IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Yechezkiel (Ezekiel) 34-48  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yechezkiel (Ezekiel) 34-48

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
mochiah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochiah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yechezkiel (Ezekiel) 34-48
    Posted: 07 April 2007 at 11:29am
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

There is more to it than meets the eye.

Much more

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2007 at 12:53pm

A very good post by mochiah. It is the translation of the 37th chapter of the Quran. It is wonderful, meaningful chapter. it describes about Abraham and his family membrs. It tells about the good activity of Abraham in his struggle for monotheism, against paganism.

It tells how God was well pleased with Abraham and gave him the news of the birth of two sons, Ishmael (not named here) and Issac (named here).

There is more to it than meets the eye.

mochiah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochiah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2007 at 11:18am
Peace
mochiah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochiah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2007 at 12:35pm

The stamp of the Palestinian Authority honoring the false god BaalThe Palestinian National Authority has printed and circulated a postage stamp that shows an image of Baal, we know that Baal is an idol and a false god that is written about and against in the Quran (as-Saffat 37: 125-126)

Edited by mochiah
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2007 at 12:28pm

Thank you, Mochiah.  Now I understand better why you posted the image.  It is, to my ear, not so hostile (in intent) after all. 

Best regards,

Serv

mochiah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochiah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2007 at 12:27pm

THIS IS HOW THE 3RD TEMPLE WILL BE Amen

everything is written

Yechezkiel - Chapter 40 - end

Read it on the first page of this post

Ps: The Picture above is a drawing that is made from the Prophecie of the profet Yehezkiel.

Edited by mochiah
mochiah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochiah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2007 at 12:23pm

When the messiah will come the whole world will be united in the same faith of one and only g*d.

There wont be any synagogues churches and mosques anymore.

One Temple ONE G*D.

The Al Aqsa Mosque Isnt big enough for the whole world to worship in. That is why it will be destructed not by jews but by muslims.

Jews Muslims Christians,... will build the Temple Toghether!!!!

The Temple will be the Place of worship for the whole world.

Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2007 at 8:58am

Mochiah posted:

Hi Mochiah,

I am glad that you are here, participating in the discussions, but I hope that your marked tendency to �spam� long posts that few people read does not force the moderators to ban you from this site.  I, for one, am pleased to hear more from the Jewish side of the monotheistic triangle of Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

The image, or diagram, you posted is worth a thousand words and one hopes not of spam.  Unless I need to increase the magnification of my reading glasses, I notice that, in this fanciful, though I would argue hostile, depiction of what I presume is the envisaged �Third Temple,� a couple of buildings are missing: the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aqsa Mosque.  Is this image of yours similar to the silver plaque that, according to Joseph Algazy at Le Monde diplomatique, Benjamin Netanyahu, Chairman of Israel�s Likud Party, and other right-wing Zionists (including, not surprisingly, Evangelical Christians) are distributing?  If so, how do you propose to rid the �Temple Mount� of those two buildings, sacred to Islam?  What is your personal opinion on the matter?         

Joseph Algazy wrote:
The project for building the third Temple is well-advanced, according to the well-informed daily Maariv. Plans are supposed to be ready. A quarry is preparing to supply special stones for the building ...  A Hassidic farmer in Louisiana, USA, is rearing a herd of cows for the sacrificial rites. Priests have been initiated into the secrets of the cult (1). According to Al-Sinara, silver plaques are even on sale, with all the mosques replaced by the Great Temple. Mr Netanyahu gave one of these to Archbishop Maximus Salum in Haifa at the Christian new year (2). Nothing strange. Behind those in charge of the erection of the Temple are figures close to the present government"

Thank you.

Serv

Ref:  http://mondediplo.com/1998/02/17israelwho

Edited by Servetus
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic