IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - US Planning iran Bombs  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUS Planning iran Bombs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2007 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

Originally posted by Shery Shery wrote:

Well and what about Hossini mubark who accept Ehud olmert and bush himself at sharm el sheikh ? what about king of jordan and saudia who sell their mothers to USA ?

What Im saying is that Iran is as bad as these other puppet Governments (Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan, Turkey, etc. etc. etc.) even though they appear religious and appear anti-American.

This is why I say they are hypocrites/Monafiqeen, because they appear religious and anti-American while their actions are against Islam and help America and Israel.

some times spade is really a sade, not a pineapple grenade.
Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2007 at 2:26am

Well and what about Hossini mubark who accept Ehud olmert and bush himself at sharm el sheikh ? what about king of jordan and saudia who sell their mothers to USA ?

What Im saying is that Iran is as bad as these other puppet Governments (Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan, Turkey, etc. etc. etc.) even though they appear religious and appear anti-American.

This is why I say they are hypocrites/Monafiqeen, because they appear religious and anti-American while their actions are against Islam and help America and Israel.

If they are hypocrite as you say .... and they are bad as you are saying

Why USA funded iraq for years against iran ?

For fun ? to pretend that they are against USA ?

Come on please make sence so some1 can believe you .

The one who you can call him hypocrite is Saddam hussein who pretend at the end that he is against USA while he was a agent .

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
pauline35 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2007 at 3:32am
Shery said : The one who you can call him hypocrite is Saddam hussein who pretend at the end that he is against USA while he was a AGENT .

Do you have proof?
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2007 at 6:26am

Why USA funded iraq for years against iran ?

For fun ? to pretend that they are against USA ?

Come on please make sence so some1 can believe you .

The one who you can call him hypocrite is Saddam hussein who pretend at the end that he is against USA while he was a agent .

Do some research on IRAN CONTRA. The US told Saddam to attack Iran but as soon as he did, the US started sending weapons to Iran !!!

Saddam was tricked by the USA into attacking Iran. The plan was that Saddam would attack Iran, and then Iran would "fight back" and invade Iraq and take over the country. The United States and even Israel were giving weapons to Iran while appearing to be on Saddam's side.

The only reason why they gave Saddam some weapons to start with was to convince him to attack Iran so that he would be seen as the aggressor. Iran was then meant to "free" Iraq by taking over the country.

However, Saddam then used chemical and biological bombs with which he killed a huge number of Iranian Soldiers who were moving in to take over Iraq after freeing Khurramshahr.

This practically destroyed the Iranian army and significantly weakened them. Amazingly, the United States condemned Saddam for using these weapons and called the attacks "illegal". Why were the western Governments so angry that Saddam had used these weapons against Iranian Soldiers ? Because it ruined their plans that's why.

And dont confuse this with the Halabja bombings in which a lot of kurdish civilians were killed, as it is still unknown who was really responsible for those attacks (evidence suggests that Iranian cyanide gas was  responsible for many of the Kurdish civilian deaths at Halabja)

Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2007 at 9:09am

Do some research on IRAN CONTRA. The US told Saddam to attack Iran but as soon as he did, the US started sending weapons to Iran !!!

Saddam was tricked by the USA into attacking Iran. The plan was that Saddam would attack Iran, and then Iran would "fight back" and invade Iraq and take over the country. The United States and even Israel were giving weapons to Iran while appearing to be on Saddam's side.

The only reason why they gave Saddam some weapons to start with was to convince him to attack Iran so that he would be seen as the aggressor. Iran was then meant to "free" Iraq by taking over the country.

However, Saddam then used chemical and biological bombs with which he killed a huge number of Iranian Soldiers who were moving in to take over Iraq after freeing Khurramshahr.

This practically destroyed the Iranian army and significantly weakened them. Amazingly, the United States condemned Saddam for using these weapons and called the attacks "illegal". Why were the western Governments so angry that Saddam had used these weapons against Iranian Soldiers ? Because it ruined their plans that's why.

And dont confuse this with the Halabja bombings in which a lot of kurdish civilians were killed, as it is still unknown who was really responsible for those attacks (evidence suggests that Iranian cyanide gas was  responsible for many of the Kurdish civilian deaths at Halabja)

Nice try .. keep trying ... I know many cia and mossad are so clever in faking reality

Try another dumb muslim who would believe in what you are saying

I m sorry sawatel hak

I see that your aims has no defenition but sedition

Its a very clever try to make arab hates iranian which USA already successed it to do that ......

If ALL what you are saying is real ? why would all arab world is against iran ? cuz this is also a USA plan ?

You went too far but only dumb people can believes in what you are saying

What is happening in egypt caughting islamic brotherhood and cutting all the communications with iran ... not a american scene ...

Its a reality .... The americans did success to conveince arab that iran is the biggest threat ....

So you and arab to me very similar .. IQ= zero

Or you are just a CIA agent who think he is smart

By the way maybe CIA agents are smarter than arab

but that doesnt make them smart to me .. Again try with another muslim who is willing to believe in this bull****

Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2007 at 9:14am

Originally posted by pauline35 pauline35 wrote:

Shery said : The one who you can call him hypocrite is Saddam hussein who pretend at the end that he is against USA while he was a AGENT .

Do you have proof?

pauline yes i have proof

go to the liberary in iraq street 4 the 2 floor you will find a document that proof what i m saying ! .

pauline35 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2007 at 3:48am
I do not know if this is Islamic teaching that SEEKING KNOWLEDGE IS OBLIGATORY TO EVERY MUSLIM.

Shery answered : go to the liberary in iraq street 4 the 2 floor you will find a document that proof what i m saying ! .

My conjecture is that you do not have one at all.   

And my question to your baseless claim : Why Saddam Hussein did not spell it in his trial if he was truly the CIA agent? Knowing he's already dead in advance, why should he kept it a secret?

Edited by pauline35
Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2007 at 7:19am

Originally posted by pauline35 pauline35 wrote:

I do not know if this is Islamic teaching that SEEKING KNOWLEDGE IS OBLIGATORY TO EVERY MUSLIM.

Shery answered : go to the liberary in iraq street 4 the 2 floor you will find a document that proof what i m saying ! .

My conjecture is that you do not have one at all.   

And my question to your baseless claim : Why Saddam Hussein did not spell it in his trial if he was truly the CIA agent? Knowing he's already dead in advance, why should he kept it a secret?

Pauline you know

I never cared about saddam hussein and I will never do

and your miserable argument wouldnt lead us to anywhere

How can i prove to you that he is a agent in your opinion ?

do i have to have document or swear to you

You are such a pathetic person who is asking pathetic questions

and pauline how can you prove that iran is a betrayer to arab ?

and are you french ? The snake head of europe that been conspire against syria and lebanon cuz syrian refused to renew their gas contract and give it to russia

I dont need any proof to know that the west is my enemy

and I dont need to be even smart or have knowledge to know that western people are pervert ( of course theres exeptions ) but the majority are too far from what god wanted for this earth ..

and you are trying your best to brainwash everyone you meet

Stay away from me ... Your pathetic argument wouldnt really show nothing but your ignorance and arrogancy ..

Stay away froom us western people we are fed up from you ...

Or be ready for another savage muslim generation that would never be brainwashed by you ...

and be ready for other nature disasters in USA and europe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic