IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Proof from Bible that Jesus never died  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Proof from Bible that Jesus never died

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paarsurrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 7:36am

Originally posted by saomai saomai wrote:

Ohhh that's easy - PBS stand for Public Broadcasting Services - it's just public television.  I'll post that link here for you.  Public Broadcasting in USA does many educational programs.  I hope you enjoy this article on the Lost Tribes.  I found it fascinating.http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/israel/losttribes.html

HI!

Thank you for providing the link. I will check it.

Thanks again

I am an Ahmadi � a peaceful faith in Islam

Arab View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 9:58am
  • Narrated Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace be upon him). He will descend (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine and abolish jizyah. Allah will cause all religions except Islam to perish. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him. Sunnan Abu Dawud 37:4310

• How will you be when the son of Mary descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Qur'an and not by the Law of the Gospel. Sahih Bukhari 4:55:658

It is a known fact that Christ will return in Islam brothers and sister as I demonstrated in these hadiths. These hadiths are known as Mutawatir hadiths meaning hadiths of which there is no doubt in regards to their authenticity and accuracy thus I dont care what a scholar said as long as I have the hadith why should I care about what the scholar said? I follow what prophet Mohammed said not what a scholar in Egypt said since scholars are humans and can make mistakes. It doesnt matter just because a guy is from Mecca and says something u try to use that as proof that what he said is right just because hes from Mecca. I brought you authentic hadiths of which there is no doubt about.

Christ will return and unite all the world insha Allah, and thats that. He didnt go to Kashmir and get married there or anything like that, he went up to the heaven with the Almighty who has no partners and will return soon.

http://www.jesuswillreturn.com/s1_5b.html

saumai, you became Muslim mashAllah?

Edited by Arab
pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 7:12pm
One person with three IDs, could it be a sign of multipersonality? Poor ChristinaCris, I wish I could provide you more answers but since you are not yourself, I shall leave you alone to enjoy your personalities.
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 8:41pm

There is no doubt about the Hadith. It is confirmed by oath of Allah that Ibne Maryam will descend amongst ( you?)...

He will break the cross and kill the swine.(???)

There is more authenticity to that Hadith because the wording is very strong. The real words in Arabic have Noon Thaqilah and Laam Takeedi there. That makes it sure that the Hadith is perfect. Another reason for its authenticity is that this special Hadith is mentioned in both Bukhari and Muslim. So, there is no doubt about the truth of the Hadith.

But the problem is in the interpretation of that Hadith. Is it necessary to take the literal meaning of the words there. I believe not. We are always required to interpret the verses of the Quran and the hadith wisely. Some scholars have done it like that. May Allah reward them for their good work.

paarsurrey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paarsurrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 6:47am
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

paarsurrey,kindly post your thoughts in the intrafaith section.

Hi

This is just to inform you that as told by you I tried to post on the intrafaith section of the forum but following dialogue from the section appeared.

�Sorry, you do not have permission to post new topics in this forum.�

�Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to posts in this forum.� Please do not get me wrong this is not a complaint, please. For me it is sufficient to discuss with the friends Christians, Jews etc in the interfaith section from Bible as it is not useful to submit arguments before them from Quran as they do not believe in Quran.

amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 12:28pm

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem

Brother/sister paarsurrey

You are welcome to discuss in interfaith as long as you do not "misrepresent" Islam in any way. By Islam, I mean the Islam that is in line with Quran and sunnah. Anything that is away from this, goes to intrAfaith.

Why do you call yourself "Ahmadi"?

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paarsurrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2007 at 6:01am
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem Brother/sister paarsurreyYou are welcome to discuss in interfaith as long as you do not "misrepresent" Islam in any way. By Islam, I mean the Islam that is in line with Quran and sunnah. Anything that is away from this, goes to intrAfaith.Why do you call yourself "Ahmadi"?

Hi , Salam

I am an Ahmadi � a peaceful faith in Islam, so I call myself Ahmadi. Once I was transferred in an office where I didn�t tell anybody that I was an Ahmadi, on an advice from one of my sincere friends who asked me not to disclose that I am an Ahmadi, in his opinion by telling this people unnecessarily turn against me and harm me. Since he insisted on it I agreed, till somebody asks me specifically about it then of course I could tell. It only lasted for a few months only. I prayed alone in my office and everything was normal as we don�t practice anything new, everything is just like Sunnis. One day one of my colleagues, who had now become a fast friend smelled of something, we were walking together he stopped and asked me suddenly; are you an Ahmadi? I said, yes; I am an Ahmadi. He flew into a rage, became reddish in anger, and accused me of being insincere to him because of not earlier telling him that I was an Ahmadi. From that moment on I tell everybody invariably in the first introduction that I am an Ahmadi. I wonder why they don�t try to convince me and convert me to their own faith i.e. Deobandi, Brailvis, Shiites, Ahle-Hadith etc etc etc, one from seventy two denominations of them, with solid arguments. My primary intention here was to discuss with Christian friends only and that from arguments from Bible, which I am interested in even now. I don�t want to indulge in arguments with my Muslims friends/brothers here. I was  born as Ahmadi, that was destined by GodAllah for me and I am not unhappy for that neither should others be angry with GodAllah for that, so naturally my first duty was to read Quran, Hadith and books of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad which I did read and for that I think I am not to be blamed. What I observed from others was only hate and no arguments. You know hate begets hate and it can never win over a man�s heart. Only love could win one�s heart and reasonable, rational and logical arguments could win one�s mind. It doesn�t make me happy to debate on such issues with others, but what can I do if others ask me and insist me on that. I think the best thing, if you love me, is that you should pray for me from the core of your heart, and leave the rest to GodAllah. I think that is reasonable and understandable.

Thanks

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paarsurrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 4:35am

Originally posted by ChristinaCris ChristinaCris wrote:

According my info, the difference between Ahmadis and sunni Muslims is the last prophet-hood. Sunni say Muhammad is last prophet and Ahamdis say they have another prophet after Muhammad. Regarding Ascension of Christ, as i know, there are many many Sunni scholars and professors who say that Quran say Christ is died on earth. and was not ascend at all.

Hi

We Ahmadis say that Muhammad SAW, Khatamun Nabiyyeen, knew the meaning of this verse better than any one, yet he prophesizsed for the advent of a PromisedMessiahImamMahdi. We say that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad only claimed to be that PromisedMessiahImamMahdi on whom Muhammad had himself prophesized, so the Sunni contention in a way is not against Ahmadis but with Muhammad, so they must think over it again and again.

The Sunnis had been waiting for the PromisedMessiahImamMahdi who was to come in the fourteenth century Hijra, they cannot deny that, now decades have past the fourteenth century Hijra and nobody has in fact come except Mirza Ghulam Ahmad the PromisedMessiahImamMahdi. The question is why? That proves that the Ahmadia viewpoint on Seal of Prophet was accurate. The Sunnis should reflect on this, I think.

No doubt it was the PromisedMessiahImamMahdi 1835-1908 who was a pioneer to disclose that Jesus was though put on Cross, but he never died on it, GodAllahYHWH miraculously saved from death on Cross and he died a natural death ( at Mohallah Khanyar, at Srinagar, in India).

Then learning from the PromisedMessiahImamMahdi 1835-1908, Allama  Sir Muhammad Iqbal, Maulana Obaidullah Sindhi, Ahmad Deedat etc etc even some from the Arabian countries have accepted that Jesus died a natural death in this earth. So you are right on this.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi- a peaceful faith in Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic