IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - hello  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hello

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote on1on5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello
    Posted: 07 January 2007 at 11:02am

Hello to everyone,

I'm glad to find an area to share my thoughts and feelings with both muslims and those who are interested in islam all around the world.

I was born to  a muslim family and  I am lucky to discover islam by myself-by the help of books and good friends-beyond the rituals being practiced.

I'm a medical doctor interested in Ottoman-eastern music and some branches of sports-changing every year :)

I thank to all members, especially to people who changed my prejudice about wealthy western  world-since I thought the comfort they live in  makes them forget about life and death and creation of the universe- I see that Allah doesn't forget anyone and in one way or the other, opens a door in the mind of everybody to discover the truth. I hope more people will walk through this door so that their soul is not squeezed between the giant cog-wheels of this modern world.

Selam, selam, selam...

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2007 at 10:47am

Assalamu alaikum,

Saw your lament in another's introduction and felt bad ~ so welcome to you!  I do hope you enjoy yourself here.  There is much to learn and much to ponder.

Don't feel too bad, a lot of people don't get around to reading introductions too often...anyway, glad you're here.  Turkiye, now there is a beautiful place to live!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
hat2010 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hat2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2007 at 2:39am
Hello and welcome on1on5...
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2007 at 5:12am

As'salamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Welcome on1on5, Hope you enjoy your stay here. 

see that Allah doesn't forget anyone and in one way or the other, opens a door in the mind of everybody to discover the truth

This thought really binds up when we feel low. Thought that "You are never alone", makes us courageous. Jazakallah.

And as our other member said most of the members don't login

here in this section. I was feeling very bored so just skipped here

Anyways glad to welcome u.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2007 at 5:27am

Assalaamualaikum,

Sorry for the late reply: a special message for you!

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics  Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics  Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics  Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Hope you enjoy your stay here, wassalaam.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2007 at 5:32am

Amah we welcome you too

After a looooooong time.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2007 at 5:08am
Originally posted by on1on5 on1on5 wrote:

Hello to everyone,

I'm glad to find an area to share my thoughts and feelings with both muslims and those who are interested in islam all around the world.

I was born to  a muslim family and  I am lucky to discover islam by myself-by the help of books and good friends-beyond the rituals being practiced.

I'm a medical doctor interested in Ottoman-eastern music and some branches of sports-changing every year :)

I thank to all members, especially to people who changed my prejudice about wealthy western  world-since I thought the comfort they live in  makes them forget about life and death and creation of the universe- I see that Allah doesn't forget anyone and in one way or the other, opens a door in the mind of everybody to discover the truth. I hope more people will walk through this door so that their soul is not squeezed between the giant cog-wheels of this modern world.

Selam, selam, selam...

Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the forum.  Hope you would enjoy your stay here, insha Allah.

Allah Hafiz,

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
on1on5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote on1on5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 8:35am

I had to stay away from the computer due to technical problems during the last few days. I am very glad to recieve answers from you. Thank you all. Ve aleikum salam. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic