IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How big is Bush fortune .  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How big is Bush fortune .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How big is Bush fortune .
    Posted: 09 February 2007 at 8:32am

Boris berezovsky is a wanted man in russia who lives in chelsea in United kingdom
who sold many of his property to Roman Abramovich the most richest man in russia now and very close to putin ... Which is also live between russia and chelsea england

Boris also has a office in france where arcadi gaydam lives there

Boris and arcadi been accused for many crimes involve with russian , ukranian , israeli mafia

Neil bush is the partner of boris berezovsky in United arab

they met in LATVIA with george bush too

Iraqi start to hunt iranian diplomats in iraq ... I wonder what is the connection between president Bush and boris berezovsky who been accused to deal with mafia
and between the war in iraq and afghanistan

and I wonder how big is the fortune of george bush and did he learned from president of egypt mubarak to get involve in all business he can before he die or lose his position
Though Bush cant stay in presidency as mubarak ... but he is doing well in his short period as well

Finally Egypt is no good than iran if we talks about democracy

but IRAN has oil that Bush companies need while Egypt has idiots ... so there s no need for it for now ......

Thank you .
�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
Seif View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2007 at 9:41am
His "disclosed" net worth is around 20 million.  The first two years in office his net worth was as low as 1.4 million.  Dick Cheney's disclosed net worth is 96.4 million usd.
Megatron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2007 at 10:40am

I wonder if Cheney owns a yacht.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2007 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Seif Seif wrote:

His "disclosed" net worth is around 20 million. The first two years in office his net worth was as low as 1.4 million. Dick Cheney's disclosed net worth is 96.4 million usd.

so thats where the oil money went...
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2007 at 12:42am

Other former US Presidents have made money from delivering lectures after they left the White House.

For Bush the $20, million is the only money on which he has to survive, for no one would be calling him to make speeches and deliver lectures. The man simply cannot speak. I think he will be the unofficial but paid spokesman of some bat and ball team.

Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2007 at 2:56am
Originally posted by bmzsp bmzsp wrote:

Other former US Presidents have made money from delivering lectures after they left the White House.

For Bush the $20, million is the only money on which he has to survive, for no one would be calling him to make speeches and deliver lectures. The man simply cannot speak. I think he will be the unofficial but paid spokesman of some bat and ball team.

Heehehee good one !

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2007 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Megatron Megatron wrote:

I wonder if Cheney owns a yacht.

LOL we all know not to go quail hunting with that man...not unless you want a butt full of buckshot!

If I were sailing the seas and saw his yacht coming my way..I would hightail it out of there!

If that had been a Muslim that shot the other guy "accidently" while hunting, you can bet he would still be locked up in solitary confinement somewhere and be subject to daily pestering.

On the other hand, when you have as much money as Cheney, you can buy your way out of or into anything.

Hmm, wonder if the Halliburton subcontract thing with the armed forces netted him a lot of that money.

Interesting...

Edited by Maryah
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
USA1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2007 at 9:37am

Just more anti American BS here. And you wonder why non-muslims have a different view of Islam.

You are all just plain ignorant when you speak hatred.

Not to worry, the world will judge you by your actions and words.

They just don't get it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic