient proof ......very convinient. I have still lots more to add to the discussion but I see no point now. You have no answers to our questions, that is obvious.

Edited by amah
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 10:39am

It is clear you have no answers, people who follow there own reasoning alone often hold views irrespective of real evidence and facts.

You will not reach the truth even if you studied the Quran for a thousand years you dont have the capacity to self criticise your own ideas, Your nafs blinds you.

I have answered your all major and minor points through Quran. If you don't read that's your problem. Still if you think you did not get an answer, please copy it again, but come one by one, then it will be easy for you to follow as well. I don't need to go anywhere else, I have the answer to everything from the Glorious Quran. Alhamdulullah

People who follow Quran, they follow Allah & his messenger, they are Mmuslims.

People who follow psudo scholars, they are, Sunni, Shia, Kadiani, Agakhani, Hanfi, Shafei etc etc Allah knows how many are there, every thing but Muslims.

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 8:54am

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 8:17am

Salat, Fasting, Hajj and Zakah for everything, the essential things are mentioned in Quran. You can find everything in Quran.

Let me tell you about Zakah: Allah is so kind and knowledgeable, The instruction for jakah in Quran is to give Whatever you can give after whatever is left after essential expenditures. Don't be miser neither be extravagant that you land up in problem. But it is mandatory. Why should we fix up a percentage? For some one it may be burden, forsome one he might like to give more. Allah left it open, who are we to fix up the percentage (2.5%)

Believe me '0' '%' '.' was not invented during the time of prophet. Now you will tell me how the percent was developed from the prophet's instruction, I want to forget it. None has the right to make laws after Allah. If prophet suggested someone to pay some amount on some occassion, it does not mean that it becomes a rigid law over-writing Allah's law.Who is the supreme god?

We can deliberate on every issue u mentioned. I hope you can find out the verses from Quran on Zakah & other issues. If not tell me please, I will help. 

Alhamdulillah

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 7:41am

Hikmah is in Quran and as you read and look for the deeper meaning of those, you will get. Those who claim that they have hikmah, where do they get it from, other than Quran? I don't mind having opinions of the people who does extensive search on Quran, it definitely will help to form my opinion, but can't agree putting false words in the mouth of prophet.

Once the Quran was being revealed to the prophet, many were blaming the prophet that he wrote it, then Allah challenged through verses for them to write one sura (Finally) like this. They could not. And Allah tells many times in Quran to recite from the Quran during Salat. Do you want me to believe, that the prophet used to start his prayer with a non quranic verse as you start today? or Tshahhud made by people? or the dua during Betr prayer? or Twisted verses in Ruku and sijdah? Kill me brother, i will not believe that prophet left the glorious verses from Quran and made such things to recite in the prayer. __________ have made it......

Please think and understand from Quran, Quran has enough glorious verses to say prayer and prayer is only for Allah, should we recite verses (Poems) made by the people?

I don't want to convince you, I am convinced by Allah through Quran. I told you. now, decision is yours, Coz I will not answer for your actions, you will. So please understand what you are doing, don't depend on any one. Allah will give you that understanding, please enter into Quran, alone, depending on Allah.

Edited by nu001
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 12:22am

Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

(Surah an-Nahl ayah 44).

- Bi al-bayyinat wa az-Zubur wa anzalna ilayka adh-Dhikra li-tubayyina li an-nas maa nuzzila ilayhim wa la'allahum yatafakkarun.

- By clear proofs and scriptures, and We have sent down on you (O Prophet) the Reminder, that you can explain to humankind what is sent down for them and in order that they may reflect.

Brother Rami

Of course he has tought the people of that time Quran, when he was, all the people were idol worshipping. They definitely needed explanation. The time was 1400 years before, when people hardly knew even how to read/write. He has left the Quran for us and Allah says that it is enough and needs no explanation. Please once again I am requesting you to read & understand the Quranic verses I have Quoted before.

The hadith preachers method: you can try to apply all of those methods and findout what your fore fathers said before 200 years if you can find out the truth to put in their mouth. Even if one of the sentence/law is wrong; How much sinful it is to say that prophet said it, can you imagine?

Prophet is very important, does not mean that some one telling after 200 years that prophet said this and I will agree with that. Many of those are against or extension of Quran. All the persons reffered at the time of collecting hadith have died, how can they confirm it? Just a few scholars agree that it is good and it must be said by the prophet, can we put words in the prophets mouth and make it a law? While Quran is enough.

Prophets job is over and now we are to follow the Quran;

"You will find that the Sunnah of Allah is the only Sunnah" (33:62.... 35:43...48:23)
"Shall I seek other than Allah as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed?� 6:114

Quran is protected by Allah. How do you think that the Iblish is working to divert people? other than creating parallel books to take people away from the Main book (Quran)??

"We have permitted the enemies of every prophet, human and jinn devils, to inspire in each other fancy sayings, in order to deceive" 6:112

However hard work the hadith collectors have done, they could only agree among themselves, could not verify it from the origin after 200 years.

They can do research on quran and agree on each other about the interpretation; I have no problem consulting research documents and try to form our own opinion about things of Quran, but when words are put to the mouth of prophet which are bound to be false words and try to malke it a parallel with Quran as a source of law, I have objection.

Untill someone proves that Quranic words are wrong. You are free to go deep into Quran and make your own opinion.

Prophet did not teach anything else other than Quran.

"It (the Quran) is a revelation from the Lord of the universe. Had he (Muhammad) uttered any other teachings, We would have grabbed him by the right, and We would have severed his Wateen (Major artery of the heart), none of you could have helped him." 69:43-47

Hope you concentrate on the Quranic verses, not on mine, neither any scholar. If you cant prove it wrong, then have to reject hadith, however attractive it sounds to you.

We will be judged by Quran not hadith. Quran is preserved not hadith what Bukhari wrote. We all will have to answer Allah individually, no scholar will come to save us. If you want to risk your fate on them, Most welcome. But Allah clearly tells us to not to depend on scholars, in Quran.

Allah is so kind that he has given us the Quran as simple and straight path. Quran is understandable by every simple person. Alhamdulillah

Lets make constant perseverence to understand Quran; if Allah is kind he will help. Insha-Allah  

Edited by nu001
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 5:51pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

(Surah an-Nahl ayah 44).

- Bi al-bayyinat wa az-Zubur wa anzalna ilayka adh-Dhikra li-tubayyina li an-nas maa nuzzila ilayhim wa la'allahum yatafakkarun.

- By clear proofs and scriptures, and We have sent down on you (O Prophet) the Reminder, that you can explain to humankind what is sent down for them and in order that they may reflect.

Rasul allah [sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam] was instructed to explain the Quran, his mission as stated in the above verse was to Explain it to mankind this could only be done with later generations if his sunnah was preserved like the Quran and in reality it was.

No direct evidence has been shown to prove otherwise.

If our friend could speak arabic [which i know he cant] he would understand why there is a need to explain the Quran to people who where not there at the time of revelation. He would know this simply from knowing the arabic language. But what he relies on is the English translation of The Quran's meanings which was translated by people who where not Qualified to do so. So in reality he relies on other peope to tell him what the Quran means, there in no possible way to translate many of these verses without knowing asbab an nuzul [reason for there revelation].

Hi is relying on ahadith whether he realises it or not, the translators used ahadith to translate the Quran this is the only possible way.

But you would need to know arabic to realise that and arabic is nothing like english in its structure.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic