IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - US Planning iran Bombs  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUS Planning iran Bombs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
pauline35 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: US Planning iran Bombs
    Posted: 13 March 2007 at 2:24am
Sherry arrogantly quote : I agree with you .. you are nt from the good few one

You meant NOT FROM A FEW GOOD ONE? How come your English is so upside down? You couldn't even spell TIPICAL correctly and you think you could correct others about Islamic teachings. Are you walking backward instead of forward? Hmm..very alien to me.

Shery asked(finally with courtesy) : and may i ask you ? what are you doing in islamic forums ?

It's none of your BIG business. It is called adult's decision.

Shery quote : to defend americans I think I m not welcome between you guys as any other forums who defend USA and israel I m not amazed

What makes you think that I am defending them? I am human race decesdant and so are they too. It is called humanitarian grounds. Are YOU not human? There are ways to debate without throwing sticks and stones and without spitting at yourself. You're only hurting yourself because your accusations and immature statements won't cause them a thing for they are wiser than you.

What is the cause for you to champion?

Shery slandered : and guess what You are the one who start to call me st**id .. ignorant.

Prove it and in which post did I state that to you? Unless you are the veg that I was conversing with.

Shery ASSume : so why whinning now and play the innocent.

Oh! Come on, don't tell me you do not have any mirror at home? It is called SAY MY PIECE and not whining but unfortunately for you, you certainly aim at WHINING FOREVER. I project the truth not innocent.

Shery said : Tell you what ? i have met worse than you in many forums

THAT IS BECAUSE I AM NOT WORSE BUT ONE OF THE FEW GOOD PEOPLE THAT PROPHET NOAH SAID.

Shery complains : who cant accept what i preach and what i say so they do nothing but attack me and insult me .

You are seriously having attitude problem deriving from your FAMILY FEUD' upbringing or the very least, a spoil brat. You should acclimatize to "NO BLAME" wheather. Imagine that you blame others' for your failure, you initiated a "pointing finger" (blaming) when you curse them, you certainly used your index finger and leaving behind four other fingers especially your most important middle finger, pointing backwards to you. Isn't it obvious that you had actually flipped the bird at yourself instead? It's only FOOD FOR THOUGHTS.

Edited by pauline35
Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2007 at 1:35am

well yes pauline and you all are the one who start to insult me

I agree with you .. you are nt from the good few one

and may i ask you ? what are you doing in islamic forums ?

to defend americans I think I m not welcome between you guys as any other forums who defend USA and israel I m not amazed

and guess what You are the one who start to call me st**id .. ignorant

so why whinning now and play the innocent

Tell you what ? i have met worse than you in many forums

who cant accept what i preach and what i say so they do nothing but attack me and insult me .

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
pauline35 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 9:37pm
Hi..Shery, rudeness, insult and profanity do not come from a few good people. Does it? I bet the above fit your characteristics very well, indeed.

Intelligence wise, I do not sense a little from your rhetoric except your fine erosion complemented with unethical code of conduct. When you denigrate with personal attacks, you made yourself look like a dragoon.    For Allah's sake, please do acclimatize your ignorance with courtesy and morality in this forum.

I wonder if it is a felony to laugh in your country?   

Edited by pauline35
pauline35 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 9:26pm
No one mocks at anyone unless that particular individual consents to it. If that particular individual could not receive any constructive criticism, please speak now. It shows how immature a person is for making fun of himself like a clown sitting in the centre attracting crowds playing hoopla at him. How pathetic is his blatant rhetoric that decribing himself whilst he thought he was addressing an important issues. What a good laugh!   
Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 8:07am

Pauline laugh as much as you can

Inshalah we will laugh at you too

prophet noah ( everyonewas making fun of him ) and Always the good people are the few

and always the few been saved by god ... and we will mock at you as you are mocking at us ( inshallah )

pauline35 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 6:37am
Sister Patty, that was great. I had my most hearty laugh after reading your last sentence. You are humurous. GO! PATTY GO!

Shouldn't that be NO ONE is to tell you what is best for you? The bully could have been dumbfounded by your speech and attempting to clout you with chauvinistic and conspicous profanity. Be aware of the denigrator.

Edited by pauline35
Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Shery,

I have been on this site for over five years, and you take the prize for ignorance and childishness.....not to mention rudeness. 

Sawtul Khalifah and Sign*Reader are certainly Muslim.  But I'm not Muslim, and I can spot a phoney at ten paces!  That would be YOU.  Easy to understand why you have been banned from so many websites.  It's because of your immaturity and rude behavior.

Apparently when you can't make (force) anyone to agree with you, you turn on them like a mad dog.  Why not take the advice of these two devout Muslims and read the links offered to you.  Maybe it's not too late at the tender age of 32 to learn something of value and correctness regarding Islam.

What do you hope to gain here by insulting anyone who disagrees with your remarks, or challenges you?  You will gain nothing.  The only thing you are achieving is making yourself appear foolish.

(No, I'm not CIA either....sorry.)

God's Peace to You.

Patty I see that rudness start by all of you when you call me ignorant and dumb

I didnt force anyone to agree with me

And Listen the last thing I need is when christian interfer in our internal islamic affair

I only see christians or non muslims who is defending sawat el hak

He been here for 5 years to misslead muslims and pretend that He is muslim

When You have your argument about jesus i didnt even try to interfer in this matter cuz I m not imam and I m not qualified to try to conveince anyone of prophet mohamed

So Patty simply stay out of islamic stuff

This is not a issue that could be disccussed by a christian person

the relation between muslims is something you are not even allowed to talk about it ... As I dont care about your relation between orthodox or catholic or how you practice your religion

I think You need some1 rude as me to tell you your limits that You been always crossed it when you interfer in our business either in religion or in midddle east

You ruined our life with your life style and You IDEAL thoughts that brought us nothing but destruction and seperation

One thing I shall say over here MR reader that When you accuse me of being DUMB to defend the unity of islam ..

Then I wonder who is dumb here ? The dumb who accuse others of being dumb

The dumb who would believe you and follow your sedition

I dont push anyone to believe what I say

But Your ignorance about ( arabic language ) and quoran

shows they both arent muslims ( and been here for a longgggggg time to spread their hatred and poison between muslims )

If I m dumb I would just follow you ... and your lies .

If I m dumb I would believe that A muslim ( dont know the verses it says ( dont say i will do something tomorrow unless you say god willing ) which every muslim read this Surah at friday

which something you dont know about it simply cuz they arent muslims

and if in case they arent religious muslims so why they even bother to talk about shia beliefs ?

The person who even not muslim and have good aims toward islamic world would never try to implement hatred

Even if they are muslims ( so they work against allah will ) which they are not welcome in our islamic world .

and live with that

THAT NO SINGLE MUSLIM IN HERE who has the knowledge of book believe your lies anymore ...

simply cuz He realized that he /she been fooled by non muslims who pretend to be muslims from five years ago

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2007 at 7:39pm

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

The above post is so hilarious that I had my day's hearty laugh and I thank you for that, but not that it makes any sense. It has comical style of writing and incoherent way of addressing the points I raised in my post. It is highly desirable to argue point by point and keep the  childish CIA labeling  out as it indicates the questionable level of scholarship. In case you don't know IC  is California based site and CIA has other ways to handle this if it didn't like something.

The writing reminded me of another stubborn, rude and self righteous Taurus from Uganda whose style matched yours. She also made all the self praise claims, which were no recommendation anyways. She was younger than yourself and dumber than a doornail and didn't last in the rigors of debates here.

You know why the mess in ME  can not be fixed cuz the people don't know how to respect the rule of the law and proof is right here; look at your own attitude. You know everything but can not follow the forum guidelines. You like to call people who have different POVs CIA agents and what not instead of giving logical argument based on facts.

I think you need to visit HERE FIRST.

Dear Sign*Reader

I consider, as a responsible member you have read all the previous posts of Sawatul & Shery before taking one side on page 8. Your current post includes some harsh critic of the shiaiits. I'm afraid if that's how you unite.

I thought self criticism could help more. None can clap with one hand. Both are responsible for the disunity. The critics you had for Shiites on the observance of religion; sunnis unfortunately have done the same. Stand on their shoes; u will see the same.

Unnecessary preaching of hatred for the shias, have deviated all from the main topic.

Have a nice day.

Peace

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic