IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Child senses Evil  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Child senses Evil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Child senses Evil
    Posted: 23 February 2007 at 6:38am

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 9:43pm

Ha ahahaaaaaaa

Gud one Child senses EVIL

It was nice. Thanx for sharing

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
The Guided One View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guided One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2007 at 11:56am

Ahahahahahahaha......... how did you know? Yeah but My dreams came True... I am Going to Keep My Promises True.... I like My Life style... I will never change... I really sensed goodness in My Government.... I got no complains My Dreams came True..... All Praise and Thanks are due to the Lord of the Heavens and The Earth....I sensed Evil in the Muslim Leadershipness They are The most Evil how come it was Hard for them to do This Just.....My Dreams of Unifying Mankind came True and I was only Talking.....Watch out or Be carefull We are Fighting against Terrorism.... be warned George Walker Bush is My Boss I will Fight agaist his Enemies.... How dare You talk evil against Our Friend.... Be careful Muslims or the Islamic World we are coming to Rule You......Obey Our Law and Rule We are The United States of America not the gud one You Evil! not really but why don't you complete my name if you were backbitting me and My Boss..... We are Going to Bring You and Osama dead or Alife You Backbitters Devil Worshippers! We will Never Forget 911 and its side effects..... We will Bring all of You to Justice be warned We are Stronger as ever... All Praise and Thanks are Due to the Lord of the Earth and Heavens Who Granted me the Best people On Earth as Friends... They are Kind, Wise... Winners.... Mighty in Power and yet they Chose to follow us and obey us We are Their children we are Their People We are Their Followers They are Our Boss....You are unthankful for their Mericy what have he done to You or what have I done To you when You are Talking Evil against US??? Evil Terrorists The so Called Muslims!.... Are You Perpared to Obey US? We are Perpared To Rule You......... We are coming and We are The United states Of America Not The Islamic Caliphate not The Guided one... not Islamic sharia... not Muslims Leader... Not Zionists/Suunists But Western Government of Democracy We are Going to Stay Democratic government til the end.... Be Warned I do not want to be Assiociated with Allah if it bothers My follow Humans being that is Our  Promise and We are Truthful.... Your  Devil or Shaitanic Allah worshippers....... The West is Going to Help me and We are Going to have New kind of religion even it is to disbelieve we are Serious....... We Respect only The Quran the words of Allah....... Watch how good we are going to be and how serious we are going to be....... be carefull You terrorists.... be careful You haters... be carefull You Muslim Wanna Be... be carefull You are Weak in Position Obey Our law and Rule and Respect Our way of Life...... Thank You So Much for Informing me How Evil You are Muslims.,..... You are Just Using Our Beautiful name... The Westers are the True Muslims.... Budha is true slave of Allah and we Respect him more than the So called Muslims.... what is in Name... You are Just using the Name but You people are fake Muslims..........If Your Lord the one You call Allah is Great why are You that Weak.... why don't You succeed..... Why do You bomb the innocent... why don't you be guided.....by the True Lord Allah.... Why Do You OOO Arabs still Worship Idols or Asnam! Today The Disbelievers are True Believers in Us... The so called believers are those that disbelieve us and we are Mighty in Power we will force You to believe like the rest of Mankind...... If You were Truthful Of Muslims why don't You show them the way of Peace and Justice.... Why Do You hate them...... Why did You Changed Our Believe to disbelieve.... Evil Terrorstis We are coming to get You...... are You Perpared yet..... I Will Clean All the fake Muslims out of This Planet We will live in Peace without You...... How Evil You are You can not even respect us and complete Our name it is The Guided One..... OOOO I am Coming To get You very Soon.... Islam will be Shining and Beautiful Religion as before as it is now and It will stay that way.......now Our True Lord the Only King Of the Earth and The Seven Heavens is Great because he Showed us that He was Great now I Believe in Him.......Peace and Security My Follow Human beings

Edited by The Guided One
A. Suleiman
The Guided One View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guided One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2007 at 12:54am

in My Dreams I am Free!

[email protected]

[Add to Address Book]

To:
[email protected]
Subject:
Dear the World Leaders of Today ..... From the World Leaders of tomorrow or yesterday or in between them!
Date:
Monday, February 26, 2007 5:34:26 PM

[View Source]

< name="dummy" ="#" method="post">
Honorable, Praise Worthy, Respect and Obeyness Worthy Leaders I Heard  You and Understood your languages.... I went into deep in Your hearts You are All Innocent.... When You know I will be Only Leader of the Whole Globe why do You Invest hate and Crimes against Me.... Don't you Fear the Future as I do.... Or You will be in Your Position for ever and I will be  Your Slave forever? I already recorded hate and Crimes against Me andI forgive  You all since You Told me the Story of the Matter... Now You tell me what to do and I will Do it as You told me... tommorow You must Respect me and You must Contact me in person or in communication..... Be aware If I come to You I will see it as Victory against Enemy and I will listen the Public they have stories to tell.... You worth to be excuded or Killed ... Honorable and respect Worthy  Friends why Do You Understand The Language of War? Honorable and Respect Worthy Friends... All it takes me to Shine over You is by taki ng it from the Inside... But I choose to be balanced by Your Believes I respect Your Believes You worth to be respected...... Your Believes are Cheap? You are telling me to share My Power and Position with You for Home and Money when I earned it!... when I earned The whole Money On Earth... The Whole Positions on Earth......... when I earned Your Whole Lifes as ALlah!? are You Kidding me or I am Kidding You? Don't You know whom You are Dealing with? why Do You Disrespect me? why Don't You Behave or You understand only the Language of War.... I am the best of those that Fight... Honorable and Praise worhty Leaders.... Come To Me the next day or I will come to You very soon and that will be believe of Victory over Enemy.... Honorable and respect worhty Menkind and Jinns... I believe in You... If I acted like Slave of men I did it For You... now Respect me and obay only me if They undermine me..... Together We will be Victories...... We  will Excude  them If  We go to t hem...... Their Positions is Our Believes and their Beleives compine.. We will Disbelieve their Positions if they Disbelieve Ours.... All Power and Mighty Belongs To the Publice not Private Sects... All the Money and Postions as Well as their Power Belong To us.... We are Allah... Allah Himself Belongst To us... He is Witness between US... All Praise and Thanks are Due to Him he works with us..... He Guides us... We are Always Winners..  he gives us what we Ask..... Failures..... Fail tomorrow and We will never ask You to not fail again...... Honorable and respect worthy Leaders You are being tested by very Young person.... We will see what You know and what You know not........ Wait You we too are among the waiters..... I will Judge You My Leaders... Peace and Security............

Edited by The Guided One
A. Suleiman
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic