IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the whore  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the whore

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81antony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 4:33pm
Preordainment when it suits!

The resources with which the poor have to live by are preordained - so the rich need not help!

The time and place of your death are preordained - but for the deluded others are to blame!

You people do not even understand your own religion and yet you see fit to criticise me, others understand the religion but for them it�s all about their own gain!

I will carry on challenging you until you either accept the religion in its entirety, or it is proved beyond doubt you are nothing but frauds!

Holy Qur�an
�l-'Imr�n

144. Muhammad (SAW) is no more than a Messenger, and indeed (many) Messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers)? And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to All�h, and All�h will give reward to those who are grateful.

145. And no person can ever die except by All�h's Leave and at an appointed term. And whoever desires a reward in (this) world, We shall give him of it; and whoever desires a reward in the Hereafter, We shall give him thereof. And We shall reward the grateful.

Maybe I need to offer a further clarification of my point�

You try to stop the deaths that are occurring despite the fact Allah {SWT} has decreed those deaths. I try to stop the rich from leaving the poor with nothing, and you tell me Allah {SWT} has decreed their suffering and poverty.

So here is the truce I am offering � Accept that people have died according to Allah�s decree, and that no one is to blame, and I will accept that my poverty has been decreed and that no one is to blame (is that hard for you!!!?). 

The alternative is that you think there are people to blame for those deaths (whom you wish to punish), and hence I am entitled to believe that there are people to blame for my poverty (whom I will punish).

81antony View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81antony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 4:43pm

they have no intention of helping the poor, in fact muslim's are the greatest misers i have yet to come across... for their religion preaches that god alone can help, hence they don't have to.

i remember a couple of years back when i was trying to bring someone to islam, he had just moved into a property and had no funds, he asked for my help - i was embarssed to say that he was better seeking help from a christian charity, as muslim's only look after themselves.

and sure enough the chrisitans did help.

hmmmm... reminds of the mormons when that bloke murdered some of their community and they were able to forgive, don't see any muslim's with as much understanding.

i think these muslim's think they are blessed without doing any good whatsoever! 

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 6:36pm

Originally posted by rookaiya rookaiya wrote:

angel that was anthony 94 and 93 that was banned. not 83.

Yes, that's true

Trust me its the same person!  

Suleyman and I know this person for a long time  He has a habit of changing his name every so often, but his posts reveals who he is. 

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Suleyman and I know this person for a long time He has a habit of changing his name every so often.

Who is it Angel? give us hint

Edited by ak_m_f
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Suleyman and I know this person for a long time He has a habit of changing his name every so often.

Who is it Angel? give us hint

which name do you want ?

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 7:51pm

which name do you want ?

The one thats easy to recognize

Edited by ak_m_f
81antony View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81antony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2007 at 5:31am

i think its obvious these people are unable to tackle any of the problems facing them, thats why they can only hide behind a joke (or their wealth and power, depending on who you refer to).

so we have established christian's are more compassionate than muslim's, and the hamish (not mormons as i had previously stated) understand what it is to forgive by comprehending predestination, and believing in Divine Judgement.    

Then, We sent after them, Our Messengers, and We sent 'Iesa (Jesus)  son of Maryam (Mary), and gave him the Injeel (Gospel). And We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him, compassion and mercy�

[Holy Qur�an 57: 27]

The way (of blame) is only against those who oppress men and wrongly rebel in the earth, for such there will be a painful torment.

And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives that would truly be from the things recommended by All�h.

[Holy Qur�an 42: 42-3]

taking this into consideration it would be easy for me to leave in the knowledge that muslim�s are not who they say they are, but I wouldn�t dream of letting them off that easy� hey! afterall they can�t even beat me by offering an argument to defend their disbelief!  

taliyya View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taliyya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 1:01pm
amish not hamish or mormons.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic