IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "New Iraqi Government": Rape and Murder  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"New Iraqi Government": Rape and Murder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 8:51am

Sawatul

Give me a break, will you!!  

The kind of support Iran has given to Iraqi govt, is equal to over 100 UN member countries and all OIC members. It was a good joke that You make Iran as an ally with US in Iraq, leaving UK and 13 other troops contributing countries, the invaders.

Now let me whisper in your ears the secret; sawat.. 'Iran has contributed to make US life miserable in Iraq. your favourites; B-B is some how covering their faces with their trousers off, at home and abroad' You got that?

You can breakup petty marriages or friends by using pictures; harder to break stronger one's yet. And you are trying to breakup faith and that to Islam? Very funny. Our faith in Allah keeps us together not petty wealth and consumerism like west; where they are more united than religion. Got that !!

I feel pity for you

May Allah Guide you to straight path

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 11:44am

and definitely el hak will accuse iran to be hypocrite cuz Ahmed nijad went to Saudia today

he would never say that saudia is trying to negotiate with iran to cool down the miserable situation of USA in middle east !!

Saudia who serve all the interest and aims of USA is trying to give any support to USA by negotiating with iran .

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Shery Shery wrote:

and definitely el hak will accuse iran to be hypocrite cuz Ahmed nijad went to Saudia today

he would never say that saudia is trying to negotiate with iran to cool down the miserable situation of USA in middle east !!

Saudia who serve all the interest and aims of USA is trying to give any support to USA by negotiating with iran .

You are abosolutely right Shery. Probably also trying to get saudis involed to convince Iran on Nuke issue, which definitely wont yeild similar results of the EU negociations.

current westen aim is to get the sunnies rally against Iran, so they can bomb Iran & yet enjoy majority muslim's support. Now talking against Saudi's won't help their cause.

Apart from that one issue i like to mention about Saudis: There can be a lots of criticism against Saudis, but i would refrain for some reason, they have a difficult responsibility to keep the holiest places of islam safe. That they must always try and be neutral and not draw any conflict to disturb the holly cities. It is true that many muslims/islamic countries will be drawn into war if the Saudis get involved, so they must be very matured and balanced in international politics. I am sure they are aware of it and are doing well, but may be they could have done more on some occassions to remain above criticism.

How do you view the Saudi criticisms on many issues?

Sawat is trying hard to contact some muslims to find out the answer to your question....

Salamu-Alaikum

Edited by nu001
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 12:19pm

Originally posted by nu001 nu001 wrote:

You are abosolutely right Shery, current westen aim is to get the sunnies rally against Iran, so they can bomb Iran & yet enjoy majority muslim's support. Now talking against Saudi's won't help their cause.

A couple of people from different parts of the world reading a post on the internet will not be able to organize a rally against Iran, even if they wanted to. Your arguements are so illogical that it gives me the feeling that Im wasting my time responding.

There can be a lots of criticism against Saudis, but i would refrain for some reason, they have a difficult responsibility to keep the holiest places of islam safe. That they must always try and be neutral and not draw any conflict to disturb the holly cities. It is true that many muslims/islamic countries will be drawn into war if the Saudis get involved, so they must be very matured and balanced in international politics. I am sure they are aware of it and are doing well, but may be they could have done more on some occassions to remain above criticism.

It's funny how you crticise me for not speaking against Saudis as much as Iran, and then praise them yourself ! I guess you have no choice but to praise them since Iran has now decided to side with them publicly and in order to defend Iran youre now trying to say that the Saudis arent that bad...

I guess if Iran publicly allies with Israel then youre going to say "you know, Israel isnt that bad either, our real enemy is Sawtul Khilafah"

Sawat is trying hard to contact some muslims to find out the answer to your question....

??? are you talking to yourself ?

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

A couple of people from different parts of the world reading a post on the internet will not be able to organize a rally against Iran, even if they wanted to. Your arguements are so illogical that it gives me the feeling that Im wasting my time responding.

Sawat, it was not any response to you but sherry, so naturally i was not meaning your posts are capable of making making people rally against Iran. I meant the west, not u alone. U are right you did waste your and my time as well by responding irrelevantly.

It's funny how you crticise me for not speaking against Saudis as much as Iran, and then praise them yourself ! I guess you have no choice but to praise them since Iran has now decided to side with them publicly and in order to defend Iran youre now trying to say that the Saudis arent that bad...

Not me Shery criticized and I agree with her 100% if you were a muslim you would criticize Saudis for the same reasons that you abuse Iran. Constructive criticism is good, but urs are not criticism for Iran that amounts to abuse.

I guess if Iran publicly allies with Israel then youre going to say "you know, Israel isnt that bad either, our real enemy is Sawtul Khilafah"

Your this dream will never be fulfilled insha-Allah

??? are you talking to yourself ?

No I was talking to Sherry, cool down sawat, it happens once exposed .....

Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 12:45pm

actually forums do have affection on people

and not only few people who read our opinions

I m so famous in lebanon as shery .. and I have lot of enemies all over because forums

and maybe many think its funny but this is the truth

keep saying the truth nu001

Those Cia and mossad exist everywhere in all islamic arab foruns

iranian forums .. shia forums ........

So I m sure that El hak not but another agent who is trying to conveince every one that hizbullah is bad and iran is the real enemy

while our enemy is obvious as the light of the sun .

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 4:07pm

repeat-delete

Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 4:11pm

[QUOTE=nu001]Sawat, it was not any response to you but sherry, so naturally i was not meaning your posts are capable of making making people rally against Iran. I meant the west, not u alone. U are right you did waste your and my time as well by responding irrelevantly.

You were implying that Im contributing to that, and my point was a post on the internet doesnt have the effect of contributing in any significant way - unless you are foolish enough to think that Im an agent of CIA who is writing all these facts just to get one or two more people "rally" against Iran !! (whatever you mean by "rally") and all this while Iran is helping the US in Afghanistan and Iraq !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic