IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why poverty so rampant in islam countries  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why poverty so rampant in islam countries

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naharillahaqq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why poverty so rampant in islam countries
    Posted: 27 January 2007 at 1:15pm

Naharillahaqq View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naharillahaqq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2007 at 1:25pm
According to my personal opinion i believe muslims are losing out  due to lack of faith in our deen(faith in god) muslim folks are not united because of greed ,weakness in the heart, and the devil whisppering 'its never enough' are the reasons  muslims fokls cuting each other short  and not helping and coming together .Allah the greatest wants to live a good happy full life but we must come together under the faith and forget divisions on the bases of class ,money, nationalism etc. May allah unite the ummah and allow them to witness  and guidance the true believe in Allah. 
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 12:11am
Originally posted by Naharillahaqq Naharillahaqq wrote:

According to my personal opinion i believe muslims are losing out  due to lack of faith in our deen(faith in god) muslim folks are not united because of greed ,weakness in the heart, and the devil whisppering 'its never enough' are the reasons  muslims fokls cuting each other short  and not helping and coming together .Allah the greatest wants to live a good happy full life but we must come together under the faith and forget divisions on the bases of class ,money, nationalism etc. May allah unite the ummah and allow them to witness  and guidance the true believe in Allah. 

An excellent lecture from a senior statesman of a modern muslim country Mahatir Muhammad former PM of Malaysia pointing out the faultline of the current Muslims.
MUSLIMS ROLE

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 3:45pm
Simple, my friend, foreign assembled misleaders are put in place to bleed then for their colonial and neo-colonial masters. They trade all their blood and toil just for a few exceptionally overpriced toys!
pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2007 at 8:59am
That's what he's been educating the Muslims of Malaysia to be civilised and continuously progressing in any fields that promote knowledge and advance technology. Instead of parent sending their children to religious school, he encourages parent to send their children to overseas and bring back wisdom. Unfortunately, most of the students who's gone overseas never came back.
pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2007 at 9:05am
Tun Mahathir Mohammad has been regarded the most honorable man and is going to receiving his PEACE NOBEL PRICE for his work. Currently, he's working on criminalize the war. At the same time, he's working with OIC (Organisation of Islamic Conference) to promote the Islam Hadhari (Civilisational Islam).

Watch my words, moderation proves to be the best.

Edited by pauline35
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2007 at 4:23am

Watch my words, moderation proves to be the best.

Which version? I believe this software is sold by the White House with the hope that the Muzlimz would start looking away from their bloodshed.

And, wasn't Mush appointed the sole distributor?

pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2007 at 11:20am
Whisper...lookout!! something's above you. Is it the plane, the bird or my god it's a gigantic hammer. Bang! Hope your head is not too flat.

Edited by pauline35
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic