IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Politically Correct to be Anti-Muslim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Politically Correct to be Anti-Muslim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Politically Correct to be Anti-Muslim
    Posted: 21 May 2005 at 5:56pm

Well, for what it's worth I don't think I'm better than any other culture, race, or religion.  I'm an American and a Roman Catholic.  My friends and relatives love our country and our faith, but then doesn't everyone around the world love their county and their religion?  We are supposed to be loyal to our country and our faith, as my Mother told me many, many years ago.  At least most people are happy with what and who they are.  I could mention many times our church has worked very hard to earn money to give to those less fortunate or those in need of help....but that would be bragging and would not be humble.  I have absolutely no more control over the improper actions of those in my country than you have for people in your country who are disrespectful of Americans, Europeans, etc., etc.  It is all wrong, and I believe God is very unhappy when he sees His children acting in such a sinful manner.  We are all sons of Abraham, even if we do have different beliefs, are we not?  How can we ever hope to have peace if we continue to disrespect and exhibit rudeness toward those whom we really know very little about?  Knowledge is power.  We need to pray for wisdom as well as peace.

Peace to All,

Patty

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 9:51pm

[QUOTE=firewall] i think many nations do not prefer US, even the non-muslims. it's because of their "hawkish, arrogant" policies. when they come, they seems like they want to takeover & think they're of higher intelligence than the others. that's the impression i get, from their speeches. honetsly, it can get obnoxious.

Kindly keep "Hawkish" out of all of this. I know birds well. Hawk is one of the most dignified birds. Amreekan policies are "Vulturish" not hawkish.

Plus it's absolute sheer natural thing that people who happen not to have even two cells to rub together are the only ones who think they are intelligent. God bless us all when they hold nothing better than MacCulture.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 9:44pm
Is it just Fashionable? I thought it was hard earned wages for the poor US. Come to Spain or visit Middle England if you wish to experience US bashing. They leave Muslims far behind.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 9:30pm

Are Human Rights just measured in terms of who gave what to the world? Didn't realise good peaceful behaviour was actually a trade?

It's not just politically correct to hurle a few abuses at the Muslims, the Prophet or anything Islamic. It actually gets you a five star suit in a hotel and turns you into a regular celeb.

varshaken View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varshaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 8:35pm
Pardon me friends,

It's fairly bad to hate the Moslems.  After all Moslems gave a lot to the world................................

Varshaken, the Samurai.
firewall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 4:33pm

Edited by firewall
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 10:17pm

Oh, I think you misinterpreted me. I didn't mean "Muslims in particular say bad things about the US", I meant that _lots _ of people all over the place abuse Americans/the USA.

Sometimes it's justified, sometimes it isn't and I'm not going to say that I don't indulge in it occasionally. Some of their business decisions and cultural imperialism mean that many of us get extremely angry and frustrated sometimes.

Kim... 

firewall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 9:11pm

Edited by firewall
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic