IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The REAL reason why the US invaded Iraq!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The REAL reason why the US invaded Iraq!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 10:39am
Originally posted by nu001 nu001 wrote:

Swat, I am not paid to waste time with someone paid for it. And you are right, that what ever you say, it does not harm islam. Allah is the biggest and most wise planner. So I don't worry about what you say, your reasonings are like comic to me and it really makes me laugh.

How can someone put arguments against comic/joke? That's why i rathar told you to carry on. :)

You dont watse your time? lol what an excuse, you post on almost every thread that I start but never have anything to say but to accuse me of being an "agent" (you really remind me of Whisper).

You mean to say that you dont have time to read my posts? If not then what are you basing your accusations on? If anyone here is being payed by Israel or whoever then it's you since you seem to be on a mission and not here to discuss.

As for Allah subhana ta'ala, remember that Shias dont really worship Him as Khomeini former leader of Iran admitted when he wrote in his book Kashfol-Asrar page 107 that Shias do not worship the same God as the Sunnis.

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 12:55pm
Swat, thanks for another joke :)
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2008 at 7:46pm
The recent events in Iraq are very significant and are in direct connection to the US election. As I had explained before on the thread about Obama, who becomes the next president of the United States would depend on what happens in the war on Iraq. This is why there was a surge and now a Shia uprising lead by Moqtada al-Sadr who until now was doing nothing but helping the occupation forces.

The British forces literally handed over southern Iraq to the Shia militias, thus increasing his power and influence even more, then the US attacks on Sunni groups increased, and as Sunni groups started to weaken greatly (and this was proven as the number of their attacks dramatically decreased) then the "Mahdi army" rose up.

It says:

Al-Maliki is hoping that the ongoing crackdown against Shiite militants � principally al-Sadr's fighters � will allay their fears of Iranian leanings and a bias against his own Sunni population � which long held a privileged position under Saddam Hussein.

This is really funny as the members of the New Iraqi Government are under Iran's direct control, some lived in Iran until Iran sent them to Iraq to help the USA. In fact there is more evidence to link them to Iran than Moqtada al-Sadr (of course al-Sadr is also working for Iran but so is the New Iraqi Government).

So why are two groups both working for Iran and the USA fighting eachother? Well the answer is they are not. We are told that they are fighting eachother but look at this:

Why do you think the foreign Occupation forces did not participate in the fighting and just sent in the Iraqi Army?? Because they knew that the Iraqi Army being 95% Shiah would not fight the Shiah "Mahdi Army", especially since they were allied together for a long time in their fight against Sunni resistance groups.

As the picture shows, the Iraqi Army actually handed over their weapons to the "Mahdi Army", so not only did they not weaken the "Mahdi Army", they actually made them stronger.

If they had sent in British and American troops, there may have been some serious fighting, since individual American soldiers are not aware of their masters plans and dont know that Bush and Iran+Sadr are actually all on the same side.

You gotta love the excuse given in the video. They say British troops will not join because their commanders fear it may inflame the situation, but then at the same time says the Americans are joining the fighting in the north!!!!!!!

Say what?????? If the Americans are joining the fighting, wouldn't that already inflame the situation??? So why are British forces not fighting?

Well the truth is the Americans are only fighting militias in the north who are not under Moqtada al-Sadr's leadership and not among his men. That is why they are not moving into the south and this is also why the British forces are not fighting because they are already in the south.

So the fact that the British Forces were ordered not to fight and Americans ordered not to move to the south (where the "Mahdi Army" are) PROVES my point, this proves that the "Mahdi Army" is controled by the United States through Moqtada al-Sadr and this proves that the USA does NOT want to destroy them, just as Israel does not want to destroy the "Hezbollah".

So all they did was send in the Iraqi Army and then the Iraqi Army mostly refused to fight and simply handed over their weapons to the "Mahdi Army" making them stronger!!!

Al-Maliki said he would fight the Mahdi Army "UNTIL THE END". Ok let's wait and see if he will. I assure you that he is lying and will not.

This may be the beginning of the plan I mentioned on my first post on this thread, the fake defeat of the Occupation by the "Mahdi Army". As I explained before, they need to do this before Obama becomes president, because if they dont they would have to have Obama stop the war or else have Mccain continue it if they have to.

In any case this is a very crucial and important time for the Illuminati.

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah - 21 April 2008 at 7:58pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2008 at 9:42pm
I love our court juggler Professor Ala Hazrat Sat on It Khalifa ben Cohen with or without his jeans! For 'e is ze one and ze only in the whole wild world wiz ze vision. Wiz pure simple Tel Aviv vision and agenda.

Edited by Whisper - 21 April 2008 at 9:55pm
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 2:55pm

New reports claim British and American forces are in south Iraq and are actually taking part in the fight against the "Mahdi Army".

This is from the BBC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7360875.stm

Let me just comment on some of the things the BBC says:

Quote US and UK special forces are carrying out operations in Basra in southern Iraq against Shia militiamen, a Western military source has told the BBC.

The aim is to detain senior figures in the Mehdi Army and other Shia militias, and members of a local tribe.

So their aim is just to arrest them? I thought they were supposed to be fighting.

Quote At that time, the BBC understands that 550 US troops embedded with the Iraqi army also joined in the battle.

Remember when it was reported that American troops are not taking part in the battle? Now they claim that they are!!! Secretly!

This video from the BBC also makes this claim that the British and American soldiers have covertly taken part in the fighting without anyone knowing:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/7361730.stm

Remember before they claimed the reason why Americans and British forces are not taking part in the fighting was that they didnt want to "inflame the situation", but now they say they are taking part in the fighting but secretly... my question is, if it's a secret then WHY ARE THEY REVEALING IT??? Wouldn't that "inflame the situation"???

The truth is as originally reported, British and American troops are NOT fighting the "Mahdi Army", they first made the excuse that they dont want to "inflame the situation", now they make the excuse that they are fighting covertly.

You may ask, if they want to decieve us why dont they just lie and claim they are fighting normally?

Well because then the ordinary people in Iraq and independent journalists would know that this is not true and they could be exposed real soon.

So since American and British soldiers are nowhere to be seen in the streets they make excuses like "we dont want to inflame the situation", or "we are there but covertly and secretly" (as if they would reveal their own secrets).

Quote The operation was criticised by US commanders as poorly planned and as failing to achieve its stated aims.

Yes it was poorly planned, even an idiot would know that sending the Iraqi Army alone to fight the Shia militias is pointless.

Going back to this video: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/7361730.stm notice the BBC report that military sources (in other words commanders working directly for the US Government) "revealed" this secret (either these are the st**idest commanders in the world as they revealed secrets that they claim would harm them, or they actually gave false information to the BBC to decieve viewers into thinking that the USA and Mahdi Army are fighting eachother).

The video also shows Iraqi soldiers handing over weapons to the "Mahdi Army" (I posted a picture of it on my last post).

But the FUNNIEST part of the video is the end where an Iraqi Soldier who refused to fight the "Mahdi Army" says "I dont want to fight Iraqis or Muslims".

WHAAAAAAAT??!!! LOL!!! What has he been doing all this time?? The Iraqi Army do nothing BUT fight Muslims and Iraqis, there is no one else to fight since they never fight the Americans and are trained and armed by them and are under their command.

So why did this guy join the Army if he didn't want to fight Iraqis??? What nonsesne.

He obviously didn't want to fight the "Mahdi Army" and MOST LIKELY the New Iraqi Government itself secretly told the soldiers not to fight because the New Iraqi Government is mainly controled by the "Badr Brigade" and many soldiers in the Iraqi Army are from the "Badr Brigade" and the "Badr Brigade" is directly controled by Iran as is the "Mahdi Army".

So it's very obvious that he is lying and that he didn't fight because he was ordered not to by agents of the Iranian Government who also control the "Mahdi Army".

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 2:58pm
Three cheers for our Professor Ala Hazrat Sat on It Khalifa ben Cohen with or without his jeans! For 'e is ze one and ze only in the whole wild world wiz ze vision. Wiz pure simple Tel Aviv vision and agenda.
TruthSearcher View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruthSearcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 10:31pm

After reading this thread, it appears many readers are not well informed of the origins and beliefs of the Shia sect. May I take this an opportunity to recommend all readers to read about the Shi'a on the following very informative site:

I suggest you first navigate to the Articles sections and look up History.

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2008 at 11:03pm
TruthSearcher, Are u SWAT? with a different name? or coming in professional rescue of fellow collegue?

I read the western propaganda links you provided and I could only feel that about you.

So what do you want to say in support of SWAT? That Shias are the enemies of Islam? My dear, Allah has clearly mentioned in the holy Quran as to who are are enemies. Majority of the Muslims (Shia / Sunni) know that. Please stop this joke of making differences between Shia and Sunni. These are not significant at all.

So please stop preaching hatred. This issue picked up by Swat has already become a joke. If you want to be another joker, choice is yours.

:)
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>
  Share Topic