IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A comment  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A comment

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 8:13pm
bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

wa alaikum assalam akhi

insha allah.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2007 at 2:45pm

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Brother Rami,Welcome back!:)

Nice to see you again in the board,i wish you will enjoy with your stay insh'Allah.

Wa Salaam.

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2007 at 5:28am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

I just wanted to say that even though i may be posting again i am no longer a moderator on the forum and have no authority what so ever.

alhamdulillah the current moderators seem to be doing an excelent job.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic