IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the cristian who converted  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the cristian who converted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devil-slayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the cristian who converted
    Posted: 08 February 2007 at 2:41am
once there was a christian on his death bed his family got the priest to comfort him so the priest says "" ok now jack i know your a very devowd christian but say behind me  ashhadu an la elah ela allah wa anna mo7amad rasol allah "  jack is astonished / " are you crazy man what are you saying i`m christian "   the priest redirects "" common just say it and you`ll go to heaven "" ..jack say "" are you sure,. well heaven ok i`ll say it " so jack said it and the last few seconds he died a muslim ... the priest looks at the family and slowly smile "" yeppie the muslim died atlast "  lool hahahahahaha
no offence ment to any religion this is just a clean simple joke..btw i`m muslim and its not meant to insult islam its the total opposite now you know what i mean
pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 4:28am
evil priest.
nodda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nodda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2007 at 10:51am
 hmmmmm  
Sadija View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadija Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2007 at 2:22am
Wow
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing , you will be successfull
number41 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2007 at 1:00am
A retarded priest......????
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 9:41am
How come am not getn the funny part?Wil sum1 pls elaborate?Dn mistek me,i am funny but am jus not getn the joke.
Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.
pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 9:34pm
As I understand from your signature "ACQUISITION OF KNOWLEDGE REQUIRES A GREAT DEAL OF PATIENCE AND HARDWORK", it's true then but the way to digest the above joke is not to take it too seriously.   
Christian_lady View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christian_lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 2:11pm
that was deep :p NOT :p It was funny in a hard to explain way though...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic