IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HATE GAME OF SHIA.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HATE GAME OF SHIA.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HATE GAME OF SHIA.
    Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:58pm

Although stopped many time,hate game is still on.

Open at your own risk

http://www.azadar.com/1426/game/sawabgame.htm

umsami View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umsami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:44pm

Assalamu Alaikum Brother/Sister Delight:

Do you really think you're helping matters by propogating hate between Sunni and Shi'a??? 

Why is it that when America invaded Iraq (a predominantly Shi'a country), Muslims were up in arms... saying, "They're attacking Muslims"... but when it comes to other matters, we don't view the Shi'a as part of our Ummah.

We are all to blame for this division in our Ummah.  We need to remedy it, not fuel the hate and mistrust that causes it to continue.

Peace.

delight View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:18pm

Salam

A Brother.The only hurdle between shia sunni brotherhood is cursing by shias.

Otherwise I think the only scholarly work on Islam is being done in Iran.Iranian usooli are very decent.But some shias from Indopak work overtime to destroy unity.

This site is also from Pakistan.

But I am a newbie here.What is the purpose of this site?Some members are anti shia or sunni.And some preach brotherhood.

I can prove it to you that shia say sunni will not go into heaven.And also sunni say the same thing about shias.

When diffrences are so vast,wishful thinking will not save the brotherhood.

But I agree, there must be a way to reconcile the enemies.

50%sunnis,15%salafis,5%sufis,30% shias but is there a 100% muslim.

unity1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2005 at 4:24am
Originally posted by delight delight wrote:

Salam

A Brother.The only hurdle between shia sunni brotherhood is cursing by shias.

Otherwise I think the only scholarly work on Islam is being done in Iran.Iranian usooli are very decent.But some shias from Indopak work overtime to�destroy unity.

This site is also from Pakistan.

�But I am a newbie here.What is the purpose of this site?Some members are anti shia or sunni.And some preach brotherhood.

I can prove it to you that shia say sunni will not go into heaven.And also�sunni say the same thing about shias.

When diffrences are so vast,wishful thinking will not save the brotherhood.

But�I agree,�there must be a way to reconcile the enemies.

�50%sunnis,15%salafis,5%sufis,30% shias but is there a 100% muslim.

Asalam Aalaikum

Allow me to contribute to this discussion, I donot agree with you that the hurdle between both shias and sunnis is that shias curse the Companions of the Prophet(pbuh),this is a minor issue which is not even remotely relevant to the root cause of the differences between Shias and Sunnis.

Regards,

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.
delight View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2005 at 2:25pm

Salam.

Brother,than what are the hurdles?Why cannt muslim live like jews?They never have intrafaith fighting or killings.

new_muslimah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new_muslimah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 1:25pm

dear brothers and sisters Salamun alaykum.I am a ne-revert to Islam after a long period of soul searching and reading. Islam is the most beautiful message of GOD.

After reading in-depth , after what happened after the demise of Holy Prophet (PBUH) , i concluded, that IMAM ALI is the rightly appointed successor to Holy Prophet and the followers of Imam Ali , have thus direct link to Holy Prophet.

Look at what Muawiyah did to Imam Ali....hundreds of people killed in Siffeen in the war against the RIGHTLY Appointed successor of Prophet. But I am amazed how my Sunni brothers and sisters just ignore this huge fact and still respect this person (muawiya)

Even if you look at the world today, True Islam is being represented by the teachings of Islamic Revolution in iran.

We have same book, same Allah, same Kaaba, same Prophet, but unfortunately, i have seen Salafis, curse and swear and label as Kafir 'other muslims". I have not met a single Shia brother or sister who will call others Kafir.

All this has led me to study Shia school deeply and I conlcuded that SHIAISM is the mainstream and the direct connection to Holy Prophet.

Another mind-boggling fact :

SON of Imam Ali, hussain gave up everything in karabala , when he was killed by Yazeed son of Muawiya.

But HOW MANY SUNNIS do we know who even respect and consider Imam hussain as a HERO of islam and condemn the killer army of yazid?

Despite the difference my shia -contacts urge me to join hands with other muslims based on our common points.

I just want to urge every one to be open and fair minded...esp "delight

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic