IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Role of Turkiye in middle east  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Role of Turkiye in middle east

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MALÝK HAMZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Role of Turkiye in middle east
    Posted: 18 January 2007 at 12:40pm

Turkiye, between europe and asia and heart of the world, has many kind of people living together years and years. Also Turkiye is powerful nation in that region.

Nowadays, situation in middle east is hardly bad !

How would Turkiye act in case of situation getting worse and worse ?

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2007 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by MALÝK HAMZA MAL�K HAMZA wrote:

Turkiye, between europe and asia and heart of the world, has many kind of people living together years and years. Also Turkiye is powerful nation in that region.

Brother: I am glad to see you write this. Could you shed some light if Turkiye is a powerful nation, why is she supplicating for the EU membership?

The strength of a nation in secular world is judged by the level economic activity and the rule of law; the Turkish economy is no where that it could be called a powerhouse, which BTW stands at #85 on the world ranking, with a GDP of $8000. Yes it might have an army powerful enough to be dictatorial.It doesn't count in international arena.

Nowadays, situation in middle east is hardly bad !

Do you mean it is BAD?

How would Turkiye act in case of situation getting worse and worse ?

After Kamal divorced Turkiye from Islam the game ended for Turks so far the middle east was concerned.
If the Turks would like to play a roll they will have to decide where they belong-  in Europe or Asia!
Then the leadership will have to see what is their new paradigm? Secular or non secular --More on the subject later!
Your response !
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
USA-NIQAABI View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA-NIQAABI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 4:32am

Assalamu'Alaikum,

Turkey and the middleeast...Hmmmmm?

I don't think you can put the two in the same catagory.

You find the poorest most impovershed muslim nation with wars and clan disputes and corruption and they'll be more acceptable in Islam before the sight of Allah(swt)....

I hope and pray Egypt doesn't join the ranks of Turkey and Tunisia and unfortunatly they are very close indeed....

The only reason the EU would take them is because they are only muslim by name...They would never go to bat or offer to align if a muslim nation was truly being invaded unjustly or if a Ummah wide Jihad was sent out for help.

Yes there is a small minority that observes their deen with in the country...but really it's like a drop in the bucket. May Allah(swt) bless them and reward them for their actions and deeds and incredible striving they've done for their deen in this life and the life to come.

I'd rather be muslim in America or the UK than Turkey....I can be more muslim here than I could if I was living there....you shouldn't consider turkey as a muslim country unless you are talking in Historical terms....The shaiteen is too strong there when you openly see the sr's and br's not attending Friday prayer to go sunbathing and than when asked they answer back that Islam is their nationhood it's who they are it's in their blood....

MAL�K HAMZA View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MALÝK HAMZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 12:57pm

Hi brothers!

Turkiye has some opportunities in his hands but there is other powers inside Turkiye. That powers don't want Turkiye to be strong and always retain Turkiye from coming to higher levels. Believe me that they are at the top level of Turkiye. It means that top levels have been grabed by some other powers. 

Normal Turkish people are sensitive,so many of them islamic people. But you see at TV just mediterranean and eagen seasight and entertaintment there about us. Those are ~5 % of Turkiye.

Do you know that Turkiye has petrol at Batman?!! But we can't operate crude oil, reason of it not clear. How can it be if Iran and Iraq has so much oil but their neighbor, Turkiye, has nothing? How can it be there is sudden cease. Can you believe that....

Do you know that Turkiye has  ~67% of Boron metal of world. Baron metal is used in every where. As examples; communication, medicine, defence industry even in your car instead of oil on FUTURE. Also other so many industrial crude mines are available in Turkiye......

On the future big wars will come true because of shortage of water. As you understand that Turkiye has big springs of water selling its clear water to Jews nowadays!

But as you understand that we need strongly to have dared and loyal leaders in all fields!

If we play well our role in middle east, Turkiye can achieve some point in the name of Allah. (All things should be done for gaining Allah's love.)

As i said that leaders are important.....

By this way, we can reach good level at economy and ruling laws. So we can have a word to say in the world politics!

I want strongly to point out that important point is Islam. Olden days Turkiye is big part of Islam as ottoman empire and should be important part of Islam again on future. Then make Islam united with all other country around.

We are Turks always loyal to our religion also our brothers all corner of the world. Everyone knows about it in the world from our history.

Flowers lose their lives after autumn but their seeds remain stable

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 1:03pm

Assalamu alaikum,

In those profound words lies so much hope!  Insha'allah!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 9:26pm

Hi brothers!

Turkiye has some opportunities in his hands but there is other powers inside Turkiye. That powers don't want Turkiye to be strong and always retain Turkiye from coming to higher levels. Believe me that they are at the top level of Turkiye. It means that top levels have been grabed by some other powers.

Are these powers your own secular military or foreign you need to be explicit. Is it fixable?

Normal Turkish people are sensitive,so many of them islamic people. But you see at TV just mediterranean and eagen seasight and entertaintment there about us. Those are ~5 % of Turkiye.

I noticed during my Hajj over 11 years ago, mostly were senior citizen.

Do you know that Turkiye has petrol at Batman?!! But we can't operate crude oil, reason of it not clear. How can it be if Iran and Iraq has so much oil but their neighbor, Turkiye, has nothing? How can it be there is sudden cease. Can you believe that....

Why is it not clear?  Are you not a free country still? It is been a long time since WWI.

Do you know that Turkiye has  ~67% of Boron metal of world. Baron metal is used in every where. As examples; communication, medicine, defence industry even in your car instead of oil on FUTURE. Also other so many industrial crude mines are available in Turkiye......

Good for you-- we have the rest in California

But as you understand that we need strongly to have dared and loyal leaders in all fields!

If we play well our role in middle east, Turkiye can achieve some point in the name of Allah. (All things should be done for gaining Allah's love.)

As i said that leaders are important.....

By this way, we can reach good level at economy and ruling laws. So we can have a word to say in the world politics!

How is Erdogan doing? Why does Turkye wants to join EU?

I want strongly to point out that important point is Islam. Olden days Turkiye is big part of Islam as ottoman empire and should be important part of Islam again on future. Then make Islam united with all other country around.

I hope I see in my life time!

We are Turks always loyal to our religion also our brothers all corner of the world. Everyone knows about it in the world from our history.

Absolutely beautiful
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
MAL�K HAMZA View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MALÝK HAMZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 10:28am

Are these powers your own secular military or foreign you need to be explicit. Is it fixable?

Foreign powers long and long time before, they began working for their plans in the world as well. not just Turkiye.(while others sleeping)

I noticed during my Hajj over 11 years ago, mostly were senior citizen.

Do you mean that people, coming from Turkiye to Hajj, are senior citizens?

So many people have gone to Mekka even retired people from Turkiye. But going to abroad needs pasport, travel fees and other expenses. For those reasons people, having money just their obligatory needs, can't go there.

Why is it not clear?  Are you not a free country still? It is been a long time since WWI.

There is so kind of war. You mean is hot war. But there is cold war, tactics, strategies, long term scheduled plans of some groups. It is valid in every country not just Turkiye.

Good for you-- we have the rest in California

Yes, Having this kind of heritage is so good. However managing is so important point. For example if you sell your mine as crude it is not profitable enough. Or giving your nation's heritage to some foreign company in the name of privatization to manage it, not good idea (i think so)

How is Erdogan doing? Why does Turkye wants to join EU?

I think that is not good idea to join EU. We haven't got any benefit from EU till today. They always want to have somethings and our goverment always gives. You should calculate well What you give and what you take in the world politics.

Being Leader is so important subject. Everyone can be manager, director but not leader. Leaders have come to world so few!  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic