IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A request   for peace..how?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A request for peace..how?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A request for peace..how?
    Posted: 01 June 2005 at 6:23am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Dear Yusuf,

"You're being optimistic akhi. 148 years is not that long."

I get the feeling you have changed quite a bit since I last read your posts.  I thought this topic was sincerely about peace.  Apparently it was not, and I was mistaken.  I'm sorry to have learned this. 

God's Peace!

Patty

Must we propose something for global peace ONLY and as what suits the global War Criminals?

Patty the world will be a better place the day Americans realise and are willing to act to rectify what havoc they have wrought upon the world - specially the Muslim world. It doesn't take huge articles or some shiploads of research to find out that people - especially AFGHANS & IRAQIS just simply do not like to be occupied - especially by the US troops. Everyone in our land knows that the Americans pay Israel $3,000,000,000 a year to kill Muslims, destroy their homes and steal their water + land.

Yes I agree. Something is being done to right that - yes just as a spin for those despots the US has placed on us - or as a bone thrown to satisy the Peacenics at home.

World peace will ONLY come the day US is disarmed or it collaps. Sorry I am spelling it out like that. I am a Pathaan - wasnt born in a country where Cricket is played and people are trained Not to speak the truth.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 6:13am
Angel we have so far shed blood just for oil or some other commodities. Would it not be a noble idea to shed blood for something like Justice?
mujaahid View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mujaahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2005 at 2:17am

Allah says in the quran to destroy the mushrikeen in surat Anfal

Hah, And you want peace

There will never be peace with america invading every country in its way, So we d what our sheikh BIN LADEN (Allah Protect Him) did.....

And by the way, In the time of the Prophet Muhammad SAW wasnt there Badr and Uhud..

Huh!

Wassalamu Alaikum,

Your Brother,

Mujaahid

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

Why does there have to be blood shed ?

To prevent greater bloodshed and misery. you need to jerk the rug to clean it.

And how is having greater bloodshed and misery stop bloodshed and create Peace ?

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Yusuf. Yusuf. wrote:

Dear Yusuf,

I get the feeling you have changed quite a bit since I last read your posts.  I thought this topic was sincerely about peace.  Apparently it was not, and I was mistaken.  I'm sorry to have learned this. 

God's Peace!

Patty

Since America launched its unprovoked, illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq that has resulted in the wholesale slaughter of tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis, began shipping suspects to foreign countries for torture, abused the Holy Qur'an and held innocent Muslims hostage indefinitely in a concentration camp, I have changed my views toward America, yes. In the same way that peace could only come in the 1940s with the complete destruction of Nazi Germany's military and economic power, I am now convinced that peace will only come now with the complete destruction of America's military and economic power. And yes, I know there are lots and lots of good Americans, but there were lots and lots of good Germans in the 1940s too.

As salaam Alaikum akhi Yusuf,

I consider that the post of the forum

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 11:43am

To prevent greater bloodshed and misery. you need to jerk the rug to clean it.

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 9:28am

Dear Yusuf,

God's Peace!

Patty

Since America launched its unprovoked, illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq that has resulted in the wholesale slaughter of tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis, began shipping suspects to foreign countries for torture, abused the Holy Qur'an and held innocent Muslims hostage indefinitely in a concentration camp, I have changed my views toward America, yes. In the same way that peace could only come in the 1940s with the complete destruction of Nazi Germany's military and economic power, I am now convinced that peace will only come now with the complete destruction of America's military and economic power. And yes, I know there are lots and lots of good Americans, but there were lots and lots of good Germans in the 1940s too.

Edited by Yusuf.
Yusuf
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 6:03am
Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

Tears don't bring peace, justice do. And Justice won't come unless blood is shed.

why?

Anybody think there's not enough blood shed already  

If you think there has been enough then that should be a lesson that it doesn't work to achieve Peace. 

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic