IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salaam Im a revert and new  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Salaam Im a revert and new

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadija Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 12:26am

Ameen

wow you all are so nice.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing , you will be successfull
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 4:45am

As'salamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Now you are no more new here. Glad to know you. 

We share whatever little we know and so we expect the same from u too. Happy Stay .

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Sadija View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadija Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2007 at 2:12am

Lol yes true.

I am just very straight foward.  I don't like any excuses when it comes to being a muslim.

So don't ban me im not rude im just honest.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing , you will be successfull
Farwa_Syeda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 3:08pm

Asalam-o-alaikum sis sajida n every1 here;

Hmmmm i m thinking how can i say u welcome here as i myself newbie here:).But still i wud like to congrats u on accepting islam n for seeking truth.May Allah(SWT)strengthen ur beliefs n protect u frmm each n every sort of evils n most importantly make u a good muslim means a practising muslim.(Aameen).Sis lots of  best wishes for u n for ur family specially for ur new born baby.Ya i also felt dat ppl here r very nice n very helpful(MashAllah).May Allah bless u all n whole ummat-e-muslima.(Aameen).Good luck to every1.

Salam

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
Sadija View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadija Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 11:01pm
Jazzakallah sis wow you so nice.
ubnuzak View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubnuzak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 10:29pm
 May Allah bless and have his mercy upon u and family. lets promote peace and tranquiluty through our belief and reject all warmongers .Goog Luck My Sister
abuzuhri View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzuhri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 9:19am
May the Green Mountains of Sadija gather clouds of wisdom
Supported and nurtured with pure love from Rookiya and Syeda
Next came the pure hearted voices of Angela, Umm Ziba and Mariyah
Then the Blue mountains of Abu Zuhri Teahut pour the rains
To make your Tree of Islam grow firm roots,bear flowers and fruits
Even the song birds of Maulana Rumi and Attar will be happy
to sing for our dear Sadija wherever you are always in our hearts.
abuzuhri shin
Farwa_Syeda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2007 at 12:27am
nice abuzuhri
Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic