IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - USA spread terrorism worldwide  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUSA spread terrorism worldwide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 10:16am

Daniel

whish you and your family all the best and enough power to withstand all the hate from all sides. You are an impressive man.

Shery ... sorry I do not understand you. If your god created everything, why you think he`s pleased if someone destroy? As far as one muslim girlfriend explained the Quaran to me, he want to have a peacefull world.

regards

Peter

Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 10:21am
Originally posted by wafi wafi wrote:

Daniel

whish you and your family all the best and enough power to withstand all the hate from all sides. You are an impressive man.

Shery ... sorry I do not understand you. If your god created everything, why you think he`s pleased if someone destroy? As far as one muslim girlfriend explained the Quaran to me, he want to have a peacefull world.

regards

Peter

Well i hope you say that to your bush and your countries who seek after destruction and killing children for oil

and PEace of quoran only with peaceful people not with monsters who wants to genocide and take over middle east .

So yes My god would wants HIS muslims to defend themselves against the cruel people .

Beside havent you read your christian history that full of blood

havent you read the american history that full of shame .

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
wafi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 10:33am

Shery ... it is not my Bush ... you should realize I`m from Germany. Please take a look into www.peacemovement.de/wbb2 you will easily realize that also in western countries people are trying to fight against violance. But such statements as you did makes it difficult to show to other`s that islam is not a thing we have to be afraid for. Your way of trying to force terrorismn is just the way to get a solidatity of western countries and to make doomsday a little bit more probably. Instead of supporting guy`s like Daniel you`re fighting against people who are trying to find a peacefull way of living together.

Sorry to say, but that`s not wise ...

And, I just red your other posting .. what`s the problem? Also here in Germany Muslims are living, they can live their live as they want. The problem they now have is islamistic terror and people in Germany feel afraid of Muslims. Result ... fashists trying to beat Muslims, society is blaming Muslims etc ... It`s a result of terror, and one have to stop it. Daniel is working on this problem in Israel and I think better solution would to support people like Daniel.

regrads

Peter

Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 10:47am

Shery ... it is not my Bush ... you should realize I`m from Germany. Please take a look into www.peacemovement.de/wbb2 you will easily realize that also in western countries people are trying to fight against violance. But such statements as you did makes it difficult to show to other`s that islam is not a thing we have to be afraid for. Your way of trying to force terrorismn is just the way to get a solidatity of western countries and to make doomsday a little bit more probably. Instead of supporting guy`s like Daniel you`re fighting against people who are trying to find a peacefull way of living together.

Sorry to say, but that`s not wise ...

And, I just red your other posting .. what`s the problem? Also here in Germany Muslims are living, they can live their live as they want. The problem they now have is islamistic terror and people in Germany feel afraid of Muslims. Result ... fashists trying to beat Muslims, society is blaming Muslims etc ... It`s a result of terror, and one have to stop it. Daniel is working on this problem in Israel and I think better solution would to support people like Daniel.

regrads

Peter

You know what Peter

Your words wouldnt makes me regret or feel sorry

You know why the BIGGEST AMERICAN BASE IN EUROPE LOCATED IN USA ... so funny when USA and germany or france destroy and occupy our countries and then they simply send the victims some chocolate bars ..

Listen Peter my advice for you ... If you are really a good person

My message is so clear

Your violence will be FACED BY THE SAME VIOLENECe

You wont fool me with some organizations that doesnt do anythng

where were you when dozen of iraqi died .. where were you when dozen of lebanese died ?

You are so clever in talking

You asking from muslims to be kicked and enslaved and preach peace

You are think that is possible

Listen again peter i m not here to preach islam I m not ( IMAM )

I m a usual muslim who feel jealous as anyone else

if some1 come to occupy germany and rape your woman and kill your children you wouldnt be asked to show mercy and peace cuz your christ saying that

CUz you have a LONGGGGGGG BLOODY HISTORY IN EUROPE

You european specialy european did invade middle east mannnnnny times ... So dont teach me about peace and religion

Please mind your business first and teach your organizations to fulfil their slogans or just stop to pretend that they care

CUZ MUSLIMS ARE FED UP .

wafi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 11:05am

Shery

first of all ... I did not went to occupy any other country, what my grandfather did ... is NOT my responsibility.

If you would look carefully you should realize that France and Germany did NOT went to Iraq because they stated, that they did not believe Bush administration.

And ... you know, I`m discussing also with different European and Israelis ... the argumentation is same as your arguments ... with different name of countries, but in general same. You can be sure that if each side stays on his status quo, thousands of people will die in the future due violance. And the silly truth will be ... no side will win, but each side will lose.

Do you really believe to win a war against the west? No chance ... but of cause the west has also no chance to win a war against Muslims (or next step Iran). It will only cost life of men, women and children. And the result?

Edited by wafi
Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 11:33am

Shery

first of all ... I did not went to occupy any other country, what my grandfather did ... is NOT my responsibility.

If you would look carefully you should realize that France and Germany did NOT went to Iraq because they stated, that they did not believe Bush administration.

And ... you know, I`m discussing also with different European and Israelis ... the argumentation is same as your arguments ... with different name of countries, but in general same. You can be sure that if each side stays on his status quo, thousands of people will die in the future due violance. And the silly truth will be ... no side will win, but each side will lose.

Do you really believe to win a war against the west? No chance ... but of cause the west has also no chance to win a war against Muslims (or next step Iran). It will only cost life of men, women and children. And the result?

Dont predict future cuz you will never know what god hides.

Yes germany and france didnt join in iraq but you were the first base to host the wounded soldiers in iraqi war

didnt join the war doesnt makes from germany a angels

France the snake head who sold syria because syria refused to renew the gas contract to them and give it to russia

so france become one of the worst enemies to arab specially lebanon

Maybe you are peaceful person and you want to live in peace

but that wont resolve our problems

I m sorry Peter I would never preach that muslims stop war unless the western stop attaking us .

wafi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 12:15pm

Than you are in one line with the falcons in the west.

Sorry to say, who will sow wind ... will get a gale. You are not wiser that the falcons and I`m desperate to see that the next conflict will rise in Iran and the only thing which will be wiped out of the map will be truth, freedom and love.

Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 12:17pm

Than you are in one line with the falcons in the west.

Sorry to say, who will sow wind ... will get a gale. You are not wiser that the falcons and I`m desperate to see that the next conflict will rise in Iran and the only thing which will be wiped out of the map will be truth, freedom and love.

and I promise you a nature disaster god willing to wipe you from the map

eachone of us use his power

Enjoy it .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic