IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The REAL reason why the US invaded Iraq!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The REAL reason why the US invaded Iraq!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 16>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:35am
Originally posted by nu001 nu001 wrote:

Very cheap way to escape the Chavez issue. If you preach a formula, that should work for similar issues as well.

Or your expose your hidden intentions. 

Islamic Forum, Alert !! Alert !!!

�This forum member is fulfilling the aims of the enemies of Islam.�

LOL you're so ridiculous, you didn't even quote what I said in response to the Chavez question that Duende brought up but quoted what I said to Whisper.

You just proved (once again) that you dont even read my posts yet you claim to "know" that Im an agent of Israel without even reading my posts or knowing anything about me.

Are you "vibing" like Whisper?

Originally posted by Duende Duende wrote:

THAT is why many of us suspect he is an �agent� for the enemies of Islam.

"many"??? You're just 3 people: Whisper, Duende and nu001.

You three think that if you post over and over and over again on my threads calling me names then that way you can make it appear as though everyone in the Forum is against me.

I posted this same stuff on many other Forums and in most of them no one accused me of being an "agent" and in fact most people who read it agreed with me.

You 3 people dont represent Islam, especially when one of you (Whisper) believes in "vibing for centuries" and the other (duende) believes everything is only about money and the other (nu001) constantly and blindly defends Iran in a way that NO SUNNI has EVER done and is totally unaware of the sayings and postion of famous Sunni scholars and yet claims to be Sunni...

By the way has anyone seen that picture of three monkies, one covering his eyes, one covering his ears and the other covering his mouth? It's an interesting picture...

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah - 17 May 2008 at 4:47am
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

LOL!!

"Now" I claim to be an Iranian?? I said Im Iranian nearly two years ago.

Very cheap way to escape the Chavez issue. If you preach a formula, that should work for similar issues as well.

Or your expose your hidden intentions. 

Islamic Forum, Alert !! Alert !!!

�This forum member is fulfilling the aims of the enemies of Islam.�

Edited by nu001 - 16 May 2008 at 11:35pm
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Duende, I wish I could explain what a typical Punjabi term "hud haraam" means. But one thing I can assure you of is that before I had come across this chap, I had never seen a perfect personification of this particular term.

And, now, he claims to be an Iranian. You know the rest of the episode about what else he has been!!

LOL!!

"Now" I claim to be an Iranian?? I said Im Iranian nearly two years ago.

Go back to Shiva and start vibing for a few more centuries, maybe then the spirits and devils or whatever it is you invoke will bring you some real information about me.

Or to make it simpler you can go to this thread http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12162 and watch the video I posted of myself on Youtube.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:32pm
Duende, I wish I could explain what a typical Punjabi term "hud haraam" means. But one thing I can assure you of is that before I had come across this chap, I had never seen a perfect personification of this particular term.

And, now, he claims to be an Iranian. You know the rest of the episode about what else he has been!!

Edited by Whisper - 16 May 2008 at 3:33pm
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:35am

I would just like to point out that Sawtul claims to have a political knowledge superior to many internationally known independent analysts and observers. Independent means they are not in the pay of corporate media and are known to be very critical and skeptical of the official stories generally published by mass media, reported by CNN, BBC, and Al Jazeera, for example. These reputable, independent sources (Gareth Porter, Greg Palast, Juan Cole, Raed Jaraar, Seymour Hersch, Pepe Escobar, Geoffrey StClair etc.,) have so far failed to see the connections Sawtul makes: i.e that Ahmadinejad and Sadr are secretly doing everything they can to support the puppet Iraq regime, and advance American interests in the region.

These famous analysts have their voices heard on the mainstream media, do you think the Zionsit controled media is honest and would let the truth out?

Instead of finding the twisted path to explain some Grand Secret Connivance between Iran and its mortal enemy the Grand Satan the United States of America (which Sawtul is so deeply attached to,) it is helpful to make some dispassionate observations and comparisons with other areas of similar geopolitical importance, such as between the U.S and Venezuela.

In Venezuela, as with Iran�s Ahmadinejad, we have another state leader whom the U.S claims to be an enemy of the people, a dictator, a terrorist financier, Hugo Ch�vez. Recently, the game there has been to instigate an attack on Ecuadorian land, of a Colombian rebel military (FARC) camp. The attack was carried out by Colombian forces with the help of U.S agencies. (Incidentally it was carried out at night, while the rebels were sleeping, and subsequent evidence shows that at least two of the slain guerrilas were shot in the back.) After the attack, miraculously (why anybody would traipse around the deep ecuatorial rain forests with a lap top in his rucksack is not a question anybody has asked,) a laptop computer was found in the camp, belonging to the murdered rebel leader Ra�l Reyes on which it is now claimed emails were found naming Hugo Ch�vez as funder and supporter of the FARC. And so, the presstituting goes on, with the US and allied media building a case against Ch�vez, essentially aimed at proving he is a terrorist and an international danger.

Why has it not occurred to Sawtul, or any independent observer to elaborate the theory that actually Ch�vez and Bush are secretly buddies, working together to, let�s say, divide Venezuela into the more easily manageable oil rich autonomous regions and pocket the profits from unregulated oil extraction and trade on the international markets?

Because Ch�vez, as far as we know is not a Shi�ia Muslim.

I talk more about Iran because I know more about Iran and I know more about Iran because Im Iranian!

I mentioned other countries too such as France, India, USA , Israel and Russia but obviously I write more about things I know more about.

And so we can see how the United States and its lackeys Israel, the U.K, NATO and to a large extent the U.N have made an enemy out of Islam. And how can one best conquer an enemy? One way is to divide and rule. Division. Divide the Muslim Ummah one way or another, revive old sectarian suspicions, maintain an unhealthy and destructive simmering resentment. THAT is what Sawtul�s posts are good for, and THAT is why many of us suspect he is an �agent� for the enemies of Islam.

I call upon the moderators and the Administration of this forum to consider Sawtul�s presence here, in the light of this obvious fact, and question whether or not he should be encouraged or allowed to continue planting his genetically modified seeds of doubt. For those forum members who share the sense of disgust at his constant attacks against Shi�ia, those who share the exasperation at the pointedly obtuse reasoning behind his Iran-U.S.A complicity theory, to simply respond to his posts with the following information: �This forum member is fulfilling the aims of the enemies of Islam.� The more of us who make this response, the less likely he is to continue trolling here.

Peace.

The aim of the enemis of Islam was to invade Iraq and Afghanistan and Iran helped them in both wars.

Tell me, who sent the Badr Briagde to Iraq?

Iran did.

Who helped the USA war on Iraq?

The Badr Briagde.

Where are the Badr Brigade now?

They are in the New Iraqi Government and Militay.

That's right, the USA gave power to the Badr Brigade who were sent to Iraq by Iran.

Here is a picture of the leader of the Badr Brigade with Khamenehi leader of Iran:

And here he is with President Ahmadinejad of Iran:

And here he is with Bush:

Hakim leader of the Badr Brigade is a Shiah cleric, this is also a fact.

Hakim helped the USA and Israel more than anyone else, so Hakim is the real Israeli agent, and Iran FULLY supported and CONTINUES to fully support him.

You are saying that if I expose these facts then that makes me an agent of USA and Israel???

The real agents of Israel and the USA are the ones HELPING THEM, that is obvious with anyone with a brain.

Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:32am
I would just like to point out that Sawtul claims to have a political knowledge superior to many internationally known independent analysts and observers. Independent means they are not in the pay of corporate media and are known to be very critical and skeptical of the official stories generally published by mass media, reported by CNN, BBC, and Al Jazeera, for example. These reputable, independent sources (Gareth Porter, Greg Palast, Juan Cole, Raed Jaraar, Seymour Hersch, Pepe Escobar, Geoffrey StClair etc.,) have so far failed to see the connections Sawtul makes: i.e that Ahmadinejad and Sadr are secretly doing everything they can to support the puppet Iraq regime, and advance American interests in the region.

Instead of finding the twisted path to explain some Grand Secret Connivance between Iran and its mortal enemy the Grand Satan the United States of America (which Sawtul is so deeply attached to,) it is helpful to make some dispassionate observations and comparisons with other areas of similar geopolitical importance, such as between the U.S and Venezuela.

In Venezuela, as with Iran�s Ahmadinejad, we have another state leader whom the U.S claims to be an enemy of the people, a dictator, a terrorist financier, Hugo Ch�vez. Recently, the game there has been to instigate an attack on Ecuadorian land, of a Colombian rebel military (FARC) camp. The attack was carried out by Colombian forces with the help of U.S agencies. (Incidentally it was carried out at night, while the rebels were sleeping, and subsequent evidence shows that at least two of the slain guerrilas were shot in the back.) After the attack, miraculously (why anybody would traipse around the deep ecuatorial rain forests with a lap top in his rucksack is not a question anybody has asked,) a laptop computer was found in the camp, belonging to the murdered rebel leader Ra�l Reyes on which it is now claimed emails were found naming Hugo Ch�vez as funder and supporter of the FARC. And so, the presstituting goes on, with the US and allied media building a case against Ch�vez, essentially aimed at proving he is a terrorist and an international danger.

Why has it not occurred to Sawtul, or any independent observer to elaborate the theory that actually Ch�vez and Bush are secretly buddies, working together to, let�s say, divide Venezuela into the more easily manageable oil rich autonomous regions and pocket the profits from unregulated oil extraction and trade on the international markets?

Because Ch�vez, as far as we know is not a Shi�ia Muslim.

I just want to make sure everybody understands Sawtul�s motivation: sectarian division between Muslims. It is for this reason that seasoned forum members and many muslims generally find his posts distastefull, unecessary, provocative and counter productive to the general well being and cohabitation of Muslims everywhere. It is for this reason we have serious missgivings about his presence here, since he arrived unwilling to state his identity (only someone afraid of his own identity has any reason not to be truthfull about it on a community forum such as this: a Muslim community forum: here we are all equal and all share a common fundamental ideology � unless of course your intentions are not to maintain the spirit and integrity of the forum � in which case �) The current state of the Muslim ummah is not exactly one of peacefull cohabitation, tolerance and understanding. We can thank the United States for this: since their decision to attack Afghanistan by way of retaliation for the September 11th attacks, they have managed to increase terrorism around the world, they have instigated, armed and trained the population for the ongoing sectarian war in Iraq, and the guerrila war ongoing in Afghanistan, and they are planning exactly the same offensive for Pakistan.

And so we can see how the United States and its lackeys Israel, the U.K, NATO and to a large extent the U.N have made an enemy out of Islam. And how can one best conquer an enemy? One way is to divide and rule. Division. Divide the Muslim Ummah one way or another, revive old sectarian suspicions, maintain an unhealthy and destructive simmering resentment. THAT is what Sawtul�s posts are good for, and THAT is why many of us suspect he is an �agent� for the enemies of Islam.

I call upon the moderators and the Administration of this forum to consider Sawtul�s presence here, in the light of this obvious fact, and question whether or not he should be encouraged or allowed to continue planting his genetically modified seeds of doubt. For those forum members who share the sense of disgust at his constant attacks against Shi�ia, those who share the exasperation at the pointedly obtuse reasoning behind his Iran-U.S.A complicity theory, to simply respond to his posts with the following information: �This forum member is fulfilling the aims of the enemies of Islam.� The more of us who make this response, the less likely he is to continue trolling here.

Peace.

Edited by Duende - 16 May 2008 at 3:36am
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:08pm

By the way I forgot to mention this, but I actually predicted the events happening in southern Iraq 2 months before it happened:

(Im referring to the events which I talked about here:

This is what I wrote on the Obama thread on February:

Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

The next president is determined not by the votes but by what happens in the Iraq war.

The original plan for Iraq was for Bush to lose to Sadr, if they want to continue with that the next president would have to be a neo-conservative (or it should happen within the next few months) but since the plan has been failing and they dont want the Sunni fundementalists to be seen as the victors they will have to stop the war as a "merciful" act of a democratic president.

I think Iran will eventually move their forces to Iraq especially if and when Obama pulls the troops out, in order to prevent the Sunnis from taking over.

It seems they are taking their chances and trying to use what little time they have left to accomplish their plans while they still can (or think that they can).

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah - 11 May 2008 at 12:09pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:04am
As for refuting Whisper, I already made a thread dealing with all his accusations lies and contradictions:

Poor chap! However hard you work people around here have found you out. Not my fault, just plain simple law of natural retribution at play.

Edited by Whisper - 03 May 2008 at 11:08am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 16>
  Share Topic