IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hi! I am from Turkey!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi! I am from Turkey!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korelmis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2007 at 8:49am

Wa aleykum assalaam Syed Husain!

You said: "welcome my friend"

I say that: "O my Lord! forgive me and my brother (and my friend and all other brethren)! admit us to Thy mercy! for Thou art the Most Merciful of those who show mercy!" (A prayer from The Holy Quran 7/151)

abuzuhri View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzuhri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2007 at 10:54am
Welcome sidi korelmis, I had written many new greeting to friends from Turkey like suleyman, maryah, muslima and eating pistacio with dates while in makkah and madinah while doing hajj in 2004.

I bought ten prayer mats all made in turkiyye. Following the blessed secret practice of late Hajjah Angelo Milo an elderly lady from Italy who embraced Islam and married to a lucky malaysian, each mat was brought inside masjidil haram prayed over and zikir over to mix with its baraka before bring home to malaysia and give out as sadaqa.

Anyway, there are more suprise artcles and poems related to Turkey and Rumi and Yunus Emre in my teahut blogs at http://abuzuhri.blogspot.com and http://abuzuhri.multiply.com.
A taste of real cup of Tea refresh a hundred spirits. cai jian.
abuzuhri shin
palistine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palistine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2007 at 4:10pm

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH(GOD), THE BENEFICIENT, THE MERCIFUL.

PEACE BE UPON THE RIGHTEOUS.

Iam fairly new to the board, but  i have been a regular visitor of this site for some time now. of course, the topics are very interesting as always. But have few questions i would like to ask a reputable Scholar if you have got one on here. I look forward to many interesting topics that i would like to discuss here. 

ALLAH KNOWS BEST! 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic